It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Now This is interesting

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Its time to wake up

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Pfizer acting like the old Coca-Cola regime reportedly held Latin America nations to ransom for the vaccine; wanted them to put up embassies and military bases as guarantees against liability suits; Behold a pale horse:

THE PLANSCAMDEMIC’S LATEST TWISTED TWIST

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah thats pretty crazy I know..

You know whats really crazy? NASA bringing war criminal nazi scientists over from Germany to run the place by their choice lead Von Braun and people having the tenacity to think there was some kind of agenda at play. Thats just ludacris!

Some people hey?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Fake. As much as I want it to be a real picture.

Bigger:

Edit: One thing that is interesting, he has a copy of his February 28 , 2017 speech on his desk in this picture from January 26, 2017. Not often that you can read the text on a document in a picture like this.

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Now This is interesting

edit on 3/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

On which Time Line?

Project Looking Glass

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Link to source please. I cannot see the details.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, your Doug Band link is 404'd... Over Target!

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oh, I like where your head is at. I can't really argue much. One time I developed a roll of film, and only one picture came out of a friend of mine. Except neither one of us ever recalled being around when the picture was taken. Seems odd that the person it was of wouldn't remember it...

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Caled

On which Time Line?

Project Looking Glass

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: onehuman
So is President Trump now pro-Fox News?

I didn't see anything pro Fox, just anti Rove...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, your Doug Band link is 404'd... Over Target!

Here's a cached version

Bill Clinton ‘Bagman’ Doug Band Provides Evidence To Feds Investigating Ties To Epstein ‘Madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

China will have a massive wake up if 3 Gorges Dam breaks. I had heard something that there is a huge crack and sections are missing or starting to fall off. What happens to world politics if that happens? Will countries flock to help China? What if this happens under Biden’s watch and he wants to send Trillons to China for “relief”?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Tragedy or poetic justice if that were to happen on March 22 (322 ☠) is UN World Water Day ritual.

Swiss Red Cross treasure chests...Q3552, apparently has billions or trillions.🙄

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

China will have a massive wake up if 3 Gorges Dam breaks. I had heard something that there is a huge crack and sections are missing or starting to fall off. What happens to world politics if that happens? Will countries flock to help China? What if this happens under Biden’s watch and he wants to send Trillons to China for “relief”?

"If" Joe wants to send, really should read "when."

Of all this, the only thing that makes me cringe is the 3G situation. World Trade Center was built to be destroyed in the manner it was.

In fact, some of the digging on Fuku at the time suggested it too had very purposeful built in flaws during Mfg. that would make it easier to blow up.

I have that nagging feeling the 3G was built the same.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

IDK about this one....old people have very loose, baggy skin - especially around the neck area. Every high quality, life like mask available that I can find goes all the way down past the neck, to the shoulders, to prevent against exactly this scenario.

You're assuming that they're going all out on the fakes. I'm of the exact opposite opinion. I think they're making it obvious on purpose so people know we are still on track. I believe this is the same reason why all of these people in walking boots end up having the boot switch legs at some point. It's a nod to anons who are paying close attention. They do this so people won't give up.

Same reason why the other day I disagreed with your opinion that James Woods wouldn't play Joe Biden because James Woods is one of the "good guys." From my view, because he is one of the "good guys" is exactly why he would play the role.

This ^^^.

It's a vibe thing, I notice right away when what is presented is not right. Folks do as well, but then they walk it back with some explanation that eliminates the intuition compass. In real life, eventually those folks can fully override all intuition or inner voice to their detriment. I've seen it too many times to count.

Imagine what life would be life if our first 10 years were spent CULTIVATING the inner voice instead of actively destroying it?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Power and Political Investigations

Over the next couple months, it’s looking like we will see the inception of a new “9/11 style commission” to investigate the events of January 6, 2021.

If you question the seriousness of the game they’re playing, just look at the security around the Capitol. Currently, over 5,000 National Guard troops, along with fencing and razor wire, protect against a non-existent threat. The occupation is theater to make January 6 more than what it was to justify what is to come.

FBI $100K reward...

@CBS_Herridge
#CapitolRiots According to multiple law enforcement sources federal investigators have narrowed down the retail chain where the two 60-minute kitchen timers were bought as well as the end caps used to assemble the two viable pipe bombs placed outside the RNC + DNC. A forensic...

All quiet on the White House fence perimeter from yesterday.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I'm not prepared to let this lie as just "flappy old skin" - here's some stills from the Fauci PROSTHETIC MASK video:

Bigger

Bigger

BTW this was on NBC!

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

IDK about this one....old people have very loose, baggy skin - especially around the neck area. Every high quality, life like mask available that I can find goes all the way down past the neck, to the shoulders, to prevent against exactly this scenario.

You're assuming that they're going all out on the fakes. I'm of the exact opposite opinion. I think they're making it obvious on purpose so people know we are still on track. I believe this is the same reason why all of these people in walking boots end up having the boot switch legs at some point. It's a nod to anons who are paying close attention. They do this so people won't give up.

Same reason why the other day I disagreed with your opinion that James Woods wouldn't play Joe Biden because James Woods is one of the "good guys." From my view, because he is one of the "good guys" is exactly why he would play the role.

This ^^^.

It's a vibe thing, I notice right away when what is presented is not right. Folks do as well, but then they walk it back with some explanation that eliminates the intuition compass. In real life, eventually those folks can fully override all intuition or inner voice to their detriment. I've seen it too many times to count.

Imagine what life would be life if our first 10 years were spent CULTIVATING the inner voice instead of actively destroying it?

It's all about a spiritual disconnection IMO.

The gaslighting of human intuition starts very early in life for most. The constant bombardment of negativity and it's acceptance is a direct affront to what (I would hope) all of us have innately "inside"; a sense of goodness.

It's no wonder some lose hope so early, when they either don't know of or cannot find a spiritual connection. That can lower the vibe and makes trust and comms very difficult.
Two very key elements to moving past all this.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is kind of interesting considering we have been talking about 3-11 for a bit. They were suppose to go home on the 12th. Maybe we have them so confused with all the dates we throw around they are trying to keep their butts covered as long as they can get away with it.
I will be interested to see what happens if the NG says "No, we are going home now. We have had enough of this silly game."

Capitol Police Asks for National Guard Troop Extension to Beyond March 12

A snippet:

The U.S. Capitol Police announced on Thursday that it has requested the Department of Defense to have the National Guard’s support at the Capitol extended beyond March 12. The formal request came from Yogananda Pittman, the Capitol Police acting chief.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Ahh, what if.

I would assume if China suffered a natural disaster the world would respond as it always has. The depopulation bunch would offer sympathy but not much more. Biden's handlers are only interested in the self destructive end to the United States, and if sending non existent money to china would assist in that end, what would stop them?

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join