It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hi Care, sorry if I am still being thick..... that was a summary by the Dems/Left.
So this is a 'hearing' to decide whether he will be impeached yes?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

Enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Oh colorful, radiant Jane! Since nothing else seems to be going on, I'm going to say something I always wanted to tell you:
I love the little signature you end your posts with. They make me smile every time, so I'd bet they have the same positive effect on several others

I'm still beaming with hope that we will all see the most brilliant of rainbows at the end of this storm.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow, how our Generation of Love and Peace has really changed the world today.

The fbi hasn't changed lol
(for those keeping score at home 146-123-94-62-38-17- Not 1 of 5 = last guy)

Thanx to Most of you

edit on 10-2-2021 by RTbigTOE because: added sarcasm

edit on 10-2-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

Ahhh...thank you

I've been signing off with Rainbows for years. Even my solicitor had to ask his kids if it was some sort of new 'thing'....he had to ask me in the end
I told him if he ever got an email/letter from me with no Rainbows, just nothing or formal....he'd know I was 'displeased'

Sunny Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Follow the Money

266 Billionaires Stash Their Wealth In This Tiny European ‘Duchy’

Luxembourg is inconsequential to many, but an investigation dubbed "OpenLux" shows how this small and secretive European country has attracted more wealth than the GDP of Japan.

Through favorable tax structures and opaque ownership registers, Luxembourg has attracted €4.5 trillion ($5.4 trillion) of investment funds into the country. But with this comes a serious risk of money laundering: As much as 80% of these investment funds have not declared their beneficial owners.

Analysis of the OpenLux database by Transparency International found "significant discrepancies" between named beneficial owners of investment funds. By law, these owners must be registered with Luxembourg authorities and, when business is done in the U.S., with the SEC. But 15% "submitted conflicting information," the campaign group says, opening the door to money laundering.

The FBI is worried that investment funds are being used for large scale money laundering, according to an internal bulletin leaked in May last year. A lack of anti-money laundering (AML) checks has made it easier for criminals to "integrate illicit proceeds into the licit global financial system,” it said......

For a country with a population of around 600,000 people and whose existence was questioned by Napoleon, the "Grand Duchy," as it is officially known, is attracting a lot of attention.....

edit on 2102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

As to the "sheep" term -- what would you replace it with? Uninformed? Masses? Media believers?

For a "Q" thread that might be important.
"Sheep" is a Biblical reference to the "many pens" passages in the bible.
The "Q" voice was primarily associated with Trump.
The actual "Q" probably know the vote stealing was the planned result of a more even split in political representation.
The Republicans no longer have the Senate majority so essentially the right and left political initiatives now cancel each other out almost completely.
If you are a non media believing conspiracy theorist then Donald contracted for his scripted role in the impeachment reality show to distract "the captivated".
You will notice that we are both still posting in the "Q" thread/pen even though there isn't much left here to captivate.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
UNITE FOR FREEDOM - AUSTRALIA

We the people must unite to remove corruption form our parliaments and restore the rule of law, take back our country and put the power back to the people.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust

Hi Care, sorry if I am still being thick..... that was a summary by the Dems/Left.
So this is a 'hearing' to decide whether he will be impeached yes?

Rainbows
Jane

They voted YEA and the trial begins today Angel.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Because asteroids and meteorites are made up of precious metals, and elements that are rare to Earth, but plentiful in space. Iridium being one major one.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
New Rider drop.

'Street' vice 'Steak' Hmm

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Here's a good article, Jane: We can all now just sit back, get some popcorn, and just ENJOY THE SHOW!

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
UNITE FOR FREEDOM - AUSTRALIA

We the people must unite to remove corruption form our parliaments and restore the rule of law, take back our country and put the power back to the people.

You Aussies certainly have the mental stock needed for this chore. The fact of the matter is that now many more of the people are using their own brain to see what the media has hidden, they cant forget. The red pills are being chosen.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Blimmey! OK, I see, thank you.

Worried Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

Because asteroids and meteorites are made up of precious metals, and elements that are rare to Earth, but plentiful in space. Iridium being one major one.

A giant glob of Diamonds would do more harm to the DeBeers mines but the Gold, being of use in electronics and for beauty will be absorbed I do believe. Gold fever might be squelched but not the need for Gold as we progress into the modern world.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Greta Thunberg sparks criminal conspiracy probe in India with accidental tweet

Hilarious Agenda Driven Activists, Celebs in Plain Sight ....

Greta Thunberg accidentally shared a message showing she was getting told what to write on Twitter about the ongoing violent farmers’ revolt in India — sparking a police investigation and a political firestorm, according to reports.

The 18-year-old left-wing eco-activist shared — and then quickly deleted — a message that detailed a list of “suggested posts” about the ongoing protests, according to the posts that were saved by Breaking 911.

The list gave a series of tips on what to post, asking her to also repost and tag other celebrities tweeting about it, including pop star Rihanna.

As well as the Twitter storm, the “toolkit” she shared also suggested highlighting planned demonstrations at Indian embassies.....

India’s foreign ministry issued a rare statement accusing “foreign individuals” and celebrities of “sensationalism” and “trying to enforce their agenda.”
Delhi police on Thursday confirmed that it had launched “a criminal case against the creators of the ‘Toolkit document'” that Thunberg shared.

“The call was to wage economic, social, cultural and regional war against India,” police said of the plot supposedly taken up by the celebs.

Same "playbook" thing they do here in the USA

Twit Twat

edit on 2102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thank you!

Do we have a decent link to the trial please peeps?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, companies like DeBeers have warehouses already stuffed to the brim with diamonds they could be selling. They keep them artificially scarce to keep the prices high.

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Typical. The same lame plan everywhere, whether it fits the local situation or not. Not only are these people evil, they lack imagination.

That so many in the West support such chicanery is astounding.

ETA. The activists have reached a new level of notoriety in the rest of the world. They might discover some of these countries have a long reach and even longer memories.

Cheers
edit on 10-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: CanadianMason

Thank you!

Do we have a decent link to the trial please peeps?

Rainbows
Jane

You can set a reminder to watch it here:

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join