It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Thanks, it may be true.

The ring of fire is about to go boom đź’Ą
edit on 24-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire
No doubt something is going on. All this sure as heck doesnt fall under Nothing is Happening. Between the bombings going on that the msm has been reluctant to report on, the ship stuck with Russian ships bringing up the rear. Starlink going up this morning (which I did get some footage of) and then I think it was Metal that said Russia sent up 38 of their own Satellites yesterday,and thats just like 3 things. So many other things are breaking loose all over the place.

It seems like the only thing that Hasnt busted loose yet is the 3 gorge dam. From some very recent videos in last 24 hours, it looks like that is probably about to go itself. IT has been under heavy rain pressure for what? Almost a year now? Trying to recall when it actually came to our attention. I know its been awhile and they are under another alert as I write this.

There arent enough dykes to plug all these holes! I think they may have all ran by now anyway!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Three Gorges is under another weather alert? Interesting.

Also, I just saw some pics of the Evergreen vessel in the canal. That thing isn't going anywhere any time soon. It's bow seems to be dug in to the shoreline of the canal.

It's hard to even imagine how it got turned sideways in there like that. I'd say it took some fancy piloting of that ship. It barely fits in there.

edit on 24-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Your cousin seems to be saying pretty much what the others are and it sounds like he is speaking from a solid ground of knowledge about it and not some schmoes on the internet. It is almost like a verification really. I think I need to go back to town and do a little topping off on a few things.

When your cousin isnt in his grapes is he a solid guy?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Yes hun I was just doing a quick little poke around search. This was at top and posted yesterday

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

No relation to me. That was pulled off the chans. It was posted last month.
Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

It's hard to even imagine how it got turned sideways in there like that. I'd say it took some fancy piloting of that ship. It barely fits in there.

Almost makes you curious if he "Meant" to do that, or someone told him, paid him, or dropped a white hat on his head and told him it was go get stuck time!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

They're blaming it on a "blackout." Like I said though, it seems to beggar belief that it could happen randomly at all. The vessel barely even fits inside the canal and it is turned completely perpendicular to the canal itself. Crazy.

At any rate, I think it's going to be stuck there awhile. Like I said, the bow of the ship is literally dug into the shore. They are trying to use tugboats to tear it loose, but it's hard to even imagine how much that thing weighs, and with it run aground, they're basically trying to pull the full weight of that loaded vessel.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

That should be fun ... not.

Star link.

Have you heard of Odin? Interesting names they gave this.

SPACE SURVEILLANCE AND TRACKING Satellite tracking, done right. Enabling transparent and safe use of geostationary orbital slots. The ODIN sensor network provides high accuracy ephemerides to support satellite operations and space situational awareness. ORBIT DETERMINATION INTERFEROMETER A novel tracking sensor architecture. We have designed and operate the first passive RF sensor network 

www.asgard-space.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

No kidding, it looks practically perpendicular to the canal itself (correction: more like 45 degrees, see photo below). Bet that situation is generating a lot of anger among shipping outfits, canal operators, insurance firms etc.

Oberweltmeister Klaus Schwab is sure to be barking out imperious commands!

Photo from the ATS thread on this.

Cheers
edit on 24-3-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I see the ships are taking a note from the Biden fall now and blaming the wind....LOL! Can't make it up y'all!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

business/global-shipping.html

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Go Green

M'Kay
Several players talked about often ...
Saudi Aramco to prioritise energy supply to China for 50 years, says CEO

Saudi Aramco will ensure China’s energy security remains its highest priority for the next 50 years and beyond as new and existing energy sources run in parallel for some time, CEO Amin Nasser told the China Development Forum on Sunday.

China' carbon footprint grew because of our Commie leftist nitwits. I raised my hand and took a mic to tell the EPA at a big meeting that all they were doing is setting China up at the expense of the rest of us so THEY CAN POLLUTE worse than we ever did. Crickets from the leadership. The crowd of scientists from all over were on my side. Well, naturally you had a few data whore types shilling in the mix but mostly the science is considered not settled by the scientists working with and thru the EPA. Only EPA greenies are doing that complaining we won't make the cuts in time. China is laughing all the way to the bank.

Somewhere around '08 and another time afterwards I gave them my opinion. As one might guess, for some I was not a person they wanted to see in open discussions on their facts after that because my fact checking ability was established within that room full of scientists. I was just repeating things they agreed upon also so naturally I was a scapegoat to one side and a stellar scientist on the other. During Democratic admins. During the latest R admin it was neutral and more fair. Some of the rules I have whined about before like the navigable waters BS rules.

Certain things are so clean now the EPA could go away in the US. Each State has laws and people who WILL vote folks out for not trying to follow them for their buddies over pollution. The EPA scientists could do better things like become the worlds consultants on engineering a cleaner process for every industry. It isn't hard if you spend the money on the proper controls. But it is when they move the goal posts just to keep the Agency relevant. Balance is the the key to success. Engineering of processes that work have already been in place to prevent pollutants from harming Americans but not in places like China and S America.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe someone can post for me, as I'm busy ATM.

Drop #3898.

The key that opens all doors.
The 'start'.

Suez canal. Suez means "the begining."

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe someone can post for me, as I'm busy ATM.

Drop #3898.

The key that opens all doors.
The 'start'.

Suez canal. Suez means "the begining."

March 25, 2021....tomorrow the beginning begins....that ship isn't going anywhere soon. If something hits and it sinks....global chaos ensues.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or it cracks in half ...

Titles of articles are becoming redundant - but not the info ....

Suez Canal blocked as 200,000-ton cargo ship Ever Given runs aground

Options are therefore limited. Because the boat is wider than the canal itself, it has to come out the exact way it went in. Except that both ends are out of the water, meaning it has no steering.

Virtually every tugboat in Egypt has been sent to try and pull or push her off the wall of the canal, while workers are trying to dig out the canal walls and refloat her, bringing her steering back online.

Efforts have been underway for almost a day, but have so far proved fruitless. The task resumed on Wednesday morning, with no estimate as to how long it will take.

If tugboats and diggers aren't enough to free the vessel, then they only other option is to starting removing weight - either by dumping fuel or unloading cargo, piece by piece.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4, Dr Mercogliano, who is based in North Carolina, warned that the vessel is in 'a very precarious position'.

'With both ends of the vessel up on the beach there's a tendency for her to sag in the middle, so they have to be very careful in trying to get her off [the wall],' he said.

'If they can't get her up off that position with the tugs they're going to have to start getting fuel out of her, and then containers.

'But the difficulty with getting containers off her is that she's so high, so tall, that it will be very difficult to get the correct size crane in there.'

edit on 3242021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So they start unloading containers and find children/people?

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Drop #1279
Define Evergreen.
When do you call a plumber?

Looks like that Evergreen ship stopped up the canal like a clogged pipe.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Port agent says the ship has been partially refloated. Al-Jazeera has live updates.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Aren't these large container ships, like this Evergreen ship, largely controlled by satellite? And if so, would it be possible for white hats to hack the controls of the ship and try and turn it sideways into the canal?

May be part of the plan.....

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join