It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
B757 99-6143 today went from NAS Oceana in Norfolk, VA to Salt Lake City, UT
There have been several flights of 757 aircraft from the 486th Test Wing out of Elgin over the last few days but there is no pattern. On 2/24/2021 99-0003 (SAM797) from Peterson AFB Colorado Springs to LA. Hours later, LA to North Island NAS, Coronado Landing around 7pm local. On 2/25 left at 1600 EST arrives DC 2000
On 2/24 98-0002 (SAM744) out of Homestead AFB disappeared around Spokane. On 2/25 it left as MC8744 from Boeing field 1217 EST Hawaii bound

What are the Global Hawks doing? There is one flying out of Sicily? on a regular basis. Several nights ago, 11-2049 Northrop Grumman RQ-4B-40 Global Hawk (FORTE10) overflew Poland and was up over Lithuania near Daugai at 53,000 feet about two hours before local dawn when it dropped off the ADS-B website. I had lost it over the Aegean the previous night heading for Bulgaria.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
GhostEzra claims we are now at DEFCON 4, but I do not know of a government source that can confirm or refute that.

Cheers

Pretty sure we have been at 4 for quite a while. The numbers are opposite what you might think. DEFCON 1 is really bad. 5 is rainbows and unicorns.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The lunacy mob continues...We wuz mathematicians...'Hidden Figures' gone wild...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My thread really was supposed to be a parody...one of those, please god this is ridiculous just stop kinda things...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Don't worry, Q will come save the day!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The conversation between PJ and PFS last night got me thinking about this process.

Folks, naturally, want a big event. I often hear, "someone has to say something, show the asleeples what's what." The sentiment is that if an authority says X, then all will be better.

So let's look at this in action, the VERY thing folks want just happened. Cuomo's staffer ratted him out! The staffer stated they fully panicked over DJT's tweets and buried everything so DJT wouldn't be right. An insider said it!!!

Crickets. Not enough. The follow up is "well yeah she said it, but it needs to be someone of real authority..." Well...

DJT Tweeted about it it. The authority said it, before the insider ratted. Crickets.

So who has to "Say It" for it to be satisfying? Jesus? God? Baal Gates? Who? Well the elephant in the room is the eneMedia. Folks might, might, gain some satisfaction if the eneMedia ran a story 24/7 for 3 months at the expense of all else on Cuomo.

This raises the point. When exactly, and under what terms, did the eneMedia become GOD/Authority? There is a need for people in the arts businesses to "please the critics" which is rather funny because same said self appointed authorities are small in number and generally don't pay for movies, teeeveee shows, concerts etc. So one will, quite literally, go broke trying to "please the critics."

See what happens? The Artist community will argue they need the critics = GOD/Authority in order to reach an audience. But look at the reverse. The GD audience takes the word of self appointed gate keepers in order to decide what's what = gatekeepers. Gatekeepers on art, gatekeepers on facts, gatekeepers on DJT, gatekeepers on Q, gatekeepers on all including the ultimate truth: "When will science publish a paper proving God exists?"

"Link?" "What, you use Gateway?" "Who is your source, credible?" See it?

Now back to murderer Cuomo and what is the problem. I have found in my experience any collective can be divided into three parts. One Third accept A, One Third are on the fence about A, One Third deny A. The first and last spend all their time trying to convince each other is right, the middle wander between.

So 330mm people in the US, 110mm no know the swamp exists, 110mm are unsure, 110 are convinced that is bs.

Apply this to the "big thing" folks are hoping for. It took four years to get a solid Third of the population who will accept a Pelosi, Graham, AOC, or Cruz reveal that they are effing swamp. That Third will not bat an eye, while the middle Third will be in some turmoil. The last Third will go nuts, but if the middle third can shift enough to build a 51% majority when added to the primary Third, they can hold the line for all. I cannot say that at the outset this was the case at all.

This is primarily what the work of The Great Awakening has been about. Ripping people apart is not nice, dancing on the emotional grave of those one disagrees with is obscene, finding a way to want the best for all is evolved. DJT worked incredibly hard to be positive, to get folks to believe in themselves, while showing them NOT to believe in the gatekeepers as arbiters of reality.

It is not the fact that an agreed upon "event" has occurred like a Comey perp walk that is the problem for many but the fact that folks haven't found their own inner truth to tell them what's what and are still relying on the eneMedia - the enemy, to inform them of their truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If you actually read what the guy who talked to Maxwell said, she didnt exactly confirm any tapes on Trump OR Clinton. She just said she "doesn't know where they are". And I think she was talking in generalities about the known hidden camera set-ups that Epstein had in all his houses. Assuming this part is true, there must be TONS of tapes of all kinds of powerful people. That begs the question - Why hasn't even one of these tapes seen the light of day?

Perhaps they do not exist anymore? Perhaps they never existed at all? Perhaps much of what we hear about Epstein in popular culture is one gigantic exaggeration?

Perhaps neither Epstein or Maxwell were the top dogs, and the tapes are held by the agency or entities those two fronted for.

Also, it's not entirely clear what the tapes were for. Blackmail is always implied, but nowhere, that I'm aware of, has anyone even hinted that Epstein ever put any kind of pressure on them.

It's more like he ran a country club or secret society for a very specific clientele. He was the recruiter and manager. People went there for their kind of fun and games and tapes were made as the admittance price to the club. And just like any country club or secret society, it was a place to make connections with other like-minded people, who then scratched each other's back.

It almost seems like the tapes were held, but not actually used. Just insurance on anyone squealing.

I remember hearing that the members of Skull and Bones had to reveal their entire sexual history, so everyone had a little dirt on everyone else. Epstein centralized that process and took it way further.
edit on 2/27/2021 by cimmerius because: Further thoughts

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I’ve been thinking a lot about our curly haired friend who is challenging us to figure out who he is. It’s a bit dated, but has anyone mentioned that you could consider that curl in the front a “curly Q”?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Guys I've been trying to pass it along several times. No one was trying to help until I understood. Trump hasn't spoken yet. This needed to be better organized being that I can see well and just overall my body in fire straits. I admit I should have not accepted it but apparently I didn't learn and it came back through.

But you have to consider Trump and his art of war. Send us out there with the brings in higher spheres or very enhanced A.I.

I'm going to try yet another route but it will be just a different medium like youtube.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Iran does not know HOW to Build a nuclear weapon, or Iran does not have the materials to build a nuclear weapon? It's strange that North Korea succeeded years ago, but Iran is still spinning its wheels.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump/Pompeo/Netanyahu took out Iran's top nuke scientist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure they must by now have some know-how but in Iran's case it's the attaining of weapons-grade uranium and the payload delivery system. According to this recent WSJ article:

It takes roughly 200kg to 250kg of 20% enriched uranium to produce 25kg of 90% enriched uranium, the amount needed for a bomb. In early January, Iran began enriching uranium at 20% for the first time since the 2015 nuclear deal. Enriched uranium can be converted into uranium metal for weapon use.

Article archived: archive.is...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The new HBO documentary about abuse allegations against Woody Allen includes a disturbing 1992 video with a 7-year-old Dylan Farrow making allegations against her father. @meredithblakereports.

LA Times

Woody Allen is pictured leaving Jeffrey Epstein's mansion after lavish party in Prince Andrew's honor that was also attended by Katie Couric,Chelsea Handler and George Stephanopolous
Daily Mail

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
'The Governor Wanted To Sleep With Me': Cuomo Accused Of Sexually Harassing Second Former Aide

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has been accused of sexual harassment by a second former aide, according to the New York Times.

zerohedge

New York Democratic state senator Alessandra Biaggi to Governor Cuomo: “You are a monster, and it is time for you to go. Now.”

Twitter
edit on 27-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Posobiec seems to be hinting at Joe and Jill Biden and Kamala Harris having german SS links?:

(Mods... if last tweet pic is not acceptable then please remove! Included for CPAC relevance)

Re Joe and Jill Biden:

Re Kamala Harris:

Odal rune symbolism:

Unfortunately, the Odal rune was one of the many symbols co-opted by the Nazi party of WWII Germany. Because of the symbol’s meaning of “nobility”, “superior race”, and “aristocracy”, it was used as the emblem of ethnic German military and Nazi organizations. What’s distinct about these uses is that they often depicted the Odal rune with additional feet or wings below it.

In this variant, it was the emblem of:

The 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen
The 23rd SS Volunteer Panzer Grenadier Division Nederland, which added an arrowhead at the “feet” of the rune
The Nazi-sponsored Independent State of Croatia.

It was also later used by the Neo-Nazi Wiking-Jugend in Germany, the Anglo-Afrikaner Bond, the Boeremag, the Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging in South Africa, the National Vanguard in the Neo-Fascist group in Italy, and others.

But then this guy says the CPAC stage is Odal Rune shaped too:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Feb 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: CENSORS

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I don’t get it. What’s that got to do with anything?
edit on 27-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Farm cow fart tax...

$51 / ton: Biden Restores the Obama “Social Cost of Carbon”

President Biden has raised the social cost of carbon from Trump’s $8 / ton to the Obama level of $51 / ton. But the real sting is the price tag to be applied to methane ($1500 / ton) and nitrous oxide from fertiliser ($18,000 / ton). And the price may rise – this price rise is seen as an interim measure.

Nancy Pelosi: The $15 minimum wage will be achieved even if I have to cram my over priced ice cream down your throats!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Posobiec seems to be hinting at Joe and Jill Biden and Kamala Harris having german SS links?:

(Mods... if last tweet pic is not acceptable then please remove! Included for CPAC relevance)

Re Joe and Jill Biden:
[...]

This can be seen as an example of coopting. Before Nazi the symbol was possibly positive or neutral. After Nazi the symbol is negative. Can the symbol be redeemed in the pewblick eye? No. Sadly folks just don't bother to understand beyond the shallow layer.

On the other hand, we've seen countless examples of symbolism being taken back by White Hats or at least the symbolic patterns broken by white hats.

On the third hand I don't actually have, could be the idea is CPAC Rino goons want to entrap DJT's speech by using their version of the symbol.

Fact. Intent of use matters far more then the use itself. Seeing it as it is now, any negative intent can be removed Q-uickly, assuming the trap angle. And if it was just a poor choice, no intent will be found on its own so it will be neutral.
edit on 27-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Feb 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Democrat pretty Porkculus...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Could somebody that has twatter repost that to david french?

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join