It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Its been a long day

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Oh yea. Them oldies are the best! Surprised it hasn't been censored.
------

This is nastier than some of those Kek memes...

SF poop-testing startup, once compared to Theranos, charged in $60M fraud scheme

A married pair of San Francisco entrepreneurs were indicted Thursday on multiple federal charges, the latest twist in the saga of a once trendy, now bankrupt fecal matter-testing startup.

Apte, 36, and Richman, 46, founded uBiome in 2012 as a direct-to-consumer service called “Gut Explorer.” Customers would submit a fecal sample that the company analyzed in a laboratory, comparing the consumer's microbiome to others' microbiomes, prosecutors said. The service cost less than $100 initially.

It stinks of fraud!! That’s some fake 💩 right there. Very similar to that Elizabeth Holmes, Theranos CEO Hybrid Vampire fraudster (fake demonic male voice) blood-testing DNA database of everyone and Mad Dog Mattis was on her board.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Interesting side by side of the same event.

Joe

:30

DJT

3:10

The planes appear to be different but the same? Check the time markers.

Note again when Joe lines himself up. Many would have seen divers get set like that, most of us do it subconsciously. It is a sort of preparation moment.

THIS IS ODD - CLIP of Joe looking lost and President Harris assuring Joe he's headed on the copter. Notice the corralling.
edit on 21-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Oh yea. Them oldies are the best! Surprised it hasn't been censored.
------

This is nastier than some of those Kek memes...

SF poop-testing startup, once compared to Theranos, charged in $60M fraud scheme

A married pair of San Francisco entrepreneurs were indicted Thursday on multiple federal charges, the latest twist in the saga of a once trendy, now bankrupt fecal matter-testing startup.

Apte, 36, and Richman, 46, founded uBiome in 2012 as a direct-to-consumer service called “Gut Explorer.” Customers would submit a fecal sample that the company analyzed in a laboratory, comparing the consumer's microbiome to others' microbiomes, prosecutors said. The service cost less than $100 initially.

It stinks of fraud!! That’s some fake 💩 right there. Very similar to that Elizabeth Holmes, Theranos CEO Hybrid Vampire fraudster (fake demonic male voice) blood-testing DNA database of everyone and Mad Dog Mattis was on her board.

You'll be happy not happy to know that someone suggested that voicebot Holmes might escape, as she got another delay in her trial and the poster was suggesting this might mean the end. Hilarious.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The People Fired Governor Pritzker, people are seeing now.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Unreal! But guess I should not be surprised. Last I heard she was going to plead the mental excuse. Gotta laugh at this nonsense to keep what's left of my sanity. Probably a prelude to G-Max trial in I think July, assuming no delay.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for the Infamous Quote, ' Uknowns etc. ', Heard it when first rambled.......still trying to figure out what he said, . Woweeeeeee.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
On this day posts for March 22nd:

2 Year DELTAs

#3161 BLOCKADE REMOVED.

#3162 Sanctions lift? Anons know?

#3163 At what point is it mathematically impossible? Power is being returned to the PEOPLE. The RULE OF LAW is being returned to our GREAT LAND. WWG1WGA!!!

#3164 CONFIRMATION: DECLAS is a comin'!

#3165 [They] thought it was coming last Friday. Ammunition spent.

#3166 Lisa Mei tweet (now suspended)

I've just realised that there's a dual meaning to Power is being returned to the PEOPLE. = FREE ENERGY!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Observe: There’s a new nova visible in Cassiopeia right now
- strange new object found by Japanese amateur astronomer on Mar 18
- located in the sky near the "W" of Cassiopeia
- many past decode tied to space objects/visibility = secrets learned
- Yuji Nakamura = anagram includes of "uranium" (tied to biggest secrets)

Popular Astronomy

Undiscovered stars learned = POST 1543 - 1547

Have we ever discussed matching Time Stamps to the heavens ?
(star location is referenced as : Hour Minutes Seconds)

Earth Map in the Sky – Landforms as Constellations
one odd thing about the map as you see it in the sky…
it’s reversed – as if seen in a mirror!

edit on 21-3-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

What melted the WTC steel beams was voodoo witchcraft.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The KEK flag AND the Triple parentheses gang too. Hoo-boy, scary terrorists. Military intelligence at its finest.🙄 Illegal memes sir! So-called "extremist activities" being inverted. Politics before law and order. All 20th century dictators must be

Oh no, the New Black Panthers! Now I feel oppressed.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I caught a snippet, tonight, of the HBO Q program where Ron Watkins (Code Monkey) was interviewed - and it struck me as odd so I investigated:

"I can't add, subtract or multiply but I'm like really good at visualising things at a Phd Mathematics level!"

Thinking that Ron was giving us a clue, I searched for "Phd Ronald Watkins" and it turned up this PDF of a C.V. for a different Ronald Watkins:

Current Focus:My current focus is the design and development of hardware and systems for Medical Imaging and Image Guided Therapeutics within the Radiological Sciences Lab in the Department of Radiology at Stanford. A lot of my work involves RF coils and associated hardware for multi-nuclear and Very High Field MRI. I am also involved in the development of Ultrasound Systems for imaging and therapeutic use including many variations of hybrid systems that involve both MRI and Ultrasound combined.

Significant Accomplishments:
Co inventor of MR guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) led to formation of InsightTec Therapeutics Awarded Magna Cum Laude Citation, RSNA 1994 for MR Guided Focused Ultrasound
Developed first commercial whole body 3 Tesla MRI system 1999
Demonstrated the use of cMUTS for MR guided HIFU
Developed first birdcage head coil for 7 Tesla
Designed hardware for first 32 receive channel MRI system now designing 128
Designed hardware for first 8 channel parallel transmit MRI system
Designed Fiber Optic based MRI surface coil, with no conducting RF cables 49
Patents; 39 U.S. 10 foreign

Could this guy be involved in MedBeds?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds well up on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Another fascinating post brewtiger!

Have we ever discussed matching Time Stamps to the heavens ?

I think it may have been suggested at one point - but never followed up?

Some thoughts/questions around the idea:

1) If we were to use KU timestamps as a reference to look at points in the sky, then I presume we would need a defined viewing point to observe from?

2) Logically, that could be Greenwich Observatory in London; as it ties to both Greenwich Mean Time and UTC/Military time?
Or possibly the Vice President's residence; the Naval Observatory?

3) Would such a decode method be used to highlight one point in the sky? Or many? The spread of KU timestamps covers most of a 24hr clock, which would cover 95% of the sky! Maybe it's the timestamps that are NOT used by KU that we should investigate?

4) If Greenwich were the observation point then would we use the EST timestamp or GMT?

I guess, once the above questions are answered, we would need someone with a big telescope to go look at the coordinates - unless we were lucky enough for it to be the known origination point of the WOW signal!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good Lord...
I know this won't be popular in this thread:

Another Public Service Announcement... I have said this and it bears repeating once again....

A Q clearance is not some ultra high secret crap, I had one for over 2 decades...

Q = Access to nuclear related stuff...DOE,DOD,FBI and several others require a Q clearance due to their jobs...a GS-09 has the exact same clearance as a GS-15.

TS/SCI = Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information.

Wikipedia has it right:

en.wikipedia.org...

Security clearance levels often appear in employment postings for Defense related jobs, and other jobs involving substantial amounts of responsibility, such as air traffic control or nuclear energy positions. Employers generally prefer to hire people who are already cleared to access classified information at the level needed for a given job or contract, because security clearances can take up to a year to obtain. In general, most employers look for candidates who hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) collateral clearance or a blanket TS/SCI-cleared (Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information) and who have a counterintelligence (CI), full-scope polygraph (FSP), also known as expanded scope screening (ESS).

Additionally, the United States Department of Energy issues two levels of security clearances:

Q Clearance – Allows access to Classified information up to and including TOP SECRET data with the special designation: Restricted Data (TS//RD) and special Q-Cleared "security" areas.

L Clearance – Allows access to Classified information up to and including SECRET data with the special designation: Formerly Restricted Data (S//FRD) and special L-Cleared "limited" areas.

Compartmentalized means that you are only given access to TS data that relates specifically to your job.
edit on 21-3-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Compartmentalized means that you are only given access to TS data that relates specifically to your job.

Compartmentalized means that you can't know that the guys down the hall run drugs for South America.

You can't know that the guys downstairs run the follow ups for MK Ultra and torturing children.

You can't know that the guys upstairs are into controlling entire countries.

Compartmentalization is the single largest problem in the world.

Most secrets are held because the enemy know, our guys know but no one wants the public to know.

P

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I guess, once the above questions are answered, we would need someone with a big telescope to go look at the coordinates - unless we were lucky enough for it to be the known origination point of the WOW signal!

This may or may not mean anything, but when I read your post it made me think of what Steve Jobs supposedly said on his death bed.

He said "WOW WOW WOW " 3 times.

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join