It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Pleased to get a window into how you think. It was a certainly different with the rainbows and this crowd. We are like a think tank of nerds micromanaging from within our area of expertise. I am apparently only the peanut gallery compared to many of them here. When they haul us to the 're education camps' I hope to survive long enough to say thanks to others for trying.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Mulling over my morning brew......
Has anyone considered that the 'elite'/PTB etc are all living in their own little drama, their very own 'Truman Show' and peeps are just buying tickets?
Well I am at the point of leaving this 'sh** show'. Not worth the price of this ticket.
There IS real life happening out there and you are the Director, producer and script writer. You CAN create a peaceful, stress free life for yourself.

Well I'm 'woke' and have been very aware of the shenanigans for decades. I switched off from it a few years back. Stopped watching the news, reading papers (yes that far back) and guess what...my life and my health were immeasurably better! I was a far happier little bunny!

I'm refusing to 'feed' all this negativity anymore. I've had this tab open for months now and quite frankly nothing has changed. Everyone is still trying to make sense of the 'swamp'. History shows us there has always been a 'swamp' and always will be.
"What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve".
I'm closing this tab. Whether I'll open it again....who knows.

I'm not having a go, or criticising anyone. I've just decided this is not for me for the foreseeable.
I've appreciated all the hard work the 'core' of this lovely group have put in and I've enjoyed the 'journey' over the past months. But there is more joy, love and gratitude out there in the life I want to create...my show.

Wishing you all very loving and joyful Rainbows
Jane x

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
New (Q) The Storm Rider - 1 reply and 2 tweets + DECODES:

Reply re Admin v2 at 18:36:31, DELTA 07 23:50:27

@KimPalm10883197 Not. Years. Not months///
;Weeks_Days
MILITARY is vetting, confirming
All evidence /// 11.3
Why do you think 500 Warships have secured both COASTAL LINES
///Securing THE Next Stages///
It's only the beginning.

Post length 226
CAPS gematria 485, 88

Points to posts:
#27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state.

#88 Ten days. Darkness. Scare tactics (MSM). D's falling. R's walk-away/removed. SA --> US --> Asia --> EU
Disinformation is real. Distractions are necessary. ... SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).

#226 _yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf Godspeed.

#485 Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017
#723 SEC_TEST
#1836 NEW TRIP CONFIRMED. /PF/ SAFE.

#2350 And so it begins.. How do you start a WAR? [Markers] matter. Playbook [FAIL].

#3631 We stand UNITED! WWG1WGA!!! _NATSEC_p_upload_2.v1

Tweet #1 19:00:00, DELTA 23:29

Why has Congress or Highly placed Politicians never Demanded the Identity of Q into congressional hearings or investigations???
+THEY KNOW Q is MILITARY
_______only the weak msm plays games///..
PHASE III
SECURE THE COUNTRY
500 WARSHIPS ON BOTH COASTS
March madness begins
NCSWIC

Post length 279
CAPS gematria 969, 29

Points to posts:
29, 279, 969, 1900, 2329
#29 Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play.

#279 Why is the SS now protecting key members of No Such Agency?

#969 [TEST] - watch the news. ACTORS are ACTING. FAKE. NO POWER. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED TO THOSE PLAYING THE GAME [ALL]. GUNS ARE SAFE. TRUST THE PLAN.

#1900 Vanderbilt pool: 1 of 2

#2329 DOITQ!: UNITED WE STAND. STRONG TOGETHER. We are honored. ANONS are selfless, nameless, faceless, fameless, and FEARLESS. We are grateful.

Tweet #2 Mar 04 2021 19:09:59, DELTA 00 00:09:59

Director Of National Intelligence
John Radcliffe's Report on foreign interference in the United States elections is still being fully reviewed by the Military Courts and being CONFIRMED/VETTED. MARCH 3
[COMING]
WELCOME BACK 45

Post length 234
CAPS gematria 504, 141

Points to posts:
#9 What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote? Through the looking glass.

#59 We are fully prepared that all social media will be shut down to prevent the spread of this information (i.e. POTUS' Twitter etc. and/or mass censoring). Sealed Federal orders pre-submitted as prevention and masked as 'in general' (though that does not account for rogue agents/programmers within). Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.

#141 Rogue operators are here. Failed to shut down site. Protected. This will only get worse. Archive and coordinate. Crumbs dropped will soon paint the full picture. The picture will open the eyes of the world. We can't do it without you.

#234 Snow White utilized/activated to silence. This was not anticipated. Control / protection lost. Routing through various networks ('jumpers') randomly has created connection/sec issues. Working to resolve. Select people removed. Stay strong. We are winning. More to follow.

#504 WE ARE TALKING DIRECTLY TO THIS BOARD. LEARN OUR COMMS.

#959 MZ. RT. Big meeting. Cell phones left at door. +8 5 political 1 former intel dir Mask & Spin IDEN friendly ‘insiders’ MSM support +talking points Shift narrative FAIL We hear you. We have the algorithm. Thank you @ Snowden. Learn chess. Down she goes. Nobody escapes this. NOBODY.

#1909 Re gmail drafts and games comms: Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you Thank you Rel, you have no idea the big sigh of relief my brain just expelled!

Cheer Mate

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh I meant like how they handle the Area 51 type sites. Now that we learned they did have a mock White House there, I think it is reasonable to see on the map and then it goes away as you are pointing out about time between pics.

originally posted by: RTbigTOE
a reply to: Justoneman

I use google earth quite a bit over the years. I'm not so sure about it being photoshopped as much as I believe it's chronological thing. I think it could be more of when the photo was taken or different apps use different resources.

Here I took my Iphone map app (lol) looked up Ft McPherson Atlanta, GA changed to satellite view and got this

this appears to be from a time in between the 2 other photos- I think what you see here is construction starting. (I've been a commercial GC for 30+ years.) It appears they are making a "construction entrance" for the "project" - standard practice.
I hope this helps

Thanks to All

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Nice catch / Proof bradychick!

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Victor Rothschild.

That was bloody Qood! Had no idea Victor Rothschild was a bomb expert or any Roth for that matter.
Some brilliant ingenuity back then.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is the possibility that we may need to mirror 11.3? With that last drop 3.11 brings it into the 7 day range

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Right on time. I’ve been watching for her to reappear now.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
New StormRider

Why has Congress or Highly placed Politicians never Demanded the Identity of Q into congressional hearings or investigations???
+THEY KNOW Q is MILITARY
_______only the weak msm plays games///..
PHASE III
SECURE THE COUNTRY
500 WARSHIPS ON BOTH COASTS
March madness begins
NCSWIC
4:00 PM · Mar 4, 2021·Twitter for Android

NOTHING IS NEVER HAPPENING!!
62 OPERATIONS WEST COAST
UNDER ANDREAS FAULT //
+EXPLOSIONS
+L.A
+Valley
The evil north cali / NAPA Valley
Ops..../// You are GAME//
THE TUNNELS/DESTROYED/NUCLEAR/SEASON OF THE DARK
//32,000 MILES OF TUNNELS
ANCESTORS
PRIVILE(2000 BUSH
NEW 2014//BYE
3:30 PM · Feb 23, 2021·Twitter for Android

March 4_
FOR THE PATRIOTS_
17 STATES ARE MASK FREE_
/This was intensional bringing the numbers to 17. _
/WHY DID GERMANY'S, AUSTRIA NEXT LEADERS MEET WITH 45 3 DAYS AGO_/SWITZERLAND TOP 6 BANKS
MEET WITH 45_/CAYMAN ISLANDS MAJOR BANKS MEET 45_
+Q)UANTUM SYSTEM
/Much is happening
4:21 PM · Mar 4, 2021·Twitter for Android

Director Of National Intelligence
John Radcliffe's Report on foreign interference in the United States elections is still being fully reviewed by the Military Courts and being CONFIRMED/VETTED. MARCH 3
[COMING]
WELCOME BACK 45
4:09 PM · Mar 4, 2021·Twitter for Android

I had a gut feeling, checked SR tweets and they had been put up 1 min ago. No alerts. Definitely in sync there...

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

[ what-in-the-world-is-deagel-com-deagel-com-forecast-2025 ]

infiniteunknown.net...

Scroll down for;
1. Update
2. ATS - it explains how & when such was mentioned on AboveTopSecret.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is the possibility that we may need to mirror 11.3? With that last drop 3.11 brings it into the 7 day range

Probably pretty good I'd say. Rel and I in particular have been kicking around March connects the last few days and It is clearly a convergence point of many different timelines. Way to many linkages to remember and waaaaaay to many to be any sort of coinkydink.

Of course we're in month three and the numerical threepeats have been off the charts.

From Rel's deeper tweet digs it would appear we are pulling more from the past then we've seen prior - most has been very focused in the now/near past, but something is crawling in from way back. Not sure what.

I mentioned we might see Actor Joe getting stabbed in the back by his own crew on this Ides Of March, possibly demanding he step down based on the 25th. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: FlyingFox
I'm seeing the cloud in that pic, even though the glare from the burn washes it out a bit.

ETA: Besides the crux of the matter is that it was aimed at AF1 and even you said there was..."nfw".

umm...

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

A big quake can be preceded by smaller quakes, these are called foreshocks.

It happens naturally, so SR is full of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
That isn't a typical SLBM. Seems like the fuel they use might be different.

I don't even know why you are bothering. You are the one that said that given the locations of the launch and AF1, there was no way that launch was aimed at AF1. That alone debunks the missile attempt against Trump theory, even if it was a missile.

edit on 4-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
The only way to stop a post launch SLBM is to hit it in the boost phase, which is what was claimed using an F16 with a weps package designed to do so.

The F-16 needs to be perfectly in position at just the right time with mission-specific armamnet to even have a chance.

I give it a 1% chance.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That isn't a typical SLBM. Seems like the fuel they use might be different.

I don't even know why you are bothering. You are the one that said that given the locations of the launch and AF1, there was no way that launch was aimed at AF1. That alone debunks the missile attempt against Trump theory, even if it was a missile.

So it's a helicopter then. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Any ideas of of a fresh solar planet line up that could put extra stress on the plates from Antartica to at least Alaska ??

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
So it's a helicopter then. Thanks.

Could be either, the part that debunks the theory is the claim that it was aimed at AF1 flying nearby when it was not.

By the way, yeah the rocket in the video uses liquid methane and the Trident I, which seems to be the only one in use, uses solid fuel.

So the lack of exhaust and the word of a fellow ATSer that is an expert in the field makes me lean towards the heli story. Also streaked lights from cars and boats captured by that same camera.

What can I say, I did my own digging and it took me to a different conclusion than a lot of people here. What is wrong with that?
edit on 4-3-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

No.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

DECODES on (Q) The Storm Rider's 4th and 5th tweets today:

Tweet #4 at Mar 04 2021 19:21:24, DELTA 00 00:11:25

March 4_
FOR THE PATRIOTS_
17 STATES ARE MASK FREE_
/This was intensional bringing the numbers to 17. _
/WHY DID GERMANY'S, AUSTRIA NEXT LEADERS MEET WITH 45 3 DAYS AGO_/SWITZERLAND TOP 6 BANKS
MEET WITH 45_/CAYMAN ISLANDS MAJOR BANKS MEET 45_
+Q)UANTUM SYSTEM
/Much is happening

a) TYPO: intensional should be intentional, giving... TS

b) GRAMMAR: Why is there 'S for GERMANY but not for AUSTRIA or SWITZERLAND?
Also no apostrophe on end of CAYMAN ISLANDS!

Are these BAIT indicators to catch some big fish?

c) Post Length 280
d) CAPS gematria 1830, 80

e) Linked posts are therefore:
#80 We need to get organized. Things need to be solved to understand what is about to happen. Let's start w/ Alice & Wonderland. Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland. Snow White. Wizards & Warlocks.

#280 Watch the news. Leakers exposed. These people are stupid.

#1125 “FBI burning the midnight oil” What was just released to Nunes? Warning? Telegraph? IT’S HAPPENING.

#1830 THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. (888) 373-7888
#1921 Why did the Podesta Group close?

#2124 Attempts to deceive AUTISTS/ANONS will FAIL. We are a threat to their livelihood [+CLAS]. Do not let their attempts corrupt GOOD organizations. Think OANN. They want you DIVIDED. Stay STRONG. Stay TOGETHER.

Tweet #5 at Mar 04 2021 20:47:24, DELTA 00 01:26:00

[COMING]
MARCH 3 MILITARY COURTS
Confirming/VETTING DOD j. RADCLIFFE'S REPORT of in 2020 ELECTION.
CCP/UN./ UK/pakistan/Italy/Russia
Germany/France/spain
+CIA
+FBI
Involved ( TREASON)
SECURE U.S.
500 WARSHIPS ON both coast
DC mil.
All mil. Active
"We have just begun"
17 t.co...

a) Lowercase that should be UPPER = jps, and coast missing s gives...
JPSS = John Podesta SS?
Note that John Podesta indictment is 11.3 marker!

b) Post length 304
c) CAPS gematria 1289, 60

d) Linked posts are therefore: 4724

#1 HRC Extradition

#60 You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands. Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military. Why is this relevant? Game theory.

#126 Previous was deleted. Curious. +++ ++ +
#304 www.youtube.com...📁 These people are sick.

#1289 Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news? Should we drop a #MOAB on that? Timetables shift. [Next Week].

#2047 HRC email: To "Alice" from "Hatter": But….. How could we know? foia.state.gov...

#4724 Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the middle east? Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the middle east? News coverage? Front page(s)? Missile strike(s) _attempt to terminate? Peace doesn't sell. WAR [fear] does. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Evil and corruption @ highest levels.

Finally, 2 thoughts:
1) Storm Rider tweets remind me of PerfectEnemy's "V" posts on this thread!
2) Re the mention of ATS in reply to one of SR's tweets - whilst the spotlight may be useful, the resulting HEAT may not be.

edit on 4-3-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The deeper it gets, the more nonsensical it becomes.

its all fake

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join