It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
More evergreen, "ever given" oddness...

Gematria for "ever given" 1551, 642, 107

1551 is mirror 15 51 and of course 55

Joseph Biden
Biden Harris
Biden Children
Trump Ahead
Castle Rock

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well isnt THAT interesting. I wonder if we are working in tangent. Would make sense considering Trump and Putins connection.
There is going to be an awful lot of space junk up there.. It has already been mentioned. If the Space Force starts blowing up bad satellites as some have mentioned that is a lot of debris for the Space Station to pass through.
I'm really curious now if we are in this together with Russia seeing the timing of the launches being so close. Of course our news would never tell us so.
ETA, Thanks for posting that btw

edit on 3/23/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The media seems to be calling the ship Evergiven rather than Evergreen.

That would be re and iv

Interdasting.

P

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Anyone want to tweet this to the bigger accounts, as I'm stumped by that beard difference...

edit on 23-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Seems the name of the company is evergreen and the name of the ship is ever given.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Charms you say ....

I never noticed until now that little AC is doing one eye symbolism ?? Hmmm wonder if that was done intentionally or just a kid poking his eye ? His brother looks like a deer in headlights, I guess he jumped to his death from his Mom’s high rise at 23 yrs. old...very sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you.

P

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hum? I wonder if those containers have weapons, children, or actual goods for trade and market?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
More strange JFK, jr posts on Telegram> Ezra and JFK,jr appear to be challenging each other (maybe to convince us that they are not one in the same.)

"Just the real JFK Jr. can access to all Kennedy family photos."

This is a common structure for native Chinese speakers translating to English.

Then he follows with...
"Just the real JFK Jr. can create new Q drops like before." Seems that Q told us not to believe this.

Their credibility is dwindling.

edit on 3/23/2021 by pteridine because: correction

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Well, the ship originated from China with destination port of Rotterdam in Netherlands, the largest seaport in Europe.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hi onehuman,

I'm out of energy for today re the Wow signal but I'll try to take a look tmoz.

There's also 4 rather intense new tweets from Storm Rider which I've captured but will post decodes for tomorrow. They can be seen here and are about the various numerous nuclear subs prowling at the moment.

Off to get some zeds til approx 8am est.
edit on 23-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Anyone want to tweet this to the bigger accounts, as I'm stumped by that beard difference...

I can explain this I think. The mug shot is a low res pic as are the others. I have had a beard for years and trim it fairly short ever few months. When I do, my "soul patch" has grown to the length of the rest of my beard and spreads out somewhat....makes it look like the area you are pointing to is filled in when you have a grainy pic.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Hum? I wonder if those containers have weapons, children, or actual goods for trade and market?

First thing that crossed my mind too given the q drop about evergreen and if its stuck long enough the contents become revealed. Perhaps someone did this on purpose.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Big Question.

Whiplash347

Forwarded from 17_3 PROUD

I have spoken about this on twitter many many times..remember easter covid presser by POTUS? He told everyone.... a year from now things you see or have today will be obsolete ..when the new era kicks in...
You will work..its called giving your time.. not for money because you dont need money ..people cant fathom that existence..ive said this since Jan 2020

Why buy silver, why buy gold?
In fact Why go onto the gold standard at all if you won't need money?
What about introverts who just want to be left alone?
What about extroverts that want to live their lives without rule?

t.me...

And Teslas from Venus. 👇

Time to question more , like rt.com always says..

epochtimes.today...

On April 4th, I guess we'll find out.
edit on 24-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Saw these and many more months ago. Took a while to process it all. 2 mths

They're both girls, apparently. More narrow chins, males have shorter necks and wider chins. Men don't have a rounded upper back either like women. Fingers count. Men have longer ring fingers than women. Theres too many to count its disturbing like Victoria's secret. ( they're mostly men ).

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

One thing about that, perhaps a login name-game.

I've seen I think on the Whiplash feed that certain posts were forwarded from @hsretoucher .

The one Ezra is squabbling with is @hsretoucher17 .

No idea if one and the same, or something else going on. Typical inter-nitwittery.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The description of what is happening in Syria has similarities with certain sections of Revelations.

There is not a lot to find on the subject at all!

I am not counting anonymous videos.

P

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

OOOhhhh Rel I wasnt saying that literally hun. I just meant it more like that seems like your sort of thing you like to tinker with! I didnt expect you to drop everything and dig right into it silly! Your Plate is piled high enough as it is. I just thought maybe it would ring a bell with any of the members following this thread that are more numbers kind of people or those that see patterns.

Came across this tonight and it cracked me up ,just had to share!

ETA: Might as well add this here to save some space while Im here. The nursing home in Cuomo's neck of the woods was named Evergreen Court Home for adults. Posted by Whiplash 347 link

edit on 3/24/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It almost seems like "someone(s) are showing how easily Humanity are tricked again and again and again.....

Humanity needs to get off its knees.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

There has been another incident in the Suez Canal. This time a Russian military tanker has collided with another vessel.

www.tradewindsnews.com...

I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end game here, folks.

There's also this that came off the chans last month.

In case it gets pigeonholed.... this was posted last month:

My cousin is a lobbyist for a major US cargo carrier. He was home this last weekend and after too much Woodford Reserve he started talking about the upcoming “Force Majeure” clause they had recently re-written for the carrier operations. The gist is cargo jets from major US carriers plus Kallita, Tepper, L3 Comm, North American Airlines(Obama’s old buddies) and Evergreen etc...will be taken over by US govt under the Civil/Miltary transport agreements.

You’re not gonna get your Amazon package because the jets are carrying military personnel and medical supplies. You’re SOL on getting anything while force majeure rules in place. Trucking companies may possibly be utilized if necessary.

A national emergency will be declared thus allowing force majeure. The internet/power grid/finance system, possibly 1 or all, will be taken down and some type of reset will happen.

He said timeline is end of March but can slip if necessary.. bottom line is Bido has to be able to blame it on Trump. More it slips the more Bido owns it. Look for usual suspects, false flags, etc...

I know it’s not much hopefully we’ve been prepping in any way we can. Keep the faith, watch over each other and don’t give into petty divisive tactics employed against us.

edit on 24-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join