It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I think back to the old Carmen Sandiego song:

“ From the Red Sea to Greenland, she'll be singing the blues”

www.metrolyrics.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Gravelbone, that Castro Verde coat of Arms looks VERY significant!

1) Top left = 5 Dice each showing the number 5 = 5x5.
These can be seen as a topdown view of 5 castles; each with 4 towers and a central "keep".

2) The 2 grains of wheat have 13 ears each and link to the various UN organisations logos discussed several pages back; where they were tied to Antarctica.

The pick axe between the 2 wheat grains seems to symbolise "Dig up Antarctica"?

3) The 4 castle turrets at the top may be indicative of the 4 cardinal points discussed in KU #1001.

By the way, Cardinal appears 5 times on the map

4) The green "skin" and red windows of the castle may symbolise reptilians feeding on blood - with the red dagger also representing the sacrifice element.

Methinks Municipio de Castro Verde may be worth digging in to!

edit on 27-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing..."

There is a theory that the Silver price is deliberately being shown much lower than it is in order to convince people to sell so that Hedge funds don't get in trouble with their Shorts.

With that in mind, the graph below at closing, yesterday, shows a large jump 2 minutes before closing (far right) :

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Silver pricing doesn't make sense .... Followed it for the past year (eta amongst a million other things lol) bought a bunch at $14 last March .....
Everything in the "electric" future needs Silver to run
Definitely a manipulated metal

lock them up

Silver manipulation = CRIME CRIME and more CRIME! This is how I would sum up JP Morgan’s operations, especially in the wake of the Covid 19 pandemic.

barchart
American Silver Eagle silver dollar - 1 oz - are running at around $38 ...... Physical Silver IRAs and 401ks ... The only coin accepted is the eagle

leverage leverage leverage

the London Fix

edit on 3272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PillarOfFire

In a nutshell, Cern was an attempt to reverse engineer creation.

That wouldn't surprise me --

LONG VIEW: Europeans (Germans), in the nineteenth century, began the process of deconstructing faith in God by demonstrating comparatively how little firm evidence there is for the life of Jesus as asserted by the Gospels. Like CERN, they felt themselves clever in their endeavors.

That Germany today is an example of a society that has to rely on police state practices because there is no real moral rudder ... is not surprising. What defines "right and wrong" in Germany is not any sense of moral compass; rather, it is a list of what is allowed and what is forbidden, and that list comes from the secular government.

It works ... to a degree.

EU's CERN project takes the German investigation of the historical Jesus a step further -- can ordinary mortals spawn entire universes (be The Source), like God?

😒

Cheers

Can ordinary mortals create universes. YES WE CAN, Jesus said if we had as much faith as the grain of a small seed called the mustered seed, then we could move mountains. We can do all things with faith.

Now before you ask, I have faith but ultimately I am not able to do kinetic projection yet. I suspect we don't do that in this body but after we have transformed, but IDK we may be able to do it right now if we just understood how to do things at a multi dimensional level as the Cern collider is dabbling in it now?
edit on 27-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
PM for you so as not to drift the thread any further.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The next thread will definitely need a new name, LOL. Thank goodness we're only 90 pages away from this one being retired.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
a reply to: butcherguy
David Weiss ( DITRH ) is offering One Bitcoin for anyone who can prove the Globe model.

Has David heard of the precession of the equinoxes? Before the Roman Empire came about (see thread all roads lead to Rome) and created the Vatican and corrupted Christianity in attempt to control information and people’s innate spirituality. And came up with the idea that the earth was flat and the centre of cosmos. The ancient people spent a great deal of time observing the stars and planets, they discovered the precession of the equinoxes where the earth wobbles on its axis every 72 years. The mayans recorded it in their long count calendar.

This proves the earth is a globe. Something our ancient ancestors knew amongst other knowledge they had which was subsequently suppressed. Cancel culture isn’t a knew concept...
edit on 27-3-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

They'll just claim that isn't sufficient proof. I don't see that nonsense as worthy of my time, honestly. The ancients knew the Earth was a globe. They came up with sun compasses thousands of years ago that told them not only that the Earth was round, but also it's precise size. This is how they built monuments like the Great Pyramid to scale with the Earth itself. Not only that, but they were also able to determine the distance of the moon from the Earth with the same simple measurements.

It's a shame how far we have fallen in the last 3 or 4 thousand years. We have planes and space shuttles now, but people are deliberately causing us to regress by introducing stuff like this "flat Earth" hogwash.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How about:

- @TH3WH17ERABB17 - Watching the Plan Unfold - NCSWIC

originally posted by: carewemust

The next thread will definitely need a new name, LOL. Thank goodness we're only 90 pages away from this one being retired.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That is correct about the great pyramid, not only is it situated at the centre of the earths land mass, it encodes the earths dimensions in its own proportions. Randall Carlson has made a short film which demonstrates this. Most people don’t even know the great pyramid is in fact 8 sided.
There are other ancient monuments all over the world which show the impressive and precise knowledge the ancients had at aligning their monuments with the heavens. Were they trying to leave a message for future generations perhaps?

I believe social media is being used as social engineering, it has spawned the disgusting practice of virtue signaling and #me too crap. I think the more out there conspiracies such as flat earth, were put out deliberately by 3 letter agencies to muddy the waters and have people researching things like the Epstein scandal lumped into together with flat earthers so regular people dismiss us as ‘conspiracy theorist nuts’ a term invented by the CIA.

Also if agent provocateurs were used to infiltrate undesirable movements back before the internet, imagine how easy it is to derail any such groups today? I have seen a few mainstream articles suggesting things like ‘how to deal with a family member sucked in by the the Qanon movement’ this just proves to me that the research matters. Q could be a LARP switched into psy op for all I know. I certainly can’t make head or tail of the majority of drops. What I do know is that it got people digging where they otherwise might not have, and questioning the MSM, a good thing.

Caution is needed though with phrases like ‘trust the plan’ and ‘where one goes, we all go’ these ideas are for sheep not truth seekers. We have more power than we realise, not just collectively but individually, the more of us that break out of the paradigm they created for us, the sooner the whole sham will fall apart.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
(Q) The Storm Rider tweet says GO TIME; Mar 27 2021 07:25:21, delta = 13:40:37

DUE TO MIL.OPS HAPPENING/ MIDDLE EAST IN THIS TIME/ I WILL EXTREMELY LIMIT POSTS OF MILITARY FLIGHTS TRACKING MAPS,/DUE TO THE SAFETY OF THE SOLDIERS/MIL. OPS TAKEN PLACE THESE NEXT -fewWEEKS>>
_GOLF OSCAR_TANGO INDIA MIKE ECHO
#RIDETHESTORM

1) _GOLF OSCAR_TANGO INDIA MIKE ECHO = _GO_TIME

2) TYPOS
a) "IN THIS TIME" should be "AT THIS TIME"... INAT
b) "TAKEN" should be "TAKING"... ENING

c) Combined gives: INATENING = GIANT NINE

3) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 733
ALL = 752

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.86 📁
Feb 11 2018 18:53:03 (EST)
United Airlines to Guantanamo Bay?
What airline check-in counter @ PVG [T2] is located @ [E]?
What was the location of [E][pic posted other board]?
Why is this relevant?
Q

#752 RBG picture: I hear Hanoi is educational.

4) Other Usual decodes link to posts: 37, 242, 725,1340, 2239, 1521, 4037

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147581516 📁
Nov 1 2017 23:57:23 (EST)
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

#242 Be here tomorrow. The story unfolds.

#725 Ask yourself, why is NK participating in the O-games this year? Ask yourself, why is the 'sister' w/ Pence? Ask yourself, if controlled, how might you protect yourself and look for a way out? Ask yourself, what is a distraction? Ask yourself, why did Korea come together as a country v N&S? Ask yourself, what occurred in Asia (ref pics) just prior to the O-games? Ask yourself, what does FREED mean?

#1340 This is why we are here. www.reddit.com...

#1521 DO NOT FEAR ~ STAND UNITED and STRONG! WWG1WGA

#2239 Those in attendance - be vigilant tonight. See something Say something

#4037 One step at a time.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2nd (Q) The Storm Rider tweet; Mar 27 2021 07:29:30, delta = 04:09

@Fionnan53388540 @hunting_nazis
China is also fighting for freedom
Their[DS] is ours .. Same as Russia [DS]>>>> all DEEP STATE/is working together
Xi
Putin
Trump
All working together/ Rid their countries of the[DS] CABALS dying breath

1) Start of Lines Method gives CTXPTA = See part A of the text?

2) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 113
ALL = 654

#113 Social media platforms. Top 10 shareholders of Facebook? Top 10 shareholders of Twitter? Top 10 shareholders of Reddit? Why is SA relevant? MSM.

#654 News unlocks MAP.

3) Usual other decodes link to posts: 30, 44, 234, 347, 409, 729, 2930

#30 Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected? Fantasy right?

#44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 0a9612 No.10925 📁
Nov 29 2017 14:21:16 (EST)
Snow White utilized/activated to silence.
This was not anticipated.
Control / protection lost.
Routing through various networks ('jumpers') randomly has created connection/sec issues.
Working to resolve.
Select people removed.
Stay strong.
We are winning.
More to follow.
Q

#347 Tag: USSS

#409 Correct exchange. Anon(s) changed our mind re: Private / Public. We are listening. Highest priorty. Have faith.

(Does Correct exchange refer to a Stock Market CORRECTION?)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4c88a3 No.340471 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:20:10 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cbc366 No.340441 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:18:27 (EST)
Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at ….png

>>340398
Q team refers to this retweet by @Snowden.

>>340441
>>325370 You will cease to exist
Timestamp.
Learn.

Q

Timestamp encodes today, March 27th.

#2930 Important to Remember: POTUS already ordered the DECLAS (per Q-proof Sep 17). He's awaiting the DOJ IG (now Barr + OIG) to proceed w/ the order. Optics are important. Delay by design post order to DECLAS? Tactics? Benefits? [RR] [Ohr]

Consider that maybe:
RR = Rail Road stocks,
Ohr = ORE (as in Gold, Silver, Copper, Palladium that will back new currency)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The Case for the Universal Card (Fortune Magazine, April 1954)

Humm Wadsworth Temperament Scale

Most personality models categorize you as personality type A or B. The Humm-Wadsworth temperament scale (by D.G. Humm and G.W. Wadsworth, 1935) helps you to understand the primary motive of a person and which personality traits are dominant.

What makes this model different from others, for instance, DISC is that no questionnaire is needed to understand the desire and temperament of someone in an instant.

The Humm-Wadsworth model is based on research of Russian-American psychiatrist Aaron Joshua Rosanoff (1878 – 1943.) He was part of the rightfully much scorned Eugenic Research Association which might be the reason that the model never received much appreciation outside of Australia.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's All Fake.. Wake Up!

Greater is he that is in you (the power in you) than he that is in the world (thought forms).

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
For many years I had a difficult time understanding how in the hell Syrian president Hafez al-Assad, back in the 80s had convinced so many to be suicide martyrs, which forced Reagan to remove military troops...until now...

Norwegian mind control

Linn Wiik is an acolyte of the New Covidian Vaccine cult religion. She desires to be a martyr for this new faith. This is virtue signaling wrapped in cognitive dissonance and deep fried in Stockholm Syndrome. What a mind job!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And...this story will put the idea out there to people that dying or suffering terrible consequences from the vaccine isn't bad, it makes you a hero in the 'war against corona'.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thanks, I stand corrected and appreciate that two of you brought the data with you.

originally posted by: steaming

NoPe, He speaks / Wrote what happened before & after the WW1. He explains how a Group came into his office asking him to join / Lead such a Coup. He refused point blank and indeed reported and prevented such. He does explain how ' prior WW1 there were 6,000 Millionaires in USA - after such there were 22,000 Millenionaires'........etc.

Smedly Butler Reveals Coup Attempt Against FDR — The Political Vigilante

www.youtube.com...
3:30 - you will see and hear the General speaking.

A few days ago I did also mention how 'Shops were closing and items and were going to Cost a lot or maybe not be available.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

If Suez and Straits of Gibraltar are closed then the only other escape is into the Black Sea? Bordered by Istanbul/Constantinople and Bulgaria. Ukraine borders the north of the Black Sea!

I was just looking on Google Earth and Im not sure a ship of that size could get past Canakkale to get to the sea of Maramara and out through Istanbul. It looks really shallow there at Canakkale.

Even if they did make it through all that, then where?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
How about:

- @TH3WH17ERABB17 - Watching the Plan Unfold - NCSWIC

originally posted by: carewemust

That's good.

I was also thinking (maybe wishful thinking) something like:

@TH3WH17ERABB17 - The Awakening

or maybe go with something like Marvel did:

@TH3WH17ERABB17 - ENDGAME

One can hope!

Edited to add: I know this is really off topic, but I am genuinely curious about user names. Some names are fairly obvious, such as SuperStudChuck (it's OK to single you out because I too am a Super Stud named Chuck!). But others like Rel - I have tried to make sense of your username and I think there's an interesting story there, just like the ancient chess piece you have as an avatar. I really hate starting any thread, but it may be kind of cool to learn about each other. My username is simple - I'm 6'6" tall, so pretty tall, but I just basically stole this username from an old Robert Plant song called Tall Cool One and used to use it as a username in video games I would play - shortening to TC1 when I could only use 3 digits. Pretty lame, I know, but I really believe there may be some interesting stories that go with usernames.
edit on 27-3-2021 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join