It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think it's flappy old people skin

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Why is it the "rrah rrray racissssts", as Mark Dice says it, are almost all Black or Antifa members to the very last one?

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Al - Your're a racist - Green

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Observationalist
Qannon has Washington on edge in regards to March 4th.
New York Times Instagram

In the post it says they “Been tracking some online chatter” from the pro-trump Qanon conspiracy theorist

The pictures show a dude dressed in military garb holding a gun but with no magazine loaded.

-Alert-

The next date we send Congress into Fear and Panic mode is March 20th.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

This is fun. Let's keep Democrats paranoid and on-edge until they grant the 2020 election investigation commission wanted by Senator Ted Cruz.

My brain instantly said: that's it, Q IS a Chinese psyop to help us see the bad players. Q has opened up my eyes in a big way. Perhaps the upshot is we are supposed to remain engaged.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Edgar Cayce once said that when land begins to rise from New Zealand, it would impact North America within three months.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
radaronline.com...

Clinton "bag-man" Doug Band has turned whistleblower and is talking to the Feds in the Ghislane Maxwell case with the SDNY. For what its worth, Jack Posobiec says this story is legit and Band has, in fact, been talking to the Feds.

The wheels of justice grind slowly - but grind they do.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ugh. How did I miss that. I knew his eyes looked familiar.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Caled

Buzz Aldrin.

Buzz Aldrin

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Speaking of the big dud today on Capitol Hill, I always have a good laugh at these dates. They never fail to bring out the trolls on Twitter, discussion boards, in the media, etc. These people have no clue how this stuff is supposed to work. I call them "push dates." They're clearly factored into the plan. The idea is to leave so many dates out there that are open to interpretation as being the date it's all going to come crashing down. The other side is trying to figure this all out just the same as we are. So when we anons start projecting dates, the other side wastes ammo. If anyone doubts what I'm saying is true, just look at what happened today! The other side latched on to that original inauguration date and legit thought stuff was going down today. So much so that they all effin left and went home!

They're idiots.

Anyways, I saw something a few days ago, sufi, that you may be interested in. The Q clock appeared to have ended at high noon on Jan 20 according to a graphic I saw at the time. However, I saw a post a few days ago from anon claiming it actually doesn't strike high noon on that day. Something about Q having said on 12/27 to "start the clock." Now, the clock shows 60 days for every 12 hours. 120 days per each "day" on the clock. According to anon's calculations the day the clock actually strikes zero should be Mar 21st. Have you seen this day come up in any of your decodes lately?

They are idiots. That Pelosi Poop train they are riding on is full of stinkers.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I liked that "Cities of the Underworld" series when it first came out. Vaguely remember that episode from about 10 years ago. Reminds me of other docu's on the speakeasy's, bootlegging, mob bosses, human trafficking, to the underground rave sex clubs & libertine clubs of the 90s in NYC.

A libertine is one who devotes himself to carnal pleasures (even to group sexuality) with a freedom which exceeds the limits of conventional morality. Contemporary libertine practices (libertine clubs, swingers, mixing) in France, UK, USA are based on rationalist materialism.

One of the Libertine symbols, "The swing"...

Warning: Don't google "libertine swing" under images.😳

Thanks to this thread, I quickly scanned 120 Days of Sodom by Sade, the mastermind of libertines. Written in a jail cell due to arrest for perversity, it is a frightening book about some serious perverts who kidnap many people and take them away, with servants to tend to everyone, and lock themselves in a castle until most of them are dead from extreme perverse sexual torture.

As long as anyone on the planet calls themselves libertines, no human or animal is safe.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

originally posted by: Observationalist
Qannon has Washington on edge in regards to March 4th.
New York Times Instagram

In the post it says they “Been tracking some online chatter” from the pro-trump Qanon conspiracy theorist

The pictures show a dude dressed in military garb holding a gun but with no magazine loaded.

-Alert-

The next date we send Congress into Fear and Panic mode is March 20th.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

This is fun. Let's keep Democrats paranoid and on-edge until they grant the 2020 election investigation commission wanted by Senator Ted Cruz.

My brain instantly said: that's it, Q IS a Chinese psyop to help us see the bad players. Q has opened up my eyes in a big way. Perhaps the upshot is we are supposed to remain engaged.

Why would china want to help America at all? If anything, Q is a psyop to create further confusion.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Ugh. How did I miss that. I knew his eyes looked familiar.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Buzz Aldrin.

Buzz Aldrin

I think that is Michael Collins (flew Apollo 11 Command Module) on the other side of Trump. Armstrong is dead.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Q told us (albeit without the trip code) that he (she?) was done. I personally consider this proof of Q's validity. Let's put it like this...can you imagine the insanity that would have happened if Q still posted and was still posting while there was all this scrutiny of "Qanon"? Q had to stop and can't return for the foreseeable future. If ever.

a reply to: Justoneman
Do you think Q was silenced against his wishes in November of last year?

I don't think he'd just stop posting without telling us what went wrong with the election...or if there was some pleasant surprises coming.

Maybe Q was identified and thrown in military prison (or killed) by Deep State goons? (The ones with 0 conscience)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That makes since.

They wouldn't report on it ether. Wouldn't want to make him a martyr or get his follows worked up.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
hmmm
edit on 3/5/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Why would china want to help America at all? If anything, Q is a psyop to create further confusion.

We have been lead to believe China wants to destroy us. I don't believe that one bit. I think the Chinese, and the rest of the world, would like the US to freaking wake up, shake of the scum and fly right.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Wait, what? When did that happen?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Q told us (albeit without the trip code) that he (she?) was done. I personally consider this proof of Q's validity. Let's put it like this...can you imagine the insanity that would have happened if Q still posted and was still posting while there was all this scrutiny of "Qanon"? Q had to stop and can't return for the foreseeable future. If ever.

a reply to: Justoneman
Do you think Q was silenced against his wishes in November of last year?

I don't think he'd just stop posting without telling us what went wrong with the election...or if there was some pleasant surprises coming.

Maybe Q was identified and thrown in military prison (or killed) by Deep State goons? (The ones with 0 conscience)

If Q told us without the trip code, Q didn't tell us. This period of darkness still hasn't matched Q's longest dark period to date. Q isn't finished. He will be back.

How do I know? The other side is currently still obsessed with Q and to date they still haven't been able to identify him. There have been no less than 50 hit piece articles written about Q by the MSM over the last 24 hours.

Anyone who thinks this is over hasn't been paying attention. Q will return and dump evidence. When he does this it will trigger a "self destruct mechanism". I'm assuming this means that Kun will be taken down for good. It may also trigger a takedown of the entire internet.

My guess is that we will see a video drop of Obama, Hillary, et al in very compromising positions. We will also find out exactly who Q is.

ETA: To illustrate my point, yesterday they were talking about how, "For the second time in a month "QAnon" has shut down the Congress. It is time for every Republican to disavow QAnon today."
^^ those aren't the words of people who believe Q is finished. Those are the words of people who are still afraid of Q despite having "control" of the three branches of Government. You see, to my mind, if the left was actually in control, they would be able to ferret out Q's identity easily at this point. After all, their guy "Joe Biden" is now the CiC. If he were in control, he could put the military on the task of finding Q and shutting him down. The simple fact this hasn't happened yet should tell people in no uncertain terms that the left isn't in control of a damn thing. They're still panicking.

edit on 5-3-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is the possibility that we may need to mirror 11.3? With that last drop 3.11 brings it into the 7 day range

We're pretty sure that Storm Rider's first language isn't English, right? If 11.3 is a date, then most likely she means the 11th of March.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

They’re quickly learning they can’t drive Q folks into acts of violent retardation like they can with their Antifa puppets. Why? Because unlike them, we’re normal, sober-minded, decent human beings who know better.

Thirsty? Have a shot of rum.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I will wait till the the end credits. Have come this far. The enigmatic 75k military plus In DC still.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In other news, according to DiscloseTV, the FBI has finished compiling a comprehensive list of every cell phone signal inside the Capitol on Jan 6. To include lawmakers, staff, police, citizens. NBC attained this knowledge through court filings.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join