It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Some "odd" tweets from Elon Musk today...

1) Tweet #1 at 10:25

Don’t defy DeFi

a) Gematria = 117

b) Equivalents:
Market Crash,
Hirams Key, Nothing Can Stop Me, Hunter bloodline, Free energy, Sophia Key, White Rabbit, Field of Dreams, On the Move

2) Tweet #2 at 10:35

If there’s ever a scandal about me, *please* call it Elongate

a) Gematria
i) Whole tweet = 466,
ii) Elongate = 79

b) Equivalents:
i) Whole tweet:
Are we in new timeline, The book of Genesis chapter six verse thirteen, The root of all wisdom is rooted in the threes.
ii) Elongate:
Corn Cob, SERCO, Argos (think Jason and Argonauts ship!), No Homo (8chan phrase meaning "Luv ya bro but... No Homo")

c) Genesis 6:13
"So God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to all people, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth."
edit on 25-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

"Iranian Missile" Fired On Israeli Cargo Ship In Arabian Sea: Report

A massive potential escalation in the Arabian Sea just outside the Persian Gulf has potentially catapulted the region to a war-footing: Israeli media is widely reporting that "an Iranian missile was fired at an Israeli ship," according to a breaking report in Israel's N12 news.

It's said to be an Israeli-owned cargo ship named the "Lori". Based on initial reports it sustained damage, but it doesn't appear to have been severe enough to disable it, give the vessel has continued on its planned route.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Another Watch the Water angle.

www.yahoo.com...

Its got all the buzzwords.

So climate change leads to water scarcity which leads to food insecurity which leads to mass migration.

waterequity.org... This is an investment fund

water.org... This is a non-profit

I doubt any of those dollars go to help anything that has to do with clean drinking water.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From 2020 but nonethess, important

For those unaware of Gesara

Global Economic Security and Reform Act (GESARA)

"The Global Economic Security and Reform Act is a global prosperity program on the verge of being announced and activated. This program is backed by precious metals deliverable well above quattuordecillion of US dollars (40 zeros)."
www.gesarahelp.org...

What is GESARA?
twitter.com...
"It’s an acronym for Global Economic Security And Reformation Act , and has been written and refined by great minds of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries in order to reset planet earth and humanity on a sustainable governance foundation.

Nesara Law Implemented by Trump

Joseph Gregory Hallet. Is that Q?
gesara.news...

edit on 25-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sophia Key reminds one of Gnostics. Sophia fell from the Pleroma.

Big reveal?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It is only fitting that the actual President Of the Corporation Formally Know as The United States Of America be dealing with this issue. Which seems strange to me, because we already have a gazillion government agencies and people dealing with the issue here in the US. So I guess she is going to make international deals, sorta, kinda, like DJT.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Mike Lindell's social media platform "Frank" coming soon...

Frank, the voice of free speech, will be the platform for Americans who want to defend life, liberty, and all the freedoms that have marked America as the longest running Constitutional Republic in the history of the world. On this platform you will find a home where you can post videos, livestream television, distribute news and information, and find community and fellowship with likeminded Americans. Frank will be a home for major influencers, to micro influencers, to average Americans wanting to share in the constitutional right of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. We hope you will join our community and let freedom ring.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And in other news, Caled is creating a new social media platform called "Shirley." Shirley? You can't be serious. But I am serious. And don't call me "Shirley."

Why do the forces of good always have stupid names for things? "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Frank, the voice of free speech, will be the platform for Americans who want to defend life, liberty, and all the freedoms that have marked America as the longest running Constitutional Republic in the history of the world. On this platform you will find a home where you can post videos, livestream television, distribute news and information, and find community and fellowship with likeminded Americans. Frank will be a home for major influencers, to micro influencers, to average Americans wanting to share in the constitutional right of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. We hope you will join our community and let freedom ring.

edit on 3/25/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
And in other news, Caled is creating a new social media platform called "Shirley." Shirley? You can't be serious. But I am serious. And don't call me "Shirley."

Why do the forces of good always have stupid names for things? "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Best line of the entire movie!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Social litmus test.
"Do you watch CNN at all?"
"Yes."
"Then we have nothing to discuss."

Reply to Cal ^^^ above... the problem was probably everything else was copyright squatted on by someone, somewhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The final vote was 52-48. Who were the two Repubs that voted for this freak?

Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of Maine.

The Tranny Revolution is an extension of the "Feminization of Amerika", by the Marxist Radical Feminists determined to destroy the Patriarchy, masculinity, Christianity, Capitalism, family-values, CIVILIZATION of America. They say among themselves the BLM "trained Marxists" leadership is a good start. Everything "hateful" we say about Marxists, they brag about!

Meditation on the stormy seas to reset your youtube algo...

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Is there any possibility ilDonaldoTrumpo is really President Trump? I just have this feeling like he legit is trolling the DS using that account.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

PM, Cranky.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

PM, Cranky.

Point is not negated.

Satire in the mirror world is reality?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is grim, and I hesitated a bit.

Ethylene Oxide.

Covid 19, Cotton Swabs, Ethylene Oxide

During the great COVID-19 pandemic, millions of people are being tested to see if they are infected with the virus SARS-CoV-2. The test involves a sample being taken deep into a nasal cavity, using a medical swab. Naturally, a sterile swab must be employed, and these devices are sterilized with ethylene oxidein large batches. The sterile swabs are then shipped to contract warehouses, strategically located around the country.

CDC: Ethylene oxide may have more health effects than cancer

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention yesterday released a draft toxicity profile of ethylene oxide (EtO) that treats it as a more far-reaching health threat than the Environmental Protection Agency does.

Ethylene Oxide

At room temperature, ethylene oxide is a flammable colorless gas with a sweet odor. It is used primarily to produce other chemicals, including antifreeze. In smaller amounts, ethylene oxide is used as a pesticide and a sterilizing agent. The ability of ethylene oxide to damage DNA makes it an effective sterilizing agent but also accounts for its cancer-causing activity.

Daily testing for many, swabbing against the thin membrane near the BRAIN with something that can damage (alter) DNA.

I stay away from anything I cannot pronounce. I stay away from anything considered dangerous in one area but remarkably seen as not in another. I don't want people jamming things into my head, arm or soul because the they are riddled with fear. I know many will say "but it is..." or "look, by the time it gets..." or some other justification for this, but this is beyond troubling to me, very very troubling.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sad. Like a deer stuck in headlights. Brain went into reboot...

twitter.com...

Like to know what is Putin thinking right now including other world leaders.?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That entire presser was like a cruel and unfunny joke against the entire American population.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sad. Like a deer stuck in headlights. Brain went into reboot...

twitter.com...

Like to know what is Putin thinking right now including other world leaders.?

Well, that is something you don't see often.

Maybe this Completely Competent Person (read directly into that) can comment on the only thing Joe is transparent about - his mental malfunctioning...

Yale Psychiatrist Who Declared Trump Mentally Unfit Has Been Fired, and She’s Suing

“Although the committee does not doubt that you are acting on the basis of your personal moral code,” the letter read, “your repeated violations of the APA’s Goldwater Rule and your inappropriate transfer of the duty to warn from the treatment setting to national politics raised significant doubts about your understanding of crucial ethical and legal principles in psychiatry.”

The American Psychiatric Association’s Goldwater Rule states that it is unethical for psychiatrists to comment on a public figure’s mental faculties in an official capacity unless granted permission or after a medical examination.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've been having login trouble for the last couple of days. Has anybody else had problems?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Masks are dead in Arizona.

www.kgun9.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join