It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've been thinking about manifesting reailty this morning...

I'm wondering if white hats have applied the same tools as the cabal has over centuries, to get their wishes fulfilled:

1) KU process and posts builds a strong belief system which expands to a large enough section of the populace to enable manifestation of their wants into reality,

2) Feed into the process what you want to achieve and the followers make it happen!

3) Start with the outcomes desired and then hone the picture with finer details which make us manifest the route to the outcome.

4) Side effects:
People often want the seemingly impossible; Elvis/Princess Diana/Michael Jackson/JFK Jr still alive,
Free Energy
To be rich

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147664082 📁
Nov 2 2017 16:04:05 (EST)
How did SA welcome POTUS during his trip?
Why was this historic and not covered by MSM?
How did SA welcome BO during his trip?
How did SA welcome HRC during her trip?
Why is this relevant?
Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK.

Combine all posts and analyze.
The questions provide answers.
[Remember, information is everything, the flow of information is no longer controlled by the MSM but by you/others.
Hence, why we are dedicating 'critical' time to distribute crumbs which can be followed in greater detail to paint the entire picture once more information is released.

Why has POTUS dedicated so much time into labeling the MSM as fake news?
Why is this relevant?
We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring).
Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within).
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.
Alice & Wonderland.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149065482 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:53:04 (EST)
Rogue operators are here.
Failed to shut down site.
Protected.
This will only get worse.
Archive and coordinate.
Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture.
The picture will open the eyes of the world.
We can't do it without you.
God bless you all.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: aa946f No.11091496 📁
Oct 15 2020 17:22:02 (EST)
Without you, collectively, there would have been no way to bypass their control.
They weren't about to repeat the mistake(s) of 2016.
You are what matters most.
UNITED NOT DIVIDED.
You awake, thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

WELCOME TO THE DIGITAL BATTLEFIELD.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

edit on 6-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Could our soul/consciousness still exist/be eternal without religion?

I've recently started saying I'm an atheist (from agnostic), but something about it isn't quite sitting right.

Couple of quick thoughts, FWIW.

Religion is a construct of Man, not God. Specific practices of religion are defined by churches who assert they are the proper interface between humans and God. Note that one does not need a church to "organize" a religion; one could, with enough effort and insight, establish a set of personal religious practices.

Our spirituality is innate, and one need not practice an "organized religion" to live a life guided by spirituality.

So, based on my beliefs, my answer to your question above would be "yes".

Cheers

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I take your point, but I believe handing over some tanks to the Israelis is a far cry from flat out dismissing 1/3 of your manpower.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There is only one post on the map signed as W rather than Q...

Could W be (Q) The Storm Rider and/or Whiplash?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914569 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:26:36 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: db01ff No.914510 📁
Apr 5 2018 23:24:13 (EST)
>>914474
What fell from space recently?
Accident or retaliation?
Q

>>914510
When was Hussein in China?
Track events.
Timeline.
We are in control
W

ETA - Only found out AFTER posting this that Whiplash has also posted about #1034 being signed by W.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Atheism is not an intellectually honest position. Maybe that is what doesn't sit right with you. Not to try to take it in that direction, just speaking to the logic of the matter. The honest position is the middle ground. It's impossible to know one way or the other for certain fact. Which is the very definition of agnosticism.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Whoa?

It's still going?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

What's still going? Questioning our govt and world around us? Yes, we don't trust our govt, we don't trust our politicians, we don't trust our voting system, we don't trust our MSM and we don't trust people like you.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To change the subject a bit. And not wanting to be a negative Nancy, but...

There is a movement underfoot to close gitmo. We already have seen the willingness of the criminals in charge to let loose from prisons the worst of the worst, open boarders, all in a attempt to cause as much chaos and pain as possible.

What stands in the way of the top crime lord from Releasing all prisoners, from all detention centers, and giving them amnesty?

If the "Left" felt nothing left to loose, why not? What protections do the people have against this?

ADDED: I wonder what would happen to the ratings?? Hero's to the rescue.........
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago25312 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have to say, some GREAT posts these past few pages.

I would suggest folks go back and look at the patterns in the posting to get a sense of what is in the atmosphere.

I'd contend the last three pages reflect the background energies perfectly in so many ways.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rod Rosenstein gives first TV interview since leaving Trump administration
- date of RR first TV interview since leaving DOJ = Feb 23 (2/23)

Recording Trump was discussed, Rod Rosenstein concedes
- date of article = Mar 3 (3/3)

CTH links new article on Mar 5 = (3/5) to "wear a wire" research on Sept 24, 2019:
Rosenstein Now Admits Recording Trump Was Discussed with Andrew McCabe

FOIA Release of McCabe Memo Highlights Much More Than Rosenstein's "Wear a Wire" Controversy…
edit on 6-3-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Could our soul/consciousness still exist/be eternal without religion?

I've recently started saying I'm an atheist (from agnostic), but something about it isn't quite sitting right.

Couple of quick thoughts, FWIW.

Religion is a construct of Man, not God. Specific practices of religion are defined by churches who assert they are the proper interface between humans and God. Note that one does not need a church to "organize" a religion; one could, with enough effort and insight, establish a set of personal religious practices.

Our spirituality is innate, and one need not practice an "organized religion" to live a life guided by spirituality.

So, based on my beliefs, my answer to your question above would be "yes".

Cheers

Thank you. I've always thought spirituality is the right path for me, but like most things, I don't have the motivation or patience to practice it (meditate).

The kicker is, I 100% know that only good will come from it.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Atheism is not an intellectually honest position. Maybe that is what doesn't sit right with you. Not to try to take it in that direction, just speaking to the logic of the matter. The honest position is the middle ground. It's impossible to know one way or the other for certain fact. Which is the very definition of agnosticism.

Yes, yes this is where I am. Thanks 👍🏼 I was flirting with the idea of spiritual atheist, but I guess agnostic is the more honest answer. In fact by definition aren't we're all agnostics, right?

Edit to all - Sorry for the off topic stuff! Especially as some of you are working your @sses off decoding etc.
Great stuff btw 👌🏼
edit on 6-3-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Apology

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It's not off topic FA!

All part of the big picture...

Think of us like a group of friends that are all helping to finish a jigsaw puzzle; you're doing the heavens, i'm doing the weeds, cranky's doing the horizon, EtMN and MT are doing the buildings, daskakik wants to know now what the completed picture is, etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Tweet shares that Dem conspiracy theorists have entered Urban Dictionary

Blue Anon
A loosely organized network of Democrat voters, politicians and media personalities who spread left-wing conspiracy theories such as the Russia Hoax, Jussie Smollett hoax, Ukraine hoax, Covington Kids hoax, and Brett Kavanaugh hoax. Blue Anon adherents fervently believe that right-wing extremists are going to storm Capitol Hill any day now and "remove" lawmakers from office, hence the need for the deployment of thousands of National Guard stationed at the U.S. Capitol.
Hey, did you see that brave Democrat sitting on the Capitol Steps on March 5 to "send a message to QAnon?"
"Uh, yeah, that was Blue Anon, yo."
by Mrs. Tibbs March 05, 2021

Time for some well needed R&R this eve!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is all part of the awakening and its awesome to see so many starting to openly talk about spirituality, especially in Western society. As Rel stated, we each play an important role in the awakening process.

If it helps any, here is a video recommended by a friend of mine who spent some time living as a monk. Meditation starts simply with breathing(took me a while to get down, have to make a habit of it and it gets easier over time):

(Not sure how to embed video, so links it is.)

Start with breathing

Another good one, recomended by the same person, helps bring to light the scientific understanding of the connection between the heart and mind:

Mind Heart connection

As we bring our body mind and spirit into sync, you will notice that your search for answers becomes easier, information is easier to recall, things that used to stress you out become acknowledgements of lessons to learn, and many other benefits that take up a lot of space to list here.

Thank you all for your contributions to one of the most interesting forums I've encountered on the web. Keep up the good work.

Love you all

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was wondering what that hashtag implied the other day.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wall Street Journal "Covid-19 Pill Shows Promise in Preliminary Testing"

An experimental Covid-19 drug that promises to be a kind of Tamiflu for the pandemic had positive results in a preliminary study, one of the drug’s developers said.

The pill, which is being developed by Ridgeback Biotherapeutics LP and Merck MRK 1.33% & Co., significantly reduced infectious virus in subjects in a mid-stage study after five days of treatment, Ridgeback is reporting at a virtual meeting of infectious-disease scientists Saturday.

Timing seems suspect... will this allow Dems to only pay one stimulus check to citizens then say "Back to work" whilst continuing to dole out the remainder of $1.9 trillion to their cronies?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Funny that was the point of my statements is that YOU totally miss a bunch of the points.

Nice try but the fact is that your reply had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

The only things I would want to know is why since you appear more intelligent than you pretend not to be. That is a skill.

I'm not the topic of the thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Timing seems suspect... will this allow Dems to only pay one stimulus check to citizens then say "Back to work" whilst continuing to dole out the remainder of $1.9 trillion to their cronies?

I guess that would depend on when/if is approved.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
On the topic of waking up...

In an ongoing text thread between a few friends and myself, this one popped up today.
This person is a normie and not someone who partakes in conspiracy theory.
He is waking up now though.

www.ecmag.com...

www.mccormickplace.com...

www.lvsolutions.com...

The Spin...

chicago.suntimes.com...

That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join