It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, since there were no other visible planes around the tanker, I guess that indicates fighters providing cover for the oil fields, with transponders off.

Im going to have to agree. A lot of that going on. Two military choppers flew over the house the other day, both did not register on ADS-B. Also, two C-130s not showing up. Something big is going on...

Rumors of staged Chinese army units in the north and south. Feb 19th and public disclosure of the election steal. Biden being pulled out of office, what will China (CCP) do?

Will Biden be allowed to weaken the military?

For anyone who has been following along, we technically lost the Republic that Trump took back from the cabal. Except, he didn't get the weapon that does the most damage, the media.

So, here we are........

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The media is central to the action. I can't believe that something planned for this long and in this detail did not take into account recovering the media, even if only on a temporary basis.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Aunt Jemima rebranded as Pearl Milling Company

The name “Aunt Jemima” and the picture of a Black woman shown on the packaging, based on a former slave named Nancy Green, will be replaced with the name "Pearl Milling Company" and what appears to be a picture of a 19th century water mill, CNN reports.

The new brand is expected to launch in June, one year after Quaker Foods announced the rebranding of “Aunt Jemima” in the midst of Black Lives Matter protests calling for an end to racial inequality.

All this BS nonsense is ridiculous. Yay, lets erase history and pretend it never happened.🙃

When you search "Pearl Milling Company" on WikiLipedia it goes straight to Rebranding.

Aunt Jemima's Great-Grandson Enraged Her Legacy Will Be Erased

Wonder if AKA VP Harris had any influence on the "Pearl" branding.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

Thank-you! Another PROOF that the CCP is controlling everything from YouTube-Google to U.S. President Joe Biden!

If President Trump gives the order and instructions, we'll drive out the CCP influence and coup implementers... FAST.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I can still access the video in #4953 from the UK!

The video is "We're Not Gonna Take It!" and it is available on Rumble at:

rumble.com...

Maybe Google-YouTube feels people in the United Kingdom are more compliant/obedient to authorities?

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Aunt Jemima's Great-Grandson Enraged Her Legacy Will Be Erased

Damned if they do. Damned if they don't.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

we technically lost the Republic that Trump took back from the cabal.

I don't think he ever took it back.

I think he and his followers were setup to believe he was winning and led to believe he was taking it back , but the truth was that Deepstate was doing all the winning in the background.

Trumps administration was all swamp till the bitter end that hid evidence, held no one accountable , got witnesses that were against the deepstate killed under their watch , and then dismissed court cases that dealt with election cheating . His administration also gave full control of the internet to the deepstate by repealing net neutrality , and only went after the real whistleblowers that exposed the corruption like assange and snowden . It was also trumps administration that legitimized the election and stated there was no cheating that impacted the result and gave full control back to the deepstate with Biden.

Q played a big part in that by keeping the people on the sidelines and pacified with empty promises,hopium, and booms that have yet to materialize until it was to late and Biden became POTUS.

edit on 00228America/ChicagoWed, 10 Feb 2021 13:00:46 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The media is central to the action. I can't believe that something planned for this long and in this detail did not take into account recovering the media, even if only on a temporary basis.

Trump himself knew about the dangers of the media, and even told everyone, its the enemy. But like everything else he tried to do, he was defeated from within by people he thought he could trust. The truth of Barr is now coming to light. We, the Republic, are being defeated from within. If there is a plan it must be re evaluated expeditiously! Especially, the military!

I see the enemy brazenly going forward as if nothing, can stop them. Is there a good reason for that? Is there another deep seated mole? One last sell out? If so, the plan was doomed to fail from the start..

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I'm going to have to agree with your point. If there is a deep agent, he is in Q! I have always kept that thought in the back of my mind. Controlled op........

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bordon81
a reply to: pteridine

As to the "sheep" term -- what would you replace it with? Uninformed? Masses? Media believers?

For a "Q" thread that might be important.
"Sheep" is a Biblical reference to the "many pens" passages in the bible.
The "Q" voice was primarily associated with Trump.
The actual "Q" probably know the vote stealing was the planned result of a more even split in political representation.
The Republicans no longer have the Senate majority so essentially the right and left political initiatives now cancel each other out almost completely.
If you are a non media believing conspiracy theorist then Donald contracted for his scripted role in the impeachment reality show to distract "the captivated".
You will notice that we are both still posting in the "Q" thread/pen even though there isn't much left here to captivate.

Can you elaborate here on on what you mean by "captivate" and "captivated"? Which side is captivated. Curious because Pteridine's post above was a reply to mine.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Interesting thread at DoQHoliday on how many times Actor Joe is mentioned on the various military website searches.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
At this point I feel confident we are watching a scripted movie with actors on both sides. There shouldn’t be anybody left who doesn’t know this is a movie. So that leaves us with a few questions; what message is the movie telling us (and/or the world). That should give us an indication of how long it will last and how it will end. We’re literally watching one of those dramatic re-enactments like they do on those real-life murder shows.

Trump will be convicted. That will lead to the first arrest that will shock the world.

I'm beginning to lean toward this hypothesis as well. Or, the movie is being written by AI but needs the human reactive emotional responses to intersperse into the narrative for the all-important tension or "conflict" that makes a story move along.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Anyone watching the impeachment trial, after Swallowell's speech, who else thinks things are about to get real interesting? I think he just opened a big can of whoop filled with worms. He laid the groundwork for Trump's lawyers to have no other recourse in their defence than to address what Swallowell percieves as the root cause of the insurrection: the Peoples' anger regarding election fraud. He brought forward Trump's claim of election fraud as the root cause without even addressing the WHY of the whole situation. WHY would there be any doubt that the election was free and fair? I hope Trump's lawyer's are savvy enough to realize the door is now WIDE OPEN thanks to Swallowell. I hope they present all the evidence now, like how Mike Lindell showed on his recent video. Crossing my fingers!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

Trump will be convicted. That will lead to the first arrest that will shock the world.

At this point I am having to agree with you Caled.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Thank-you! Another PROOF that the CCP is controlling everything from YouTube-Google to U.S. President Joe Biden!

If President Trump gives the order and instructions, we'll drive out the CCP influence and coup implementers... FAST.

That video posted by Q was an old vid from 2014 with Dee Snider and The Trump Family singing on stage together at Eric Trump Foundation's charity event benefiting St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Since becoming president, Dee Snider has an intense hatred toward Trump, so no surprise the youtube Stasi removed it.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Q played a big part in that by keeping the people on the sidelines and pacified with empty promises that have yet to materialize until it was to late and Biden become POTUS.

I've seen this same flawed logic with all of you trolls across multiple platforms lately. It's almost as if you guys are a part of the mockingbird media with how you all trot out the exact same lines. There isn't an ounce of truth in this and the argument is destroyed by the simple fact that Trump received 75 million votes in 2020. More than any incumbent in history.

Also, Biden isn't a legitimate POTUS. The list of things that appear to be "off" surrounding his time in the White House is extensive. We are watching a screenplay unfold, just as Q has said would happen.
edit on 10-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Moderna Jab Info

"Adverse" reactions. The highest is related to the injection, which is indeed odd if it is so safe. For reference, on occasion I give myself a VitB injection, there is no injection site issue. Now, evidently the placebo does the same at a slightly lower rate, which begs the obvious question.

The adverse reactions for something designed to rewrite the DNA makes sense.

Mathematics of DNA

DNA seen through the eyes of a coder

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Interestingly, Quantum Physics researcher Vadim Zeland writes about our Universe being an infinite amount of realities. Each one runs on it's own script, as in everything is already created. There is only NOW, everything happens in the now. His teachings posit that until we shift our Awareness into a scripted reality, the reality itself is lifeless filled with nothing more than unanimated mannequins so to say. We shift from one reality to another which creates time, movement, etc. bringing life to the script.

His teaching are incredibly deep and have helped to expand my life, mind, and Model of Reality. His most popular books are Reality Transurfing and Tufti the Priestess. Live stroll through a movie.

www.amazon.com...=dp_byline_cont_pop_book_1

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Like The Truman Show. I've often pondered this exact idea. And if it's true, I can't wait til we get to the part where the bad guys lose and all our stolen money is returned to us.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join