It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Following B757 99-6143 today. Earlier, I reported that it went from NAS Oceana in Norfolk, VA to Salt Lake City, UT. Now it has returned to Elgin AFB, FL.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Could somebody that has twatter repost that to david french?

Someone did yesterday. RT'd by Rich Grenell and he seen it.
twitter.com...

The Tater Empire...

5 rural Oregon counties to vote on joining Idaho in May

Last year, the movement dubbed "Greater Idaho" succeeded in getting petitions approved for circulation in two Oregon counties.

Now, their proposal called "Move Oregon's Border" will be on the ballot in five Oregon counties this May.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
A DC-10 tanker 79-1948 MOJO87 out of Iraq (Basrah?) is cruising at 41,000 feet and 470 kts northwest-to-southeast over the the Persian Gulf. A KC-135 tanker 58-0065 suddenly appeared over Kuwait City at 30,000 feet and 440 kts heading northwest toward Iraq. Iran has been misbehaving again and these are refueling something.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

twitter.com...

ETA: Iranian Kayhan newspaper: 'The attack on an Israeli ship near Oman is a legitimate act."🔥

twitter.com...
edit on 27-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The lunacy mob continues...We wuz mathematicians...'Hidden Figures' gone wild...

twitter.com...

Fine. Bring the minority students up to the advanced levels. Do it now. I don't want to hear they can't handle it, that would be racist!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I agree. The Stats being raised by the enrollment should be answered with finding out why the 80%ers aren't enrolling, rather that dumping the classes because of the lack of enrollment.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Myanmar hotting up...
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That looks more like a training exercise than a armed action. I mean they are single loading shots.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Fine. Bring the minority students up to the advanced levels. Do it now. I don't want to hear they can't handle it, that would be racist!

You won't hear they can't handle it. It will continue to be labeled as a racist structure when equality of outcome replaces equality of opportunity.

Its cyclical logical fallacies.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Reminded me of pretendent Biden But, Joe wasn't kidding!
1992: Adm. James Stockdale (VP candidate on Ross Perot's independent ticket): "Who am I? Why am I here?"

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
File under "Could be significant... could be nothing"...

US Army tweet at 21:07:07

Link to tweet video

1) TYPO "That's the TWEET" should be TREAT giving differences of... E WAR,

2) Embedded Video:
a) Tank fires FIVE shells = Eye On?
b) Unusual for Tank to have flag?

c) Tank number is #21

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147444934 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:48:20 (EST)
I’ve dumped some crumbs like this over the weekend which started the intense shilling. At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.

d) Video is 20 seconds long...
#20 How many MI generals were on the WH list to attend a separate meeting?
Timestamp of Oct 31 2017 23:42:00 encodes Feb 28th.

3) Tweet timestamp of 21:07:07 points to posts:
#21 (again)

#2107 Sep 7 2018 12:56:50

Military OP [Green]. General K [JFK]. Full disclosure. ...
FISA = START ...
[Movie 1] Showtime

Timestamp encodes Feb 28th.

#707 Feb 10 2018 04:00:34

Timestamp encodes Feb 28th
"E" Airport flag matches the 5 shells fired in video.
"E" = Ezra Cohen Watnick?
Xref the "E War" typo above too!

edit on 28-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey thanks for posting the flag pic.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
More from GE

Now back to business. Joe Biden is gone. Replaced in 2019. You are watching an actor replaced by whitehats (good guys). It's one of the largest red pill wakeups in history. The great awakening. You might think you're awake and many are, but this is the tip of the iceberg to many things that have been hidden from you for centuries. Know that Potus was asked to run for president many years ago by some really good/smart people who saw corruption in our government for decades. The goal was to globally remove these people from power and return power back to the people. It's not another 4 year election. It's so much bigger than you can imagine. What you need to know is that we are winning.

They are losing. At times it may feel the opposite. Remember feelings aren't facts. Furthermore, the news cycle right now is completely trash. We are the news. There's a cleanup process and a wakeup process. Everything in the news cycle is to wake people up and eventually destroy the msm. Many you think are alive are dead and others you think are dead are alive. Epstein was the Keystone that Q referred to. It's real. He set a lot of this in motion. Epsteins arrest is proof alone that people weren't crazy. It's all connected. Therefore it's all taken down together. You don't need to understand everything. You never will fully understand until the movie ends. Crazy will become normal and normal crazy. You have seen too many coincidences. Too many mathematically impossible situations. They can't put you back to sleep. At this point you can only wake them up. My advice. Don't let it consume you. Don't let it rip your families apart. Every lie will be revealed. Trump never abandoned you. He's right now preparing some pretty amazing things while this wakeup process takes place.

There's no 2024 election unless fraud proof blockchain voting is implemented. Nothing else matters. Tons of empty seats will be filled in Congress. Big change is coming for the Usa and the rest of the world. Arrests have happened that you don't publicly know about. You will at the proper time. More arrests are happening daily. Ceos are stepping down. Hollywood actors are disappearing. Actor Joe's goal right now is to self destruct. So that all who voted for him will see the light and how easily they were fooled. It's been a dark winter, but it doesn't stay dark forever. It gets much much brighter. You are witnessing biblical times and events unfolding. God's plan. Never doubt it. If God is for you who can be against you? Fear not, you are getting your country back better than you've witnessed in your lifetime. Not a corrupt DC corporation but a consitutional republic. Revival will be fruit of this movie. Hold on tight, buckle up, and pray hard. It's a rollercoaster ride for sure. Just know that undoubtedly the best is yet to come.

23:21

GhostEzra

Crazy times we're in!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well this is odd news!! Reuters tweet at 02:20:00

ICYMI: Pope Francis is due to hold an inter-religious prayer service at the ancient Mesopotamian site of Ur when he visits Iraq next week, an event local archaeologists hope will draw renewed attention to the site t.co... t.co...

The excuse given is that Abraham was from UR, cross-referencing the Abramic Accords of Jared Kushner?

However, as this site points out, there are doubts as to which UR Abraham came from, with one in Northern Mesepotamia being more likely:

Gen 24:10 The servant, who was in charge of Abraham's property, took ten of his master's camels and went to the city where Nahor had lived in northern Mesopotamia (Aram Naharaim) . (GNB)

After working for Laban, Jacob fled across the Euphrates River back to Canaan (Genesis 31:21). If Ur were the one in Southern Mesopotamia, then Jacob would not need to cross the Euphrates. Laban is said to live in Paddan-Aram, which is in the region of Haran (Genesis 28:5-7), which seems to be the same area as Aram-Naharaim, Abraham's homeland (Genesis 24:10).

All this evidence taken together seems to indicate that the Ur of Abraham was in the same region as Haran in Northern Mesopotamia, and NOT the famous Ur in Southern Mesopotamia.

We are led to believe Pope Francis is dead and being played by an actor; therefore why would white hats want some focus this week on the famous first city of UR?

Is some reveal, about the start of Evil, coming?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

GhostEzra says In this movie one thing I've learned is never rule anything out. Steve Mnuchin is one hellauva producer. I mean who does the costumes for this film?😂🍿

Jason Bourne 1 year ago (edited)
It's actually "Cune/Qune". So yes, you heard right. "Q" sounding like "C". It isn't "tune".

Last one.

Dark City 1998
The lead John Murdock "awakens" from his slumber, no longer under the thumb of the "Strangers" control like the others. The others, humans like him trapped in a false reality. No one remembers how they got there.

Theres an enormous amount of symbology in this one, creepy stuff. Will only refer to this part though. John is confronted by the Strangers. He slowly discovers he can "Cune" or, as id put it, Qune like they do. He has natural abilities, powers. The Visitors ( creepy looking villains ) with worm like creatures in their brains behind the eye.

Its all in your mind.

Reminds me of song ONE by Metallica.
Again, thought forms want to control.

We are all John now. Awake.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
With reference to (Emergency) Broadcasts via Space Force, this may be a relevant tweet from NASA at 16:30 yesterday:

.@NASA TV will go live at 4:30am ET on Sunday to cover a spacewalk with @NASA_Astronauts
Kate Rubins and Victor Glover. They will exit the station around 6am to begin the third spacewalk of the year. More... go.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

My pleasure, but did you mean the tank flag picture? Or the Capitol live cam black flag?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Speaking of odd imagery, this one from today's Daily Express caught my eye. Sturgeon's head is really out of proportion with her upper body.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, Nicola Sturgeon always reminds me of the krankies, where the wife plays a school boy... must be part of the first deepdream seeding of transgenderism in 1978:

If you listen carefully there's quite a few jokes hinting at child trafficking - at a performance put on for the Royal family!!
0:40 Child who's lost mother, talking to strangers,
1:55 "Are you a Grup... I only like Grups",
2:32 "One day the minister is standing in his PUL-pit:

Pul was the throne-name he bore in Babylonia as king of Babylon

3:10 "I can break TONKA toys" (see def'n 3)
4:31 If she has any more (babies) she'll have to give them away, she's fed up"
05:17 The nurse takes all the babies away and puts them on the shelf"
06:12 "I'm the teacher's pet... she keeps me in a cage at the back!"
08:00 "Don't Touch me... Leave me alone"
08:09 "I've a brother made in Hong Kong"
08:48 "Come sit my knee"... then throws kid around and strangles with tie.

I'm pretty convinced Nicola sturgeon is a Nicholas rather than a Nicola!

Look at this picture of her in school from a Daily Record article:

a) Boys uniform, shirt - not blouse!
b) 14 or 15 with no boobs?
c) Unisex hairstyle in the punk era,
d) Sideburns,
e) It was the fashion in UK in '78 for Boys to pierce their ears too - usually using a safety pin DIY fashion.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join