It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
That face said total intimidation and Oprah handed her off to him. He IS in jail isn't he? I do believe the testimony overall was concluding he was a rapist. Extorting them to put out or cornering them into becoming a whore if they wanted something. Those that volunteered had to really grit their teeth. He is one ugly SOB.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Couldn't that just be a battery for the wireless mic?

originally posted by: underpass61
Oprah doing the royal interview

No, because the battery powered control box for a "lavalier" clip on mic is real small, maybe a few ounces at most, and uses a wire from the battery to your ear. It clips to your clothes also. Those usually are easiest to use if on the hip. I use this equipment with a small work oriented charity band I sing for when they ask us to help a fund raiser at work.

It looks like they really have an ankle monitor. What else do people where like that shape? The hand held mics use the body of the mic to house the batteries. One more thing I know of no women I have ever met that would be cool with having anything out of place on such an important day. Certainly interviewing the former Prince is huge. Oprah sure has been witnessed with the scumbag abusers of women in Hollywierd like Weinstein. Seems their is one famous pic of her and Weinstein with one of his victims.

She claims she was not victimized.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What if the Mountain Lion self-identifies as a human female?

She can talk it over with Bigfoot then who has a better claim to human.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Dam FF you find some good ones!

originally posted by: Justoneman

Oprah doing the royal interview

Too blatant.

If it is a movie it would be in the script I would think. No way you wouldn't want the in the face hints if you were the director of this movie. Again, IF it is a movie.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Roddy Piper was a wrestler. And undoubtedly knew Ed McMann (WWF). Hmmmm btw, I've heard McCann may be JFK jr.

Do you mean Vince McMahon?
edit on b000000312021-03-10T07:00:35-06:0007America/ChicagoWed, 10 Mar 2021 07:00:35 -0600700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have to not think so since a kidnapper who was serious will have that neutralized fast. And a tracker for that purpose should be somewhat hard for the kidnapper to locate. I can't imagine someone expecting to gather in a famous person doesn't do their homework. If that thing was unseen I could understand your point. Being viewable and a Black American female involved I highly doubt she would let people see that. Because of my work I meet people from all walks, and females of all races I know there are none of them would do that.

The women on this thread can answer for us better than some man with an opinion about something women do.

I will defer to women and my wife says I am right. She sasy I have a problem with that sometimes.... being right when my mouth could be closed tp paraphrase in a nicer manner than she would about this.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Well I can't speak for what Oprah is wearing. A friend of mine that does high profile security will some times put GPS trackers on the person they are protecting. It's incase the person in kidnapped, or in one case gets lost in the woods (funny story that I can't talk about that other to say a certain bad-ass movie star is an idiot off camera even though they have military training)

I think that thing on Oprah is one of those trackers that was put there by her private security. So the question here would be why would she be a target with a member of the Royal Family right there, or is it because it was Harold she was talking to did Oprah feel that she might be targeted?

Harold always seemed off to me. Not in a bad way but in a good usurper kind of way. Like he is going to do something to take over the Royal House, but then again maybe he's just playing the roll he's suppose to. Anyone else noticed that after his trip to Africa he seems to have a very different opinion then the rest of the Royals? Also didn't he travel down to South Africa where that Spencer woman was seen doing humanitarian work at?

Anyways, I wonder if it was a GPS tracker and if so why did Oprah feel she needed one at that time?

edit on 10-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So somehow they will have to get the records from the vendor that exchanged the cryps. They can do it if the purchaser was known or traceable by the contract to buy with the cryps. This could get messy for people who made mega but not for too many people. You have to cash them in to get your 'Capital Gain'. Merely owning them is like owning stock. It doesn't matter what the books read on your worth, but it does when you cash in the stock. Capital Gains will be extracted at 15% is my understanding. About what most people pay in actual taxes who don't sell their stock and make a living working.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

What if the Mountain Lion self-identifies as a human female?

LOL! DNA test will take care of that.

The IRS clowns are launching "Operation Hidden Treasure" - a new program targeting cryptocurrency users who haven't reported their earnings, as cryptos reach an all-time high and the IRS seeks to get a piece of the crypto pie. Agents will be reportedly trained by crypto contractors. I'm sure that will go well.😆 Ben Swann and Jeffrey Tucker first ~9 minutes.

edit on 10-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Morning all.

I'm not really much of a Jack Posobiec fan, because a lot of what he says never pans out, but I'm hoping he is right on this one. Supposedly the National Guard "does not concur" with the SecDef's orders to extend their deployment in DC and will soon be "issuing a memo" about it.

Does this mean that Austin is an illegitimate SecDef? It seems unconscionable to me that they would even consider defying SecDef's orders.

mobile.twitter.com...

ETA: Also, pioypioypioy with We the People News on Telegram seems to be saying that declas is imminent. If you check the Telegram account you can see screen shots of files on everything they claim will be dumped over the "next few days." Including a file on Q.

t.me...
edit on 10-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I mentioned it before. There are two Departments of Defense.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Morning all.

I'm not really much of a Jack Posobiec fan, because a lot of what he says never pans out, but I'm hoping he is right on this one. Supposedly the National Guard "does not concur" with the SecDef's orders to extend their deployment in DC and will soon be "issuing a memo" about it.

Does this mean that Austin is an illegitimate SecDef? It seems unconscionable to me that they would even consider defying SecDef's orders.

mobile.twitter.com...

ETA: Also, pioypioypioy with We the People News on Telegram seems to be saying that declas is imminent. If you check the Telegram account you can see screen shots of files on everything they claim will be dumped over the "next few days." Including a file on Q.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Do you even know who she was?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A little humor to start the day, but who can't relate? LOL

What my Normie friends hear when I try to explain the NWO to them

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Interesting 4:00AM Talking point from Pravda central. Seems to go agains the Joe is the savior narrative.

What is the reason the regular folks give for Unplanned Parenthood always being on the brink of financial disaster? Always.

edit on 10-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you luv snow, head to the Rockies...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is a juicy Clip if one can tolerate this demeanor and ignorance. Worth noting this is from CSPAN.

Folks are fleeing to the border from "PROSECUTION."
Folks are fleeing to the border because of bad weather last year.
Folks are fleeing to the border because who knows this isn't our policy.
Folks are feeling to the border because of Covid and economic hardships.

Again, this woman asks the question of Jen without regard to HOW THE HELL ARE CHILDREN ARRIVING THERE? She just blows right through the single most important question like "well sure kids walking to the US from Honduras is normal, we know this, but how come so many now?" WTF??????

There is something wonderful about Jen, she's incompetent, uniformed, beyond nervous, twitches in patterns and deflects to the point previously unseen. I think they just keep this press farce going for laughs.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Another thing - where are they getting the shirts?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Just gonna point out...

unfortunately these are not real gifts.

They are actually gag-gift boxes for wrapping presents. Sadly they do not come with any of these items inside the box.

www.amazon.ca...

The baby shield's not real. It's a prank giftbox you can buy.

The sad thing is...it's pretty damn believable.
edit on 10/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

That's why I posted the link to it.

But, yea I'm quite sure some believe it is real and will sell like hotcakes. Heck, I might buy one kit for a Christmas (Southern) Gift.🤣

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
From what Circle Back lady says.... they aren't really in charge of anything.

link   
@Dan has two very interesting clips up.

link   
That's a really interesting question. It appears they first started showing up on Amazon around March 4, 2021. They all seem to be coming in from China. And none of them have reviews. It stinks of psyop.

Another thing - where are they getting the shirts?

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join