It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ooh... I can sleep well tonight!

A medal to PFS for raising this!!

Thanks, Sufi.

I think I'm following you. Kinda. It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Covered earlier, check the same patterns RE Actor Joe. Clip of Fauxci having the same problems as Actor Joe with the odd moving pinched patterning.

edit on 5-3-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The "Dead Man Switch" is overrated, lol. Assange had one. Snowden had one. Flynn had one. Never heard anyone say Q had a dead-man's switch.

I don't think any of them have one. Their ether using that term as a bluff or they are using it to manipulate their followers.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
No taking lessons from Trump, Slovenia. Freedom of speech is not a priority in the EU.

Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Jansa is waging an ongoing war of words on Twitter against critical journalists, accusing them of lying and spreading fake news. Now the EU has criticized Jansa's dealings with the media.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's just old people neck and camera angles and shadows.

This everyone is dead or arrested and have cgi replacements is seriously the silliest thing that has ever come out of the q threads.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POST IN POST SEARCH BLINDSPOT
- Important info/ posts connections missed from basic searches
- Post 2933 references "NZ" indirectly (question about HRC/server/FVEY link)
- Use established decodes to then connect/expand bigger picture

(1) POST 2933
- When will public discover Ted Cuz also illegally SURV
- Members of Congress / Press / SENATE INTEL COMM... who ordered?
- SURV fall under scope of FISA warrant or outsourced to FVEY?
- FVEY designed by INTEL COMM as a backchannel...
- How did HRC gain access to highest CLAS SAPs and transfer remote/home server?
- Check #2657 YUUUGE
- Interesting Dates: 2657 = Jan 6 > 2933 = Mar 3 > NYT Article = Mar 4

(2) 3 article links in posts:
1) 'A constitutional crisis': the CIA turns on the Senate
2) Inquiry by C.I.A. Affirms It Spied on Senate Panel
3) Justice declines to pursue allegations CIA monitored Senate Intel staff
[...]

Great post BT.

It raises some curious thoughts. What if the private, or clandestine, part of The Plan actually included Brennan and several others? What if during the renOgade-crew years several double agents existed? Q said the 16 year plan to destroy America, which, if we're all honest can be seen as a positive or a negative (1871 and all). Not saying this is the case, but possible there were two 16 year plans running congruently.
edit on Fri Mar 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Cranky, or anyone else, would you think this is CGI or a mask?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Mar 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

As I stated HERE I think that it's a digital mask. It may or may not be Fauci, what we would need to know is who is behind the mask?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Crappy video compression as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow, did you all see this?

anonup.com...

The clock behind Powell (or if you look at the neck/collar, probably not) matches the clock picture. The second hand isn't moving on the clock behind him. No coincidences.

anonup.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Many of these interviews from these people homes are CGI. I saw one with Merkel on Telegram where they showed it as a CGI creation of her. There is also a video shown from a company that does this CGI work where he stood in the booth in the corner of the room and projected himself to the middle and it mimicked everything he did. In that interview he stated they had used it with Jimmy Kimmel on award shows before so it isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

I myself believe that we are dealing with both CGI and masks. Whether or not they are dead or in jail is another thing. I know I have seen numerous video clips of quite a few different individuals that make you question what is going on so these anomalies are not isolated to just one or two people. It’s my opinion that some of the more “sloppy” incidents are being done on purpose to make people dig. Just the amount of discrepancy in the numerous Joe Biden clips out there from several different events should be enough to raise some suspicion

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yeah, I recall that statement.

Never proved one way or the other if it was really from Q. Trying to recall if anything significant happened that week, but nothing comes to mind.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This short article explains how the 4IR will be created/supported by the fossil fuel industry. You'll never hear that from anyone selling the Davos Agenda.

The Fourth Industrial Revolution Is Fueled By Oil

BlackRock is the world's biggest investor in fossil fuel. Podcast from Feb 24, 2020 (includes transcript) Davos boy Larry Fink said his BlackRock firm would avoid investing in companies that present a high sustainability-related risk...

Can Corporations Stop Climate Change?

He’s saying for the very first time, as the largest investor in the world, that climate change has to become an integral part of the investing thesis for companies. And more importantly, that C.E.O.s and companies themselves now have to change and think about climate change. And if they don’t, he’s going to be pulling his money from them.

Those corporations refusing to go along with the globalist plan will be punished.

And this on Jan 26, 2021 by Larry Fink...

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

IDK about this one....old people have very loose, baggy skin - especially around the neck area. Every high quality, life like mask available that I can find goes all the way down past the neck, to the shoulders, to prevent against exactly this scenario.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Doesnt really seem like anything they predicted actually happened. Trump is no longer the President and as far as I can tell, nothing has happened to anybody.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

China wants us to wake up.. but meanwhile they put people in detention camps that rape and torture them. They ban free speech and erase history.

How the hell does china care about American citizens if the freedom of their own citizens is worthless?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I give them lasting less than a year.

twitter.com...

The transaction on Feb. 4 in the name of the Central Bank of Myanmar was first blocked by Fed safeguards. U.S. government officials then stalled on approving the transfer until an executive order issued by President Joe Biden gave them legal authority to block it indefinitely, the sources said.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: BlissSeeker

China wants us to wake up.. but meanwhile they put people in detention camps that rape and torture them. They ban free speech and erase history.

How the hell does china care about American citizens if the freedom of their own citizens is worthless?

Just as in the US. the people are good and honorable. They have lived the horrors of political party's, and secret societies who take control of their government. Same as what is happening here...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

IDK about this one....old people have very loose, baggy skin - especially around the neck area. Every high quality, life like mask available that I can find goes all the way down past the neck, to the shoulders, to prevent against exactly this scenario.

You're assuming that they're going all out on the fakes. I'm of the exact opposite opinion. I think they're making it obvious on purpose so people know we are still on track. I believe this is the same reason why all of these people in walking boots end up having the boot switch legs at some point. It's a nod to anons who are paying close attention. They do this so people won't give up.

Same reason why the other day I disagreed with your opinion that James Woods wouldn't play Joe Biden because James Woods is one of the "good guys." From my view, because he is one of the "good guys" is exactly why he would play the role.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join