It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

DailyMa il

FFS, so injecting hormones is the solution, but VitD, C, sunshine, fruits and veggies, less stress, good family values, exercise, losing weight are just pointless. All of those were important just one year ago, now, pointless - jab or hormones.

This is not about health, this is about the jab. It is a consciousness restrictor and the shaming will occur until all accept their virtual cage.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

_channel=RT

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I posted there Anon connects on the trip. Here's another. Too many connections for a single event, and, still his effort looks staged to me. Notice how he lines himself up and seems to take a breath.

Count the steps, it appears he takes the full plunge on the 17th step???

Speaking of...

Curious both would be on the same plane.
Seems like a bad idea to have the first and second flying together given a crash and all would put Pelosi in the WH.

Spin: "Kamala is seen by Joe as his equal, in both title and sex, as such, Joe sees nothing wrong with both traveling on AF1, as a way to empower to african american women of color all over the world - also Joe stutters so there is that."

THERE ARE MOAR...

Joe falls down and goes boom, boom, boom, boom.

Implication is the BS Asians are under attack was a counter to what is coming, or what they thought was coming.

edit on 20-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

We've seen this MOVIE before...

With the U.S. President calling the Russian President a "killer" and Russia recalling its ambassador, we think it is time to review our article: What To Expect From A Joe Biden Presidency

One other problem Biden faces is the mounting U.S. debt. It is unsustainable and puts the U.S. in a very bad position, indebted to hostile countries. And his party wants to drive the debt up even more with nothing now to stop them.

Bottom line: Biden is not long for the world, hardened in his attitudes, and will continue policies that place the U.S. is a bad position, including foreign intervention. The possibility of the United States getting into a conflict are higher under a Joe Biden Presidency than they have been during the last four years.

Russia recalls ambassador after Biden says Putin will 'pay a price' for interference

Russia warns of response after Biden calls Putin a 'killer'

Konstantin Kosachyov, the deputy chairman of the Russian parliament’s upper house also said that the Kremlin's decision to recall Russia's ambassador to the U.S. was the right move for the country following Biden’s comments.

“I suspect it will not be the last one if no explanation or apology follows from the American side,” Kosachyov said in a Facebook post, according to Reuters.

Putin’s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, on Thursday said Biden made a “very bad statement" that made it clear he “doesn’t want to normalize relations,” The Associated Press reported.

“We will proceed accordingly,” Peskov said, according to the AP. He would not confirm if Russia would break diplomatic ties with the U.S.

This is of grave concern, imo and something to keep watch on. Apparently, Putin does NOT trust any communication medium from the US and wants to see his ambassador eye-to-eye to assess and ask him if he believes Biden is sane, is this all just an act or is his mind long gone. Who is pulling the strings & controlling the White House.? Eyes on Putin/Russia for the next move and where Biden might steer the ship.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: tanstaafl

The majority of businesses are only enforcing the mandates because the governments have lackeys going round giving them ten grand plus fines if they don’t.

Seriously? You have evidence to prove that governments are actually paying]/u] local businesses to impose mask mandates?

If you can provide proof, I'll go file some lawsuits next week.

Ying yang

Shame on twitter for deleting my research bookmarks...

edit on (3/20/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Golf Romeo Echo Echo November, G.R.E.E.N.? That just jumped out at me looking at your post. So Castle GREEN to green. Do the + or - signs mean anything? I'll admit the decodes go over my head at times, but I do know patterns and that seems to stick out. If it is something, cool if not carry on!

CASTLE_GREEN
+Golf Romeo Echo Echo November
-St.pats Cover/-(red WH Cover)
Crumbs +real time/Month/day= Codes
CASTLE_GREEN
/Carries 7 MEANINGS/one meaning meant for World org. Across the world+Low INTELL/WATCHING.
GO! MARCH 20 ( CODED)/in C_G
THIS IS NOT A GAME
learn the game

twitlink
edit on 20-3-2021 by hangedman13 because: add link for refrerence

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Kash Patel Discusses The Inside Story of Spygate
- exclusive interview with Epoch Times on Mar 19, 2021 (44 minutes)
- more details on his experience working House Investigation with Nunes
- KP worked in DOJ in BO administration; picked by Nunes to help lead
- KP shares details & insights from his perspective on investigation

[2:15]
- Steele Dossier out in Jan 2017; KP started work in Apr 2017
- Starting with little/nothing; focused first on FISA surveillance issued
- KP = extensive FISA experience with DOJ / evidence & paperwork needed
- After reading Page FISA, immediately identified 2 things:
(1) not being shown everything or (2) serious issues with submissions
- Page FISA application based solely on CS Dossier/little more

[7:00]
- Plan of action: Interview 60 top officials under oath
- Objective: answer 3 Cs question = (collusion, coordination, conspiracy)
- Do you personally have any evidence of Team Trump / Russia 3Cs?
- All 60 said "NO" to all 3 questions
- Not matching up with MSM statements/public narrative for past year
- Next problem = how to get interview facts out to public legally
- Had to be done the right way / follow rules
- Roadblocks put up: safeguard sources & methods
- Different standards by other side; MSM used to personally attack KP

[12:00]
- RR yells & threatens: If you investigate us, I am going to investigate you.
- Bad temper & did following through (KP saw as a sign getting close)

[18:00]
- Follow the Money Rule = led to Fusion GPS - CS - DNC connection
- KP pushes for subpoenas; issued like 17 for this investigation
- uncommon tactic; only 1 issues in house committee history
- KP again see more roadblocks = clues on the right path
- Leads to discovery of NO role / hired by Fusion GPS
- Money trail led to DNC/HRC $160,000 payment via Perkins Coie/Fusion

[21:00]
- In Dec 2017, AM testified in closed-door interview under oath
- admits no Page FISA surveillance warrant sought without CS Dossier
- KP/Nunes faced with challenge to legally get truth rolling to public

- Nunes Memo released in Jan 2018 = All Hell Breaks Loose
- Identified House Rules to allow material out (Bullet Proof)
- 4 pages long & carefully worded, bland, no inflamed rhetoric
- only excerpts from interviews & FBI/DOJ documents
- offers AS side a chance to formally respond via rules
- AS takes bait to create own memo - longer, filled with more info
eg. How dare you attack BO?
- opens doors to share more by proving statements in memo wrong
eg. Money trail between DNC/HRC and CS left out of FISA app
CS bias / hated Tump / didn't want him to be President not mentioned

[26:00]
- KP doesn't think Clinesmith was a lone wolf based on sequence of events
- KP has no insight into Durham status
- KP does believe people in government & private sector should be charged

[30:00]
- KP later moves to DNI under Rick Grennel (overseeing IC)
- new role able to support DECLAS of all House Committee transcripts
- LP/PS texts / life FBI & DOJ heavy redactions/ 25th Amendment meeting
- Blocking excuse: "If you release, people will die" vs embarrassment/malfeasance

[32:50]
- KP think Crossfire Hurricane started out well intention
- A few people turned it into a weapon that was wrong/illegal
- At least 6 were surveilled, including SAM CLOVIS

[35:30]
- Will we get closure?
- KP only thinks closure happens if DOJ holds people accountable
- House Investigation led to 14 individuals getting fired/retired/resigned early
- KP now out of government and doesn't know what happens now

LINKS TO INFO FROM KP INTERVIEW:

1) WHO IS SAM CLOVIS (SC)?
Former Trump co-chairman on meeting FBI source: Like sitting in 'faculty lounge talking about research'
- Met source over coffee on Sept 1, 2016 at DoubleTree in Arlington, VA
- Exchanged 4 emails, source used previous meeting with Page to reach out
- Source attempted to meet again, but SC too busy (never met again)

2) Nunes Memo - FISA Abuses at DOJ and FBI (Jan 18, 2018)
3) HPSCI Minority - Correcting the Record (Jan 29, 2018)
edit on 20-3-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's a link to the livestreams for all the protests going on today

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Trauma based mind control is a mature science that has been successfully deployed on the world under the guise of a planscamdemic.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Trauma based mind control is a mature science that has been successfully deployed on the world under the guise of a planscamdemic.

I totally agree with this poster. All except for the last line. The damage is reversible once you become aware of it. If there is no awareness of the damage then it can't be reversed. Being unaware = being asleep

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yes but, not to a child growing up in it (public school system indoctrination) AND with parents that have been brainwashed and unable to see the light. The long term psychological effects will/may be profound in the years following. Nobody really knows but surely some of us already see the writing on the wall.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is something that has really gnawed at me. I can't recall ever seeing the President and Vice-President together more than in this administration and vaguely remember reading years ago that there were fairly strict protocols around such things as making appearances, attending rallies, press conferences, general travel et. together.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

HM, I think the repetition through "Golf Romeo Echo Echo November " indicates the CASTLE moving to Military control!

I think the lines starting with + are also to be assumed as military... this is reinforced by Q+ signatures on Q posts; which we initially thought was Mad Dog Mattis but then POTUS as C-i-C.

There is definitely meaning behind the following but I've not yet got a clear handle on them:
_
/
backslash
Em-dash

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Gene editing and designer babies: Author Walter Isaacson says a biotech revolution is coming

As things that once sounded like science fiction — gene editing and designer babies — become reality, the world is on the cusp cusp of a third revolution in science, author Walter Isaacson says — one where biochemistry technology might be able to cure disease, fend off viruses and even improve our DNA. 

Isaacson argues that the first scientific revolution began with Albert Einstein. Specifically, it began with Einstein's 1905 papers on relativity and quantum theory, which drove a physics-related revolution and advanced our basic understanding of science leading to everything from atomic bombs and spaceships to GPS devices.  The second scientific revolution was an information technology and digital era, he says, driven by binary digits and circuits which led to inventions such as microchips, computers and the internet.

CRISPR targets a sequence of DNA, and it uses scissors, an enzyme to cut," Isaacson said.  "Jennifer Doudna said to others we can turn that into a tool we can use to edit our own genes. It's a molecule tool that's the scissors that'll cut DNA on the spot that RNA tells it to target." 

The technology has the potential to edit our DNA and has already been used in China to create "designer babies" that scientists say are immune from AIDS, and in the U.S. to cure patients of sickle cell anemia.   

CRISPR could help lead to cures for diseases and healthier babies —but it also brings moral dilemmas.

source

from my pov, we can choose from two options to edit our DNA. Either through the use of external technology/AI or through the power and output of our own conscience minds. Scientific research like Wave Genetics demonstrate how our DNA responds to conscious thought and spoken words. Dr. Candice Pert discovered how the peptides of our emotions directly affect the chemical structures of our bodies. Through the power of intention coupled with strong belief (inner knowing), we have the ability, by repetitious thought, to edit our own genetic code

The use of technology has become a slippery slope for humanity. Technology isn't a bad thing. We have advanced ourselves pretty well through the use of technology. But technology is merely a tool and it's really nothing compared to the power of the human mind. If you consider some of the ways that we currently use technology... communication, transportation, medical, energy... all of the capabilities of tech toys like our cellphones for instance... we have these capabilities locked away within our minds. We can tap into these hidden powers and not only advance society but advance our own DNA as well. As we are always evolving

The problem is that we have allowed ourselves to become so dependent on external technology that it has become a crutch. Our natural abilities have atrophied and gone dormant. This has made us vulnerable because now, we can only advance ourselves through the use of technology which puts us at the mercy of those who control technology and scientific endeavors

They decide when and how we advance and they use these advancements to make us more powerless. More easily controlled. We're seeing this right now through the use of nanotechnology. This tech will lead to absolute authority over and manipulation of our DNA

The NCSC tweeted:

Your DNA is the most valuable thing you own. It holds the most intimate details of your past, present and potential future. Learn how the People’s Republic of China is collecting and using such data from the United States and nations around the globe

It's funny they say DNA is something we own but they're right. Our DNA is our property and when they tamper with it, that is an infringement on our private property. It's important that we protect our DNA which is why the Great Awakening is imperative to the future of humanity. Once we wake up to the truth of who we really are, we will discover the power of our own minds, we can begin to wake up our dormant, innate potential. We can take back power over our own DNA, our own bodies and our own lives by relearning the skills that empower us and transform us into sovereign beings. And then humans will have true freedom of choice-- the choice to continue relying on corrupt government systems and archaic technology for survival or the choice to gain real freedom and true liberation through the evolution of consciousness
edit on 20-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: hangedman13

HM, I think the repetition through "Golf Romeo Echo Echo November " indicates the CASTLE moving to Military control!

I think the lines starting with + are also to be assumed as military... this is reinforced by Q+ signatures on Q posts; which we initially thought was Mad Dog Mattis but then POTUS as C-i-C.

There is definitely meaning behind the following but I've not yet got a clear handle on them:
_
/
backslash
Em-dash

G’DAY rel. that is a forward slash down here, Thoughts: dash - = holding. Forward slash / = moving forward ?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

G'day Robbo...

Isn't the one above it is forward slash?

I wrote backslash because back slashes don't display when you type them in ATS posts!

BTW - 3 more (Q) The Storm Rider tweets and their decodes incoming - things are HOTTING UP!

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I/m wondering if forwardslasg means DIVIDING? ...and Backslash UNITING?

Minus/dash as HOLDING the LINE would therefore make sense?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Ok rel, they display to me, horizontal line is dash, vertical line top leaning forward is forward slash lol,

Like to thank those people that contribute to this topic, it’s those of us without a voice that appreciates you all the most.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Maybe we are finally reaching the crescendo?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

G'day Robbo...

Isn't the one above it is forward slash?

I wrote backslash because back slashes don't display when you type them in ATS posts!

BTW - 3 more (Q) The Storm Rider tweets and their decodes incoming - things are HOTTING UP!

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join