It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: underpass61
Oprah doing the royal interview

Too blatant.

If it is a movie it would be in the script I would think. No way you wouldn't want the in the face hints if you were the director of this movie. Again, IF it is a movie.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Well I can't speak for what Oprah is wearing. A friend of mine that does high profile security will some times put GPS trackers on the person they are protecting. It's incase the person in kidnapped, or in one case gets lost in the woods (funny story that I can't talk about that other to say a certain bad-ass movie star is an idiot off camera even though they have military training)

I think that thing on Oprah is one of those trackers that was put there by her private security. So the question here would be why would she be a target with a member of the Royal Family right there, or is it because it was Harold she was talking to did Oprah feel that she might be targeted?

Harold always seemed off to me. Not in a bad way but in a good usurper kind of way. Like he is going to do something to take over the Royal House, but then again maybe he's just playing the roll he's suppose to. Anyone else noticed that after his trip to Africa he seems to have a very different opinion then the rest of the Royals? Also didn't he travel down to South Africa where that Spencer woman was seen doing humanitarian work at?

Anyways, I wonder if it was a GPS tracker and if so why did Oprah feel she needed one at that time?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What if the Mountain Lion self-identifies as a human female?

LOL! DNA test will take care of that.

The IRS clowns are launching "Operation Hidden Treasure" - a new program targeting cryptocurrency users who haven't reported their earnings, as cryptos reach an all-time high and the IRS seeks to get a piece of the crypto pie. Agents will be reportedly trained by crypto contractors. I'm sure that will go well.😆 Ben Swann and Jeffrey Tucker first ~9 minutes.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

f Charles isn’t Harry’s father, that would mean Harry isn’t a royal either. Same as Diana—no royal blood, but if he had played his role as expected his life might have been much different.

Both Diana and 'The other possible father' have Royal Blood, just not the same royal blood as Charlie.

Do some research.

P

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This ABC10 tweet may be important because it links to #3525

Now Q is encoding messages in mainstream media?! What happened to "no outside comms"?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

a reply to: SmikeS
Think about it... if all humans are offspring stemming from the same seed of origination, the conclusion would be that we are all equal. Equal bloodlines. How the f did they reach the decision that they are vessels of 'noble' blood? That blood had to have been tainted by some supreme being somewhere along the way.... some "supreme" slithering being...

Its not a wolf in sheep's clothing, its a snake. And we buy the snake oil out of ignorance...

Isn't it time we stop exalting these inbred, narcissistic, psychopathic pedophiles and freaks? Have we not graduated beyond this level of ignorance and sheer stupidity, yet ?

For the rest of the world, it seems to be coming along to that point.

I hope you're right. I think I will breathe a sigh of relief when I see the masses come to the realization that the idea of 'nobility' and 'royal blood' is nothing but a fairy tale. Make believe stories in order to create a ruling class. Our continued belief in these fairy tales is what keeps us enslaved

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I can't understand the attraction in America. They idea we are enamored with "royalty" or former anyway is just petty follow the bouncing squirrel BS to distract from the hell the Dem Uni-Party are trying to spring on planet Earth.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: pteridine

Thanks, Pteridine. Wife is happily watching it now, and I'm off to work. I just can't watch a multi billionaire interview a multi millionaire couple complain about their oh so oppressed lives.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing out that spot over there and digging a spot for my garden. Even separating out the rocks agent Jones. I am sure it is somewhere nearby where you are digging if you think it could still be there.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Theres Gold in them thar hills ... maybe ... or was .... With the FBI involved will we ever really know ?

Mystery FBI dig was secret search for lost Civil War gold, documents reveal

Recently disclosed FBI documents have revealed that an excavation almost three years ago was a search for lost Civil War-era gold.

The secret dig was carried-out in Pennsylvania three years ago this month, after a father-and-son duo, Dennis and Kem Parada, provided a tip-off to the federal agency.

Documents revealing the FBI dig were disclosed in court documents in recent days, following a lawsuit brought by the father-and-son against the FBI, who claimed nothing was found at the location.

The site, about 135 miles (220 kilometers) northeast of Pittsburgh, is supposedly the spot where a Civil War-era shipment of Union gold was either lost or stolen on its way to the US Mint in Philadelphia in 1863.

Until the lawsuit, the FBI had long refused to disclose why it went digging in the area, called Dent’s Run, and described the court-authorised excavation of “what evidence suggested may have been a cultural heritage site.”.....

edit on 10-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Think about it... if all humans are offspring stemming from the same seed of origination, the conclusion would be that we are all equal. Equal bloodlines. How the f did they reach the decision that they are vessels of 'noble' blood? That blood had to have been tainted by some supreme being somewhere along the way.... some "supreme" slithering being...

Its not a wolf in sheep's clothing, its a snake. And we buy the snake oil out of ignorance...

Isn't it time we stop exalting these inbred, narcissistic, psychopathic pedophiles and freaks? Have we not graduated beyond this level of ignorance and sheer stupidity, yet ?

For the rest of the world, it seems to be coming along to that point.

I hope you're right. I think I will breathe a sigh of relief when I see the masses come to the realization that the idea of 'nobility' and 'royal blood' is nothing but a fairy tale. Make believe stories in order to create a ruling class. Our continued belief in these fairy tales is what keeps us enslaved

I good psysop just like a flim flam man doesn't go in cold, he sets his targets up for the fall. The more at stake the more time devoted to the art. Seeding the target with pre knowledge(disinformation), rumors, hints that would persuade the target(population) to "believe" the scam. Minor truths(miracles) salted here or there like salting a mine you intend to sell with gold in the hopes the buyer will find it during his inspection, cinching the sale.

Hopium can also be used to get folks to start dreaming in a certain direction. Maybe eventually the hopium turns into reality if enough people dream the same dream. But at some point people need to see the results, otherwise the hopium dies. At some point, they need to see a real live miracle to wake them up. As far as Royalty, they need to see the Queen do the perp walk. Talking the talk will only get you so far. It must be followed through with, walking the walk, and people need to see that.

The latest rumor is Americas Queen Evergreen has done the perp walk, and as I read, she didn't do it very gracefully lol. That's the talk, folks need to see the walk... When that happens your going to have a whole bunch more waking up

Only my opinion...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Question is: Was it officially FBI business, or was it rogue agents in the FBI using their badges to push out any questions?

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
OR perhaps the family of Jesus if he had children as the idea behind the Da Vinci Codes novel. It sure seems like their blood does have something sinister in it but that may just be disgust for their actions and possible child abuse.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

The message/comm was in a KU post... the event it was about was in mainstream media!

It's the same mechanism as KU putting an MSM article URL in a post, except that you can hardly put a link in a post for an article that hasn't been published yet!

Another example of non-Linear time and FUTURE proves PAST.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

CORRECTION to post this replies to; with thanks to phoenix358 for pointing it out:

b) Guess what the area of a 20 radius circle is? 314.1592654 = PI x 100

should read:

"b) Guess what the area of a 20 diameter circle is? 314.1592654 = PI x 100 "

...the area for a 20 radius circle is PI x 400.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm going to post an INTERIM ARCHIVE, later today, for this part of the thread.

It seems necessary if OLD internet goes down and QUANTUM internet starts up soon after Starlink20 gets into orbit tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The message/comm was in a KU post... the event it was about was in mainstream media!

What for?

It's the same mechanism as KU putting an MSM article URL in a post, except that you can hardly put a link in a post for an article that hasn't been published yet!

No, but you can leave blank spaces and, sure enough, someone will find something somewhere that can fill them in, that kinda makes sense, though it doesn't have any importance.

Another example of non-Linear time and FUTURE proves PAST.

Yet when someone asks about Q's failed predictions we get that he/they didn't make any, they were not fortune tellers, that wasn't the point of Q.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We can only wait and see, watch and wait.

I feel the ending will be enlightening.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. -Albert Camus

One day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

edit on 10-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There is a new Scavino tweet posted at 5:35. I can't get the link to post from my phone, but views were 5.3k when I saw it.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
There is a new Scavino tweet posted at 5:35. I can't get the link to post from my phone, but views were 5.3k when I saw it.

Here

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Imagine if you can, we're in a dream. But an error occurred either by will or mishap. An error nonetheless took place. The end game goal was to use the tools in the dream to wake us all up from our encapsulated slumber.

Roddy Piper was a wrestler. And undoubtedly knew Ed McMann (WWF). Hmmmm btw, I've heard McCann may be JFK jr.
The twists and turns in this movie are pretty wild.

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join