It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Go Green

M'Kay
Several players talked about often ...
Saudi Aramco to prioritise energy supply to China for 50 years, says CEO

Saudi Aramco will ensure China’s energy security remains its highest priority for the next 50 years and beyond as new and existing energy sources run in parallel for some time, CEO Amin Nasser told the China Development Forum on Sunday.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You mentioned that the account seemed to be lock stepped. Does anyone else feel that some of these accounts are the same person? I do, think they are the same person or possibly members of the same group. I am not discounting the information though either.

The Whiplash347 account as well. The QFrogman5326 was similar in content although his feed has been quiet for several days now.

Yeah, could be one person with socks, or a clique dedicated to pushing a certain message. Many possibilities, although I note that this current presidential admin is as odd as can be, and verified accounts like Scavino's are also hinting at weirdness in the works.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Not to validate any of ghost ezra's claims but about the government's narrative of 9/11..a few years ago, researchers from the University of Alaska did a 4 year long evaluation on the destruction of building 7 and reached the conclusion that the claims of the official investigation were false:

UAF 9/11 Study Concludes “Fires in WTC Could Not Have Caused” Building 7 To Collapse

The UAF team’s findings, which were the result of a four-year computer modeling study of the tower’s collapse, contradict those of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), which concluded in a 2008 report that WTC 7 was the first tall building ever to collapse primarily due to fire.

“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7 could not have caused the observed collapse,” said Professor Leroy Hulsey, the study’s principal investigator. “The only way it could have fallen in the observed manner is by the near-simultaneous failure of every column

The UAF team’s final report is the result of an extensive four-year computer modeling effort that was followed by a robust peer review process. The peer review included dozens of public comments as well as external review by two independent experts, Dr. Gregory Szuladzinski of Analytical Service Company, a leading expert in structural mechanics and finite element modeling, and Dr. Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University and a fellow of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering.

“The indisputable errors documented in our request for correction will give NIST no way out of correcting its deeply flawed report and reversing its conclusion that fires were the cause of the collapse.”

source

Here's a link to the video presentation of Dr. Hulsey's findings YouTube
edit on 21-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Your friend is correct. The U.S. Capitol is owned by the people of this country, of which she is a part.

The U.S. DOJ have their priorities totally backwards. They beat their chest over arresting an unarmed trespasser, but can't find those who killed police officers on riot nights last Summer. Pitiful.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Apparently Russia is blowing up infrastructure in Syria's Idlib Province.

www.reuters.com...

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The Pentagon is freaking out bc the extremism standdowns are backfiring and the troops keep asking about BLM riots and Antifa

Here

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman

She looks....like a clown.

Hey FF. It is the body language. It is the Archetype of The Joker and can be used universally to influence others at a Subconscious level. Asymmetry of the body invokes this archetype. NLP teaches that approximately 55% of communication comes from Physiology, while Tonality is 38%, and the actual words we use account for only 8%. This is common Rapport building knowledge and hard to imagine how one would make it to that level of politics having never been coached on it.

To be clear, I am not saying that she is consciously invoking it. So the question is, is she unconscious of her body language and does not have anyone to teach her such tools or is she being directed? One thing is certain, she looks like a fool in that photo!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
As far as these other claims of JFK Jr being alive, JFK being alive, Diana being alive...my thoughts as to whether any of it's true or not is who cares? How are these postulations significant or relevant to the main focus and drive of what we are trying to accomplish. Which is for humanity to get out from under the thumb of a dangerous cabal. Most of this other stuff, to me, feels like mere distraction. It's easy to go off on a million different tangents and eventually they'll all bring us back to the same place but which threads are going to get us there quicker? And which ones are going to slow us down by throwing us down rabbit hole after rabbit hole...

As for Diana being made the official Queen... why do we need a queen at all? Or a king or any form of nobility for that matter. Venerating other humans and elevating them to a sacrosanct status created the untouchable aristocracy that got us into this trouble in the first place...imo...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

My approach all along has been to accept all inputs and see where the data analysis takes us, rather than discounting them and therefore avoiding the analyses.

For example, am I the reincarnation of Alan Turing, or one of his team? I don't believe so, but... he went to Sherborne boarding School; who were the arch-opponents of my boarding school at Rugby football - it was a catholic vs. protestant thing and we used to make up banners and skirmish every year. I never would have discovered that he was part of that history without following up on your comment.

My ma's neighbour was awarded a medal after work at Bletchley Park, protecting North Atlantic convoys - so could have been the Kiera Knightly character in the film. I have one of her paintings.

Things ARE getting weirder!

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

If not the same person then possibly members of the same Military Intelligence team?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth paid them to do the study and the conclusion was what the 911 truth guys wanted. Richard Gage has been milking this group for many years and, despite the name, there aren't that many architects or engineers in it. There is at east one ATS thread about the study.
They wanted demolition but there is no evidence for such. It is far simpler and there is less risk of discovery just to let the planes hit. One concept was that fires weren't hot enough to melt steel. This misdirection fails to mention that steel loses significant strength at temperature and already damaged columns plus those thermally weakened columns caused the collapse.
The posts on Telegram by Ghost Ezra about demolition and a cruise missile hit on the pentagon are playing to the conspiracy people for support. It would have been believable had GE said that the hijackers were facilitated by the deep state to attack in order to hide something. GE is following this thread and this site. -- C'mon GE team, try to be more believable --

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I’ve thought that. I follow frogman and operator 17. Both have been quiet for awhile which according to them they are active in the ongoing operations. Maybe they are and maybe they’re not. Both have posted pictures that seem to point to they are or were active duty at one point. Again I like them because they put out information to make you think and don’t care if you believe them or not.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If the official NIST investigation is true then WTC 7 is the only or one of the only buildings ever reported to have fully collapsed on itself due to office fires. Amazing

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I’ve thought that. I follow frogman and operator 17. Both have been quiet for awhile which according to them they are active in the ongoing operations. Maybe they are and maybe they’re not. Both have posted pictures that seem to point to they are or were active duty at one point. Again I like them because they put out information to make you think and don’t care if you believe them or not.

As I said earlier, the actual information is less important than keeping people digging and interested.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

cranky, et al... how's this for a Psaki-esque "CIRCLE BACK"?

Whiplash347 is quoting posts from this thread!

NCSWI rather than NCSWIC...

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

becomes

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS!

From my post to you (this post replies to that original):

cranky, notice also how Storm Rider now says NCSWI rather than NCSWIC...

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

becomes

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS!

That's a pretty precise copy/paste!

ETA- The post by Whiplash347 was a forward of this Qanon+ post.
edit on 21-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Floorpans do not disintegrate into minute dust particles if a floor only falls 14 feet onto the floor below it.

Same goes for a cinderblock falling only 14 feet.

Jet fuel was consumed in the initial explosion (s).

Confiscation of all available video feeds without releasing for public consumption pins the tail on the donkey.

Patriot act was written before the first hijacked plane got airborne.

What should be self evident is dictated to us nowadays.

eta
thefreethoughtproject.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Ron Paul
edit on (3/21/2121 by loveguy because:

thefreethoughtproject.com...

edit on (3/21/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Speaking of reoccurring patterns regarding power outages, Internet blackouts and sometimes a military coup ensues after an election...

@netblocks
⚠ Confirmed: Internet has been shut down in the Republic of the Congo on the day of presidential elections.

Network data show a near-total collapse of national connectivity from midnight local time. The incident is ongoing as polls are due to open

netblocks.org...
1:39 AM · Mar 21, 2021

UN Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goal #7 - Affordable and Clean Energy.

Congo = 8.7% (rounded to 9% in graphic)

Super-size:

SDG7: Data and Projections

The economic difficulties and risks arising from the Covid-19 crisis are moving many areas further away from the goal of achieving universal access. In the scenario where today’s current and announced policies continue (what we call the Stated Policies Scenario, or STEPS), there is a slowdown in progress in 2020 and 2021 due to the crisis. This means that by 2030, there are around 660 million people who do not have access to electricity - approximately 35 million more people than in our projections from last year for the World Energy Outlook-2019 under the STEPS. Countries such as Ghana, Kenya, Senegal, Ethiopia and Rwanda lead the progress and manage to achieve universal access by 2030 through the effective and ambitious policies and programmes they had already put in place prior to the crisis. In 2030, 50% of the global population without access is concentrated in seven countries – Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria, Uganda, Pakistan, Tanzania, Niger and Sudan.

This scenario requires around $35 billion to be spent annually from 2021 to 2030 on generation and electricity networks through smart and efficient integrated delivery programmes, and making full use of decentralised solutions. This is three-times more than in the STEPS, and almost two thirds of the required investment should go to sub-Saharan Africa.

Mind boggling when you think of how many Billions in Aid have been dumped on the continent in past 20 years and the Billions (Trillions?) been harvested from mining operations (in countries with little electric) by US, China, France, Glencore in the Congo, etc.? The mineral industry of Africa is the largest mineral industry in the world.
'Lectricity be racist, no black man needs that white devil invention.
I'm sure Joe already signed the check.🙄

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think the problem with believing the 911 official story is due to three buildings falling in exactly the same pancake manner and one wasn't even hit by a plane. That's where the logic doesn't line up for me and, while I haven't the scientific background to favour one theory over another, just looking at it seems sketchy overall.

As for the GE and others posts, it seems that even disinformation/distraction is awakening folk and that is ok too. Having been at this a really long time, I'd rather see something more solid but it does get newbies thinking and connecting on their own. Unless someone has the real goods this is the way it is going to have to evolve. We are along for the ride and the show.
edit on 21-3-2021 by igloo because: added thought

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Floorpans do not disintegrate into minute dust particles if a floor only falls 14 feet onto the floor below it.

Same goes for a cinderblock falling only 14 feet.

Jet fuel was consumed in the initial explosion (s).

Confiscation of all available video feeds without releasing for public consumption pins the tail on the donkey.

Patriot act was written before the first hijacked plane got airborne.

What should be self evident is dictated to us nowadays.

All discussed on the 9/11 threads. Ghost Ezra is feeding this with his/their comments. If you believe all this and can show evidence of it, how was the demolition accomplished?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A reminder that:

1776 sums to 21

...and TODAY is the 21st!

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join