It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I think the public is ready to learn/see everything you laid out, BrewTiger. In fact, at this point, they may not give the information much thought when it is revealed.

Your posts are always informative, BT. Thank-you for continuing to share this valuable information in an eye-catching, logical manner.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I second care in applauding brewtiger

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a) We know that the cabal needs to tell us what they're doing to avoid the bad karma of executing the acts,

That is a logical fallacy. You are begging the question.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That Fauci video reminded me of the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex episode "Automated Capitalism". In it there is a scene where the Chinese representative is talking to the Head of Section 9. In the video of him talking he's wearing a Chinese uniform, but in the view of him he was wearing sleep clothes and clipping his toe nails.

This Fauci video reminds me of a cheep version of that. Like a CGI Fauci face is placed on top of a stock digital body while the face mouths out what a real Fauci is saying. So the question is: If this is what it looks like, how do we know that the person talking is Fauci?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Slightly concerning when you think that these are the two people with the most impact in the world on your health and your wallet!
edit on 5-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Do you think Q was silenced against his wishes in November of last year?

I don't think he'd just stop posting without telling us what went wrong with the election...or if there was some pleasant surprises coming.

Maybe Q was identified and thrown in military prison (or killed) by Deep State goons? (The ones with 0 conscience)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Of all the people rumored to have a dead man's switch, don't you think Q would have been the most likely?

It was said, although not believed by many here, that Q was just an invention to secure Trumps 2nd term. That is gone, so why keep it up?

Occam's razor strikes again.

edit on 5-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
The deeper it gets, the more nonsensical it becomes.

its all fake

I know flat earth is pretty out there for some, but he’s been one of my favorite Twitter follows recently.

Yep I agree. If ever there was a big red pill to swallow that would be a big one for many.

He's got some interesting stuff on his page.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
dp

2nd.
edit on 5-3-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The real Fauci...

Fauci and his Mother

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Now this one REALLY Stands out:
2002 - Two columns of light were pointed skyward from ground zero in New York as a temporary memorial to the victims of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

Why did they do that in March? 3.11 when it was a 9.11 Event?

There was close to 2 million tons of rubble so it probably couldn't be done sooner. It may just be when the site could accommodate it. They also may have planned it for the 13th because there was a new moon, improving photo ops. During that time even small gestures like a temporary memorial were important to people. It was a rough time and the wounds were fresh.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not as concerned about the two people as I am about the committee that's driving them.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Well "KU" is suppose to to dump it all as a final posting, so who knows at this point.

a reply to: PillarOfFire

That would explain a few things, but also opens the door to a whole new set of questions.

If Mother Teresa is his mom, then who is his father?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Mother Teresa is a dude. Father, who knows. Could have come frome the "corn ball farm" I've read about where they grow movie stars and other celebratory types.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Of all the people rumored to have a dead man's switch, don't you think Q would have been the most likely?

It was said, although not believed by many here, that Q was just an invention to secure Trumps 2nd term. That is gone, so why keep it up?

Occam's razor strikes again.

The "Dead Man Switch" is overrated, lol. Assange had one. Snowden had one. Flynn had one. Never heard anyone say Q had a dead-man's switch.

Q was an empathic individual. He would not have voluntarily shut down without some notice. On a couple of occasions, he even told us that he'd be away for awhile. Nope...someone got to Q in some way. November was a tragedy in several ways.

-------------

I recall some discussion in this thread last month about Jared Kushner being out of favor with Donald Trump's inner circle. There was even a photo posted of Kushner explaining something with everyone sitting on couches at Mara Largo listening to him.

CNN is starving for Trump news...any news to divert from the Biden disaster. So this week is ending with CNN being fascinated by the disappearance of Jared Kushner. (Multiple soap-opera-like segments on TV)

Here's a website version: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Another informative and disturbing website..

Fauci is a criminal

Biden is a criminal

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I guess its not just Robin Williams, but Kevin Cline too.

Kevin Gates

And don't want to guess what ladyman gagag's meat suit was really made of..

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
MAW-NEE ?? -You- don't get to move your mawnee!!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Myanmar’s military rulers attempted to move about $1 billion held at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York days after seizing power on Feb. 1, prompting U.S. officials to put a freeze on the funds, according to three people familiar with the matter, including one U.S. government official.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The "Dead Man Switch" is overrated, lol. Assange had one. Snowden had one. Flynn had one. Never heard anyone say Q had a dead-man's switch.

I was asking you to be logical and not just go on what you had heard.

Q was an empathic individual. He would not have voluntarily shut down without some notice. On a couple of occasions, he even told us that he'd be away for awhile.

That is just something you have been led to believe by whoever was behind Q.

Heck they might even pop back up again and your "they got Q" theory would be wrong, despite you posting like you are so sure of it, but then everyone around here would act like you never said it.

You see? All these failed predictions by anons yet everyone runs around like they are holding some special info but nobody seems to keep count on how times the speculations flopped.

ETA: Oh yeah, what ever happened to Q being a group?
edit on 5-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That stuff makes no sense. The flat earthers are just crazy. Vortex's in the Southern Hemisphere spin the opposite of them in the Northern and the Weather patterns separate at the Equator. I hope you haven't fallen for the flat Earth material.

We live on a ball of water and dirt that is situated in a Star system we call Sol.

Our Solar system is in huge galaxy and we have lots of proof that there is a Van Allen Belt around this planet that protects us somewhat from harmful wavelengths from Sol and other Stars that have become supernovas. To think this is not a Ball similar to the others we have in our Star system is defeatist IMO. Because the flights to and from destination have to contend with the high winds in the jet stream that rotate with the earth I can see a lot of proof we are a Globe and not a pancake.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
The deeper it gets, the more nonsensical it becomes.

its all fake

edit on 5-3-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join