It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Kim Yo Jong Breaks the Silence, but What Does It Mean?

The North hadn’t, until now, said anything about the US-ROK joint exercises that began on March 8. Kim Yo Jong raises them for the first time in a colorful statement issued last night, but doesn’t call them, as the North often does, dangerous or a threat.

Pyongyang knows the reference to the “new US administration” will get enormous attention. For that reason, it kept this pithy—only two sentences.

We take this opportunity to warn the new U.S. administration trying hard to give off powder smell in our land.

If it wants to sleep in peace for [sic] coming four years, it had better refrain from causing a stink at its first step.

The World is watching.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Looking forward to watching most of that series of videos,troy!

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

www.shiplocation.com...
edit on 20-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The Biden Administration Is Imposing A Media Blackout At The Border

Border Patrol agents, including sector chiefs and press officers, are under an unofficial gag order not to answer questions from the press, according to four current and two former Customs and Border Protection officials who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity.

Federal officials along the border, they say, have been verbally instructed—there is no official memo, no paper-trail—to deny all press requests for ride-alongs and refer all media inquiries, even from local reporters, to Washington. Officials responsible for gathering data about the number of illegal immigrants in federal custody, they say, have been told not to share that information with anyone to prevent possible leaks.

Press Sec Jen Psaki is now the border ministry of truth.

"It Is a Catastrophe" - “Our sovereignty, our solvency, our national security are all on the line. Nobody migrates into the USA without going through a cartel; you're either paying the cartels or you're working for the cartels. The cartels make an estimated $500 Billion a year on drug & human trafficking, supported by the CCP."
—Rep. Brian Babin (R-TX) (Co-Chairman of the Congressional Border Security Caucus & Space Force) on Biden’s Border Policy:

Starting at about 19 min in he describes what is really going on at the border.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That escalated Quickly.

One of my best friend's niece got arrested by the FBI "in connection" with 06 JAN 2021...

www.citizensvoice.com...

I know her and her mom as a little girl.

A federal grand jury indicted a Swoyersville woman for taking part in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., alleging she cheered on rioters and sent videos of destruction and chaos from inside the building.

The FBI charged Annie Howell, 30, with trespassing, disorderly conduct, violent entry, obstruction of Congress and picketing in a Capitol building during the attack by supporters of then-President Donald Trump.

Federal prosecutors obtained a video where Howell is pictured inside a trashed conference room and is later heard chanting “Whose house? Our House!” and “Fight for Trump,” according to charging documents.

The FBI said it also got a search warrant for Howell’s Facebook account which agents say she used to communicate with people from inside the Capitol, bragging “I’m inside the (Capitol).”

At one point, a member of a group chat urged Howell to flee the building immediately.

She refused, the FBI said.

“No ... No ... They just killex (sic) two (expletive) women … American women … No … I WATCHED THEM DIE … NO (EXPLETIVE) WAY,” Howell responded, according to court documents.

My Buddy is one of the most based guys I know. Let's just say our families were on opposite sides in WW2.

edit on 20-3-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Kim Yo Jong Breaks the Silence, but What Does It Mean?

The North hadn’t, until now, said anything about the US-ROK joint exercises that began on March 8. Kim Yo Jong raises them for the first time in a colorful statement issued last night, but doesn’t call them, as the North often does, dangerous or a threat.

Pyongyang knows the reference to the “new US administration” will get enormous attention. For that reason, it kept this pithy—only two sentences.

We take this opportunity to warn the new U.S. administration trying hard to give off powder smell in our land.

If it wants to sleep in peace for [sic] coming four years, it had better refrain from causing a stink at its first step.

The World is watching.

Is that Kalash nickel-plated?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dan could have worked backwards, and waited to post that Tweet.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

She looks....like a clown.

edit on 20-3-2021 by FlyingFox because: Also, manhands.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Prime numbers

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: butcherguy
No she wasn't, she's just not attractive that's all. This isn't one of those "shifting ma package" Michele Obama incidents. This is just an "ugly baby grows up to be an ugly adult" incidents.

The thing about people like Kamala is they can doll up like an actor but they are ugly all the way to the bone metaphorically speaking. I can see what you mean was physical. I would not be attracted to her either. I would swap her over Hildog any day if I had HRC to choose from, but the VP is no Sarah Palin class of lookers. The Conservative politicians have better looking women and ugly ugly looking men.

edit on 21-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Watching Joe's tumble, it feels a tad bit premeditated. For me. Seems Anons and Dan might agree...

Note the last one has 32 mirror 23 P@ain in the drop number.

Comedy Gold LINK

Chevy on SNL when Ford kept falling. The second and third sure seemed like SNL.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Good job there Pteri, thanks very much. It fits for me now that I am aware of these. Can you imagine the computing power of those bad boys being strung together. A Super Cray Array, I would name it if it were my choice.

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

SNOW WHITE 6 NOW OFFLINE

by: F2d5thCavv2
Could refer to a system of some kind. Or-

"6" in military jargon refers to the commander. So that phrase could mean the commander of "Snow White" is out of action.

Cheers

Ok, I am not big on this Alien stuff, but what if the Blonde Aliens are Snow white? There are reports of some Nordic type aliens with blonde hair. Makes as much sense as things we know are lies being bandied as truth.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 99LpGawB No.149124567 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:31:16 (EST)
Anonymous ID: AdHN8HBF No.149123755 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:23:45 (EST)
>>149122998
There are a bunch out there, here is one

>The CIA has 7 supercomputers, and they are all named after the 7 dwarfs from Snow White (Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy)

cheshirelibraryscience.wordpress.com...📁
>>149123755
Confirmed.
Go deeper.
Signatures are IMPORTANT.
Q

Drops 2009 through 2014 address Snow White computers being taken offline.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Me too thanks for agreeing with my earlier post on this matter. Mom and Pop do have the right to say no to anyone IMO, for any reason. Publicly owned/traded places are not the same and must be fair to all.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's not the government in most cases telling people to ware masks.
It's the owners of the business.

I know. And it is the owners of businesses (the CDC, MSM, social media platforms etc) as well as other government and quasi-government agencies doing all of the fear-mongering that private business owners are listening to.

Tyranny by fake-news fiat.

Regardless of what the government says walmart can and will mandate mask wearing in their stores.

Bad example. Walmart is one of the few stores I have been in during this whole plan/scamdemic that has never, not once even asked me if I would like a mask, much less tried to tell me I had to wear one. Not once, in the entire year of 2020.

That said - Walmart is not a private business (and most other big chain stores) are publicly traded corporations. Big difference between them and small mom-n-pop stores, that are truly private.

Do business rights matter to anyone anymore?

Very much.

Do individual liberties matter to anyone any more?

Or do we just throw their rights away because we like shopping there?

So, you're ok with Walmart deciding they don't want to serve blacks, and post signs and guards refusing entry and/or service to black people?

Personally, I believe that truly private businesses should have that freedom, but publicly traded corporations should be subject to the laws passed by the representatives of the people with respect to the regulation of publicly traded corporations.

Consistency matters.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Returning to the propsition, on Telegram, by John F. Kennedy Jr and Ghost_Ezra that Princess Diana is both alive and has just returned to the UK as it's new Queen, I want to take you back in time to a post in this thread from Sept 22nd, 2019, here.

How are George Washington, Princess Diana and Q linked?

Althorp Estate is the home of Earl Spencer, Princess Diana's brother. It is also where she, supposedly, is buried... on an island in a lake; top right in pic below:

What else do you see in the picture? Perhaps a Q in the blow-up below? Top left corner of garden:
:

Bigger
(I've updated the picture from the original post to highlight)

Three things to note within my red highlight:

1) The CASTLE shape with 3 towers = Rooks,
Only 3 out of 10 are non-military - therefore these are the tower shapes = Chess CASTLE/ROOK pieces,

2) The Q shape is 8 sided... 8Chan/8Kun,

3) The Castle shape is obscured by a RED and a GREEN tree, making it RED/GREEN CASTLE.

This symbolises the Chess CASTLING act as the ROOK and KING change places = Princess Diana goes from being one of 3 CASTLES to the KING (royal ruler of the UK).

Now consider that:

Washington's ancestor Laurence Washington 1602–1652 lived at Sulgrave Manor which was on the edge of the Allthorp estate. Laurence made money in the wool trade and was a second cousin to the Spencer family. When times got hard, the Spencers helped out the Washingtons with money and even employed a number of the family on the Allthorp estate to ensure their future!
(This is all recounted in the BBC stately homes series episode on Althorp.)

Through History the Spencers have been a little more independent than other English nobility:

- They supported America's independence at the time,
- They have a tradition of letting their women marry for Love - instead of forging political marriages.

Just how many generations has this plan been in the making?

As they say, "You heard it here first!"

Lastly, an update... the 5 Telegram posts saying Princess Diana was leaving on a plane from Orlando to retufn to UK as Queen, have been deleted on Telegram!
edit on 21-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As much as I would like GhostEzra to be real, the feeding of the desires of many makes me cautious. The Pentagon hit was a plane. Bodies were recovered and a large commercial plane full of fuel is more devastating than any non-nuclear cruise missile. There was no need to rig any buildings with explosives nor was there any visual or audible evidence of such. The 9/11 strikes were bad enough as it was and it would have been worse had the damaged buildings remained standing, like twin swords of Damocles hanging over the city.
The ideas that a live Diana will be Queen and was the mother of Trump's children is far fetched even for ATS. Are we being fed hopium to keep us waiting quietly while the cabal runs free?
Something is happening but we aren't sure what that something is and Ghost is just another voice of uncertain authority with some probability of being correct on some of his statements. We have to wait so as not to muddy up the plan but must take all input as possible but with varying probabilities.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

There was no need to rig any buildings with explosives nor was there any visual or audible evidence of such. The 9/11 strikes were bad

Just saying

Side note
W-54

edit on 3212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Larry Silverstein repeating what the fire chief said about pulling his team out of the building does not constitute any proof of demolition.
I did the calculations on thermal expansion of the cantilever beams and they could have lengthened by 6" -- enough to shear connections and cause collapse. It is posted somewhere in the 9/11 threads along with the paint-on thermite stupidity from Jones that his own published data debunks.
If you want to look for conspiracy, look for substandard construction of the buildings and the incompetence of the high level appointees in the Bush administration and subsequent coverup of their failures,

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I agree to take nothing on face value but hold as possibilities with levels of probability.

One of the data points that, for me, increases probability wrt these current Telegram posts, is that Ghost_Ezra and John F. Kennedy Jr. accounts seem to be in lockstep, reinforcing each other.

If I had the time, I would be doing TinEye checks on all the photos on JFK Jr.s account too - some of them seem to be personal album type pics.

As we seem to be approaching the movie denouement, I'm trying to keep as many possibilities open as I can in order to be able to assimilate the final scenes fully.
edit on 21-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You mentioned that the account seemed to be lock stepped. Does anyone else feel that some of these accounts are the same person? I do, think they are the same person or possibly members of the same group. I am not discounting the information though either.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I agree to take nothing on face value but hold as possibilities with levels of probability.
One of the data points that, for me, increases probability wrt these current Telegram posts, is that Ghost_Ezra and John F. Kennedy Jr. accounts seem to be in lockstep, reinforcing each other.
If I had the time, I would be doing TinEye checks on all the photos on JFK Jr.s account too - some of them seem to be personal album type pics.
As we seem to be approaching the movie denouement, I'm trying to keep as many possibilities open as I can in order to be able to assimilate the final scenes fully.

JFK,Jr account, GhostEzra, and TRumPintel seem to be reinforcing. Whether they are the same person or group is not known and their agendas are not known. The recent renaming of TRumPintel with the capital TRP is puzzling. There are also accounts calling GhostEzra a fraud.
Sufi, you are doing the best at decodes on ATS. In a previous life, you worked at Bletchley Park with Alan Turing or are his reincarnation. With all the possible decodes, hints, and false trails -- disinformation as promised by Q--we don't know which are partially or completely valid and which are false. If it was easy, everyone would have figured it out. The movie keeps us all focused on the Q story and that current takes others with it to build a contingent. Some are added and some with less tenacity drop away but have been exposed to the concepts so when it does happen, they can quickly rejoin and help the sleepers awake, which is our main purpose.
I think that the many sources of 'information' are there to keep things moving in the absence of any overt action. If we did not have Storm Rider or the telegram accounts to discuss, the Q thread would fade away and maybe many with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join