It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Whats the Frequencxy, Kennth?

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ok, I watched that video. I think the mics are CGI’d into the shot. That’s definitely something being manipulated.

The question is why? Dry run for the 3/25 event?

The whole thing is faked, it is some other guy walking. Notice how the only cut in the AP clip comes when the rest of them arrive? Why cut then? It means they did in fact edit it, but why, what happened, it is not like costs money let it run two seconds longer.

It can be for those with eyes to see, a wink and a nod that something is coming and they're going to leave more clues. Subconscious conditioning. We all pick up on that stuff, then talk ourselves out of it. Could be we're getting more awakening clues.

Folks here have posted several pics of the DJT stand in the last week or two. Both sides are doing it.

EsoteriQly speaking, glitch in the larger matrix?

edited

The asteroid strike is immanent and everyone of any significance has gone underground. The "booms" were not DUMBs being destroyed; they were new ones being built. The Powers That Be have had crazy imposters take their place to keep the public distracted and drooling along without panicking. There will be no warning.

OK, I said this in jest, but it make about as much sense as anything else.

I really do think that something much bigger is going on than what we have been discussing. Something that would bring the whole picture into focus. I should have watched those Diehold Foundation videos.

Sure, unprecedented is an overused word, but the stuff that is going on now without eliciting more reaction is beyond the pale. The conspiracy of silence is just inexplicable.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

Frequency is in 3's. POV person outcome/ (plus or minus) variable/ (mind us?)
cxy = 1=a=+/ x= 27/ y= 28
z=F=Zero

F=5=e I=8 H=9 S=3 A=1
START
Bubbledump
Boomgiggle

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Above Top Secret Plans and Trains Q's
Also BG passes Pineapple Bunker Apple Scavino

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I really do think that something much bigger is going on than what we have been discussing.

Imo it's all about the suppressed technology. I think they're on the verge of making public technologies that will fundamentally change our entire way of life. But in order to do that, they first need to remove the cabal first. The reason these technologies are so highly classified is because if they were to fall into the wrong hands, those technologies could enslave the entire world.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The White House has become the Green Castle.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Joe Biden isn't as smart as you are. He graduated college #73 out of his class of 80 (Bottom 10%). That's why he's only now figuring out that illegal aliens are not needed for Democrats to win key elections going forward. The Dem's have mastered voter-fraud, and Joe has forgotten this fact already. He's FRIED.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If you think Biden was doped up and mic’d up for his debates, wait until a full presser on the 25th. He may show up in a VR helmet.

If the reporters are not shouting, vying for attention to get their question heard, it's safe to assume that the Q&A portion of Biden's March 25th Press Conference is totally staged. Just like those he held as the Dem Nominee and President-elect.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Checkout this pile of horse💩 . This 🤡 is a CCP stooge. On the surface looks like dark times ahead for the UK.

twitter.com...

The position comes despite former MI6 chief Alex Younger warning this morning that China poses a 'generational threat' and the idea it will adopt Western values on freedom and democracy is 'for the birds'.

Elsewhere, the wide-ranging review says a successful chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear (CBRN) attack is 'likely' by 2030.

And worryingly the document says another pandemic is a 'realistic possibility' this decade. 'Infectious disease outbreaks are likely to be more frequent to 2030,' it says.

DailyMail - Checkout the info graphics for UK's "Vision for a New World."

Big pharma, cartel banksters and the Davos globalists are going to carry out this fascist takeover till 2030 and the Cecil Rhodes dream of the British Empire acquiring America via the CFR/Chatham House comes true and by then everyone will own nothing but, will be happy thanks to morale booster jabs. Meh, look on the bright side, all these globalist groups and their secret societies have one thing in common...Collectivism and they're all in a battle for the grand prize...world domination, which for the past few hundred years (concerning America) has failed.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted.. But WTH?

Mysterious High-Altitude Flight Corridor Was Opened Up Between Area 51 And The Pacific
The restricted strip of airspace bridged the Nevada Test and Training Range with the Pacific Ocean during a few-hour window last Saturday evening.

Link

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

As the AP clip said and showed, Joe Biden departed yesterday on a multi-state trip to explain the $1.9 Trillion Covid package.

Yet this morning he was in the White House telling reporters how bad it is for Asians to be targeted for violence.

3.17.2021 Clip of Joe at White House: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Geeshs, not only does that sounds very canned, but it makes it seem as if they (whatever you what to call the Biden Administration) knew ahead of time about the shootings and made this response before hand.

Better hope they don't get caught on that. It would be a shame if they get caught aiding in human trafficking.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's a metaphor, like a joke that you don't get.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

She's so cute, I can't even remember my own name.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Sure it is.

That is why everyone keeps throwing out dates or saying maybe it is going to happen this week.

Guess all the anons that lost hope waiting didn't get it either.

edit on 18-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Catching up cranky, but I wonder if there's a simple message in the CGI of Biden's hand and the microphone :

"Hand over the Mike"?

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Everyone remember the African leader that mocked WHO by sending in a sample of papaya that tested positive for COVID?

Well, Rest in Peace, President of Tanzania John Magufuli:

🟒 29 October 1959
🕇 17 March 2021

Dead at the age of 61. I wonder if we'll be told his heart problems were caused by COVID.

Cheers

edit on 18-3-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

If doomsday is nearing, Congress should have sent $10,000 stimulus checks, lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yesterday caught this P-8 flying pattern over Niagara Falls

Thanks to all for sharing

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join