It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I take it you recall the following, for that was seen as part 1

[ waterbullies ]

www.masterjules.net...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

[ Who really owns the London Water ]
waterfinance.wordpress.com...

Read this . bet it becomes a surprise..

www.gmb.org.uk...

edit on 28-2-2021 by steaming because: To add

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
GhostEzra is acting like DEFCON is a countdown. Storm Rider has indicated there will be a nuke scare, which I’m kind of convinced will happen. Very interesting.

Yeah I thought that. DC4 isn't much too worry about, DC3 bums start to twitch, DC2 - Cuban missile crisis, DC1 - All out nuclear war :/
edit on 28-2-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A lot of SAM and PAT flights up today. A lot of excitement in the South East. And Trump at 3:40. Then there is that Hopium rumor of 3300. No matter what happens, this is the greatest time to be alive

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
TDS?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Mark Drakeford (First Minister of Wales and leader of The Welsh Labour Party ) came out the the other day in full on favour of a renewed call for Welsh devolution. Bringing back the spectre of anti-english feeling that was rife back in the late 19 hundred's - our last Referendum on the subject was back in 1997. Now there are calls to hold another !

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PillarOfFire

My pleasure, but did you mean the tank flag picture? Or the Capitol live cam black flag?

It was the first picture of Capitol live cam.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
New but old

GhostEzra

Sunday scripture. Chuck Missler. Charles Lawson. Old video. Very informative.

Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions

Scientist are beginning to get more and more "religious". What has happened at CERN the past few Years? And What are they up to, this will not be your typica...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Link

At least 74mm voted for DJT. At best, Actor Joe got the most illegal votes in human history. Durham presenting anything prior to the election would have resulted in draconian in person voting rules and Actor Joe increasing illegal vote totals. Game Theory would have shown this in 2018 - it did, I said it and I'm not an expert.

The point, nothing DJT could have done "legally" would have turned up a different election result. No, arresting Comey would not have awakened the so called left, just galvanized them. We on the ground had no idea the fake vote effort was going to go ballistic beyond all reason, but it did.

Durham. So which is better?

Durham and related events taking place in 2019 when the eneMedia GODS would have deemed it racist, sexist, political, lies, no evidence etc.?

OR,,,, Actor Joe being FORCED to give his own eulogy while the world is watching?

When pondering that, remember 50+ transcripts PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one in the renegade-cabal thought DJT was a russian spy, but they went on teeeveee and said they believed it. Like 500 people world wide read the transcripts and not one person who believes in Critical Race Theory read them - not one.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Is this really natural weather over DC today?

Reagan Intl Airport live CAM

Total whiteout; can't make out anything... but when you view the White House live CAM it's a lot clearer:

Looks to me like some activity at the airport is being hidden?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

So evidently this little girl is a spiritual genius?

My experience with this class of spiritual folk is they know zip when confronted in person, lots of buzzwords, and PR flack garbage to make it all sound legit. A tool. Oddly I know nothing of her but having happened across the donut story and see a clip of her (clone-bot) mimicking singers, which folks seem to love but was clearly mechanical.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The movie White House Down is on A&E channel today.

Hope everyone is well, keep your heads up and hold the line.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Any significance to Trump speaking @ 3:40 on 2/2-8/2-0-2-1 (17)?
edit on 28-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Old photo to boot. If Tineye is to be believed, it dates from April 2015.

ETA: Confirmed. Almost six-year-old photo used in today's edition. Another example of the media's hocus-pocus.

Cheers

Wait, that photo was 6 years ago? Isn't she 50 something now though? Or am I being a bit spesh?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Old photo to boot. If Tineye is to be believed, it dates from April 2015.

ETA: Confirmed. Almost six-year-old photo used in today's edition. Another example of the media's hocus-pocus.

Cheers

Wait, that photo was 6 years ago? Isn't she 50 something now though? Or am I being a bit spesh?

Eta ohhh the media hocus pocas, I'm not sure how I overlooked that part lol
An extra special knee jerk reaction? Seems fair

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

3:40 also = 17 x 2

Then we have the potential for announcement of the QFS... Quantum Financial System.

Not long to go now, so does anyone have a live stream link for Pres. Trump's CPAC speech?

I wonder who his warm-up act is?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You're right, most of these types in the music industry know Nothing but just used doll actors for $$ and hidden agendas which they know nothing about. I'm not into astrology/occult stuff but some of these guys make some really strange pattern connections that either make you go hmm WTF or well, that is just bizarre. The most profound group by far in demonstrating predictive programming (whether they know it or not who knows) is the Cocteau Twins. Mind boggling bizarre cases of synchronicity. They go all the way back to 1980 and Elizabeth Fraser is still very current today.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
👀 on Myanmar if anyone curious...

The Irrawaddy

Vids & pics of the chaos @irrawaddynews

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Any significance to Trump speaking @ 3:40 on 2/2-8/2-0-2-1 (17)?

Good find! RSBN currently has 172k watching with under 30 mins until President Trump

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join