It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Its getting rough out there

Godspeed

edit on 3212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hum? If we are to believe that, then there would be no explanation as to why there have been no comms since Biden took office. I mean we all saw what they did to Trump and he was a fighter, not a roller like Biden.

If NSA is "KU" then it's possible to think that the whole operation was so that the Intelligence could maintain control of everything by limiting the interventions of the people most likely to over turn them.

I'm not buying it in full. In NSA people are involved with the whole "KU" and Ghost comms, then I doubt that it is a team of 8k.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
18 year anniversary of the US invasion of Iraq...

...and the Onion had it right the whole time:

This War Will Destabilize The Entire Mideast Region And Set Off A Global Shockwave Of Anti-Americanism vs. No It Won’t

Bush: 'Our Long National Nightmare Of Peace And Prosperity Is Finally Over' - Jan 17, 2001.

The Iraq War is now old enough to serve in the Iraq War.
Mission Accomplished!

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."
― Donald Rumsfeld

March 21, 2006 – The social media site Twitter is founded.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I found out since getting a new phone that Google Android hates abovetopsecret.com.

Yep, not surprised.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pteridine
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

PM for you.
edit on Sun Mar 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Three new (Q) The Storm Rider tweets (Post 1 of 3):

Tweet #1; Mar 21 2021 17:21:08, delta = 00 21:25:14

MSM/HBO openly attacks Ron CM..
Attacks Mocks Q...?Tries to have ANONS Turn on Ron/This should alone tell you Ron is s good person.
/Beyond what you know..CM is part/and has been Working to help bring in the coming New internet that was planned 3 years ago [DJT]
He is PROTECTED

1) Chaldean genatria:
CAPS = 153
ALL = 841

#153 For the coming days ahead. Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS? ...

#841 Re Internet Bill of Rights: Re read drops.

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 66. 278, 497, 1721, 2108, 2125, 2514

#66 Let's be real clear. The CIA just attacked the Command and Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS. Re-review all my crumbs including today/yesterday/weekend. What does this mean? What actions are immediately occurring? If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.

#278 HRC tried to cut a deal today. WE SAID NO.

#497 Good[win] [win]/when [15]

#1721 Re Lisa Page on London traffic CAMS: Keep your promise. This is not a game.

#2108 #FLY[RR]FLY# Desperate people do desperate things. It is during this period of time that surveillance pays off. When does a BIRD sing?

#2125 CONFIRMATION: Article date: 9/16 post date 9/14 (sum to 25 and 23)

#2514 Future will prove past. History books. JUSTICE. Enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Three new (Q) The Storm Rider tweets (Post 2 of 3):

Tweet #2; Mar 21 2021 17:35:10, delta = 00 00:14:02

MSM_C_A/HBO=MOSSAD+[DS]
Ron CM IS HIGHLY PROTECTED FROM DEEP STATE. [<He was given GO for interview>>lDISINFORMATION IS IMPORTANT!] Everything you will see in the interview was Placed! By Ron/
(You'll be surprised on the 3 projects he's involved in ,1 is the [DJT] New Internet)

1) Chaldean genatria:
CAPS = 332
ALL = 855

#332 Risk of another shutdown. Be prepared to lose access.

#855 >>563781 1 of 5. >>563824 2 of 5. What if the steel used for military-grade projects was made-inferior by our enemies as a method to weaken? What if Hussein knew and authorized? Renegade. How many Marines volunteered to serve Hussein during his term? Why?
What if his name we don’t say organized the deal? The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD. AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder. AMERICA has been weakened on purpose. The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable. Pure EVIL. HELL on earth - HRC victory.

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 22, 287, 1025, 1402, 1735, 3510

#22 Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

#287 This is not a game.

#1025 We are sincerely appreciative for your kind words and appreciation. Means more than you know. Each one read in full. We are in this together. WWG1WGA. 2018 will be glorious!! God bless,

#1402 What had to happen first? Think logically. Think DOJ & FBI. Think cleaning. #64 Puzzle coming together? We have reached our cruising altitude of 40,000 ft. long ago. As we prepare to land, please fasten your seatbelt and make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

#1735 There is nothing more precious than our children. Evil has no boundaries. The choice to know will ultimately be yours. These people are SICK! To those who are courageous enough to speak out - we stand with you! You are not alone in this fight. God bless.

#3510 www.youtube.com...📁 Do you remember? We do.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Note the qualification of higher than 15 stories, as though taller buildings must be immune. If it never happened before it can't happen now. Most people don't understand how steel is easily weakened by temperatures far from the melting point.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Three new (Q) The Storm Rider tweets (Post 3 of 3):

Tweet #3; Mar 21 2021 17:43:02, delta = 00 00:07:52

@2mrscrowe CodeMonkey (Ron)
He's part of the very reason
Q expanded to over half a Billion people world wide and hit all continents on Earth and 36 major Nations and growing///He was Asked by Mil.... One-day the world will know the TRUTH of CM

1) Chaldean gematria:
CAPS = 72
ALL = 747

#72 Very smart, Anon. Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)... Alice & Wonderland.

#747 Flowers & Gardens. Learn the hidden symbolism. What does a 'Flower' represent? What does 'Deflower' represent?

2) Usual decodes link to posts: 75, 220, 243, 752, 1743, 4302

By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place.
Godfather lll
Alice & Wonderland
Alice (Lewis Carroll) =
The Bloody Wonderland =

[Repost]
Why did JK travel to SA recently?
What is SA known for?
Where do the biggest donations originate from?
Why is this relevant?
What else is relevant w/ SA?
Safe harbor?
Port of transfer?
Why was there a recent smear campaign against JK and POTUS?
Why is the timing important?
---------------------------

#220 Reminder. Unclassified setting. Monitored and analyzed in RT. Future answers past.

#243 SA controlled US puppets. Strings cut. D's dropping all around over sexual misconduct (1st stage). Coincidence directly after SA? Don't you realize the war has gone public? List who will not be running for re_election. Coincidence? Phase I. Easy to swallow. Loss of power/influence. Good time to prosecute. Just wait until next week. You are all Patriots.

#752 Re RBG: I hear Hanoi is educational.

#1743 Was the Truth revealed re: FISA/Dossier? Important marker. Think connections. D5.

#4302 www.cia.gov...📁 Expand your thinking.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
And back then we thought that was bizzare ... How the times have changed

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Trump setting up his own social media...

www.theepochtimes.com... e

Alternate link Fox News

Dear leftists...

Millions and millions of you are going to sign up to Trump’s new social media platform - just to hear 🎺 what he has to say.

Rent free. KEK! 😂🤣🥳🥁

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
NC Federal Attorneys: 24 More Charged in Voter-Fraud Probe

Those charged are listed as being from Mexico and several central American countries, as well as from France, Yemen, Iraq and Nigeria and other countries.

Nigeria I get, the scamming kings, but France?

At this point it might be easier to list what countries were not involved or represented.

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Yes that's the point. The lead investigator with NIST stated himself that this was the first they'd heard of a building that tall collapse due primarily to fires which made it unprecedented. WTC 7 was 47 stories, it wasn't hit by a plane, it wasn't sprayed with jet fuel, approx. 10 stories caught fire out of 47 yet, the official investigation concluded that fire brought the whole thing down. I'm not saying it's impossible because there are always exceptions. But it is questionable. Especially when coupled with all the other questionable events surrounding that day

edit on 21-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Strange. I've never seen a video appear at the bottom of this page - ATS link.

A video from the 2017 McCaine Institute's Sedona Forum appeared. "unlisted" "comments off"

Link

It is a rogues gallery if there ever was one.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Strange. I've never seen a video appear at the bottom of this page - ATS link.

A video from the 2017 McCaine Institute's Sedona Forum appeared. "unlisted" "comments off"

Link

It is a rogues gallery if there ever was one.

Funny I was just thinking similarly... Kind of lol The production value of health that is ...

Is inter mission over yet ?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Moscow Court Sentences Banker in ‘Russian Laundromat’ Case

A court in Russia sentenced banker Oleg Kuzmin on Monday to nine years in prison and ordered him to pay a one-million-ruble (US$13.574) fine for his part in a major money-laundering operation known as the “Russian Laundromat” or the “Moldovan Scheme,” Kommersant reported.

The operation that lasted from 2010 until 2014 may have been the largest of this kind in Eastern Europe, with more than US$20 billion of illicit money transferred from Russia to Moldova and Latvia through a complex series of intermediaries, a 2014 OCCRP investigation revealed.

Latvia was one of the money laundering stops of the Biden Crime Family's efforts in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I’ll give you a hint ... Honey I shrunk the kids or Space Balls.🤪

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Lolz!
I see both rick moranis, and that oswald patten creep

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>