It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is intentionally using some of his Tweets to point to Q posts, like President Trump used to do?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
It is an old guide, 2008.

Who knows what changes they have made.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

White House press secretary says Joe Biden has not been briefed on the quickly deteriorating situation at the southern border. (Maybe he can't handle the stress?)

Since the holding locations are full, migrants (illegal aliens) are now being given a packet and (Debit Card / Medicaid Card) and sent on their way, to make room for the newer arrivals. The buildings are nothing more than processing centers now, according to FoxNews at the border.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It is an old guide, 2008.

Who knows what changes they have made.

Do you wish to call your reference into question?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

'Quantum' corresponds to 'infinite potential' so from my standpoint, I will list some basic, innate capabilities that I am most interested in atm...slow/reverse biological ageing, self healing/regeneration, telepathy, bilocation, telekinesis, clairvoyance...psychic powers in general...

Genetically, we are programmed to support these talents among many others. We either forgot how to use them through complacency or these aspects of our genetic code were shut off, intentionally. A few gifted humans have learned how to hone some of these skills but think about our prospective future if a majority of the global population figured out how to activate their dormant abilities. What use would we have for:

Military
Centralized governments
Centralized banks
Token currency
Hospitals
Pharmaceutical
Standardized education
So called 'technology' aka gadgets & toys
Among many other industries

This system would be obsolete

edit on 9-3-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yes re chkdsk steaming!

Turns out the LCD has blown a month after warranty end... when else!

Fortunately I've got monitors and projectors, so all good for now.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just figured it was a starting point for digging if it really matters to someone.

Might look up what the current guidelines are. That might shed some light on what you are seeing.

Finding and posting that was about as far as my interest goes.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
GF's post above on the Jill visit had me dig a bit.

So anything related to Whidbey and the Missile not missile seems to have a 15 or even 315 contained. The fact that she went to WA - follow the wives, seems strange even for Joe's genZ admin. Too much connecting to let this one slide. Especially since being gone means Joe cannot do an interview - she is with him at all times. That puts the onus on Harris to hand hold, but she's not a minder but a handler at this point.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I know of no woman who would do that for any reason if she didn't have to do so. It is more logical then to conclude it is photoshopped instead of a lump in her boot. Even still reasonable to not throw the evidence away until further evidence comes in to improve our knowledge.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: neomaximus10
In her boot? In her boot? Lol that seems silly to me....if anything its a tin of good alcohol. Or an ankle monitor, on her cankle

Or a little derringer...

My point is, either of those explanations are actually far more plausible than that these people are secretly under some kind of super secret arrest.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: SmikeS
Think about it... if all humans are offspring stemming from the same seed of origination, the conclusion would be that we are all equal. Equal bloodlines. How the f did they reach the decision that they are vessels of 'noble' blood? That blood had to have been tainted by some supreme being somewhere along the way.... some "supreme" slithering being...

Oh so true...

A root race, which might consisted of different races, but all of the same blood. Then along comes a outsider of a different blood line. With a superior mentality over the original race. Messed around and mutated a few of the original to produce 2 new blood lines. One being slaves, and the other being slave owners. That, is the only true racism. The chosen royal bloodlines who look down upon the slave masses.

Its not a wolf in sheep's clothing, its a snake. And we buy the snake oil out of ignorance...

You raise a key point. The Racism Stalin-mind-control nonsense aside, the one's who do not want us to see them are the perpetual victims. Endless victimhood, and they feel it is Race-ist, to not accept them as our slave owners. To not accept their race superiority is to fail to see them as the victims they truly are.

They are such morons. Their endless reverse it all, mirror it all, argumentative it all, blah blah blah all in an attempt to hide. What's funny is their current flailing around like they are still in charge, but still perpetuating the victim notion at the same time.

The facts. Fair and balanced. Is there really such a thing?

We slaves, smart monkeys have a limited amount of attributes. Where as the owner class, royals, have additional attributes above what would be considered normal. Only found in the royal RH- blood. Additional attributes to assist them in controlling us smart slaves. Does that difference make them superior to the slaves? If you ask them they will answer that they are "the Chosen ones". Chosen by god they say. But which god? The god of flesh and blood(RH-) or the Divine Spirit Creator God.

You are right about them suffering more than the slaves themselves, because, they know they are being used. They too are spirited human beings that are torn between two masters. The goods ones who stand against the family are dealt with horribly, if they live. Fall in line with the program even if that little voice deep inside says it wrong.

One of the family members told me that when they are young they are told they can do good or evil in life. They have choice to a limit. But once they sell their soul there is no more choice, for there is no more spirit. It is the spirit that is given choice.

The unifying thing between the two species is not blood, its the spirit. Some, as I understand have stood up and decided which God they wish to serve and have employed those extra attributes in this war.

So to answer your point, yes, some of them do put up with a lot of crap, garbage from their soulless family members. It is the soulless ones who need to go. They are nothing but smart, animals(Lizard heart), feeding on the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

a reply to: SmikeS
Think about it... if all humans are offspring stemming from the same seed of origination, the conclusion would be that we are all equal. Equal bloodlines. How the f did they reach the decision that they are vessels of 'noble' blood? That blood had to have been tainted by some supreme being somewhere along the way.... some "supreme" slithering being...

Its not a wolf in sheep's clothing, its a snake. And we buy the snake oil out of ignorance...

Isn't it time we stop exalting these inbred, narcissistic, psychopathic pedophiles and freaks? Have we not graduated beyond this level of ignorance and sheer stupidity, yet ?

I personally have, graduated. For the rest of the world, it seems to be coming along to that point. Again, we do the best we can with what we have. I side with the folks that feel the military is the only way. I'm certain Biden's handlers have decided they will not allow the additional time to awaken the masses. Wag the dog is inbound.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I just figured it was a starting point for digging if it really matters to someone.

Might look up what the current guidelines are. That might shed some light on what you are seeing.

Finding and posting that was about as far as my interest goes.

The conclusion could be that something's amiss.

EXEC1F dropped off ADS-B near San Diego so Dr. Jill is in So.Cal., somewhere.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For the DECODERS:
I may have found another CLOCK clue - not sure if covered before!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba2ad5 No.4070722 📁
Nov 29 2018 06:01:45 (EST)
A picture is worth many sentences.
Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?
Think timing.
Think Senate lock.
Think SC lock.
Locked & (who is) Loaded.
Q

I think this tells us:
a) A picture is worth many sentences. = Graphic is essential,
b) Think timing. = Think TIMESTAMP and KU CLOCK,
c) Think SC lock. = Think Seconds CLOCK,
d) Locked & Loaded = Lock AIM of Seconds "COG" on target Clock Minute position to LOAD connected posts.

What if we use the SECONDS from a Post TIMESTAMP to look up connected Dates' posts?
E.g. #3525 has Timestamp 19:54:54, so:
e) Lookup posts on the 54th Min position on the KU Clock to find connected posts?

This method could also be applied to Hours and to Minutes from the timestamp:
f) This gives 3 positions on the clock to check for connected posts,
g) We can slim down the number of posts to look through because there has to be a CONFIRMATION synchronicity in the timestamp,
This means we look for posts on the 54th minute position of the clock that have 19, 54 or 45 in their timestamp.

Bigger

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
SpaceX launch of Starlink20 may be worth watching if it's the one that completes the Starlink configuration of 1200+ satellites.

Here's a link that starts broadcasting in half hour or so:

I suppose there may be some threats to the launch if the satellites on this complete the constellation that allows worldwide EBS broadcasts to start.

ETA- Well wadya know, the Launch has been delayed until March 11th (11.3) at 3:13 a.m!

Delayed by 32 hours!

edit on 9-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This ABC10 tweet may be important because it links to #3525:

TV newsman Roger Mudd dead at 93

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

[.....93...........dk] could mean:

[Roger93EdKennedydk] because dk = "Didn't Know" and, from this article in the tweet:

Roger Mudd, the longtime political correspondent and anchor for NBC and CBS who once stumped Sen. Edward Kennedy by simply asking why he wanted to be president, has died. He was 93. CBS News says Mudd died Tuesday of complications of kidney failure at his home in McLean, Virginia.

Note that Roger/Ed could also be another meaning of Rig for RED.

edit on 9-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
The conclusion could be that something's amiss.

That seems to always be the go to conclusion here, along with speculation about its part in the plan.

I'd be willing to bet nothing major comes of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
An A10 79-0152 KILLTGTS has been patrolling an area just northwest of Las Vegas. It is showing as a Desert Wildlife Refuge and the A10 is at about 18K feet.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

In a controversial decision, Governor Kristi Noem will sign a bill prohibiting wild mountain lions from competing in women's sports. The legislation will restrict women's sports to human biological women.

"We think women's sports should be limited to human biological women," said Noem. "So, we wrote a bill to ensure that. Happy International Women's Day!"
BabylonWomen

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Couldn't that just be a battery for the wireless mic?

originally posted by: underpass61
Oprah doing the royal interview

No, because the battery powered control box for a "lavalier" clip on mic is real small, maybe a few ounces at most, and uses a wire from the battery to your ear. It clips to your clothes also. Those usually are easiest to use if on the hip. I use this equipment with a small work oriented charity band I sing for when they ask us to help a fund raiser at work.

It looks like they really have an ankle monitor. What else do people where like that shape? The hand held mics use the body of the mic to house the batteries. One more thing I know of no women I have ever met that would be cool with having anything out of place on such an important day. Certainly interviewing the former Prince is huge. Oprah sure has been witnessed with the scumbag abusers of women in Hollywierd like Weinstein. Seems their is one famous pic of her and Weinstein with one of his victims.

She claims she was not victimized.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What if the Mountain Lion self-identifies as a human female?

new topics

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join