It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

Whew!

You may be onto something with that line of inquiry.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Speaking of odd imagery, this one from today's Daily Express caught my eye. Sturgeon's head is really out of proportion with her upper body.

Cheers

Yes it does! Also her tan line (photoshopped neck? )
Implies she doesn't wear open necked tops, yet here she is wearing one, where did the tan come from? .... 🤔

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Old photo to boot. If Tineye is to be believed, it dates from April 2015.

ETA: Confirmed. Almost six-year-old photo used in today's edition. Another example of the media's hocus-pocus.

Cheers
edit on 28-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Speaking of odd imagery, this one from today's Daily Express caught my eye. Sturgeon's head is really out of proportion with her upper body.

Cheers

Just a quick one as I have to prep for a symposium on Covid and vaccine I am hosting tonight.

I always believed during the Scottish Independence Referendum that Salmond was wheeled out at the last minute from 'retirement' because the polls were showing that the Scots were heading for a landslide for Independence. When Salmond came back on the scene he started bleating on about their Independence yes, but he also brought staying in the EU and/or having to re-apply as an Independent country. The polls dramatically took a turn the other way. I'm convinced to this day he was brought back to make sure Scotland wouldn't get their Independence.
Now we have all the Sturgeon/Salmond 'fishy' (see what I did there
) goings on over his acquitted sexual harassment/attack case clearly trying to get rid of Sturgeon because of her battle cry for another Independence vote.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

100% correct ref; the World Economy Forum

wef-sends-letter-to-biden-administration
www.wef.org...
(Letter is down on the page if one would like to see such) , Here we are allowed to see 1 small fraction of who are Really in charge. Wait till you gradually see /; experience their oncoming ideaology.... Oh yes, Chatham House are also rarely mentioned. Past few years spelt out everything, but everyone chose to ignore such.

www.weforum.org...

Oh, how cute globalist Schwab & Co. are using same abbreviation...Water Environment Federation (WEF) on February 8 sent a letter to the Joseph Biden administration.

Water plays a key role in almost all of the Agenda 2030 17 goals.

From your link to the Letter:

WEF and its members are working to modernize the water and wastewater treatment model. To this end, we haverenamed wastewater treatment facilities as water resource recovery facilities (WRRFs). This change reflects the tremendous opportunity to recover energy, nutrients, and water present in wastewater. These resources can be captured throughmore advanced treatment processesand will be part of the solution to combat climate change and making treatment systems more resilient.

Water professionals have a directrole in meeting the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal 6, which calls for sustainable, universal access to water and sanitation.

From your other WEF link...

To coincide with its 50th anniversary, the World Economic Forum has launched a new Davos Manifesto, a set of ethical principles to guide companies in the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Read the 1973 Manifesto here.

That article from Chatham House is written by the Managing Director, BlackRock and is quite an eye opener...

Managing global liquidity through COVID-19 and beyond [PDF]

...drawing on a suite of strategies that might collectively be termed the ‘global financial crisis playbook’. This was complemented by significant ad hoc policy innovations by central banks...

...making the task of ‘building back’ better and greener less insurmountable for developing countries.

...a playbook for dealing with policy normalization

[...]

I have to say that you guys know me by now. I am not against what I read there from Water EF because I have said all along we can have balance with this if we try.

I am here to tell you that no matter these things, the envirowhacko's don't believe we can do this. I know we can because I keep seeing things that work not being used and that is peeving me off. It has always been two things. Imagination based on inspiration. When the inspiration stays in the spirit of doing it right, it doesn't let the EPA do illogical things in the name of that spirit. Things like ignore the Lead that was in the drinking water in MI for years, then allow their Communist buddies blame the siting POTUS like the idiots were not the ones who ignored it for decades. Oh, the idiots they are.

They are easy on their dumb ideas being allowed to flourish, but they go after Joe Sixpack who lives near a small wet weather creek that only has some water when it rains. They are doing it like they are Gods. I call them out when I see that. I have and I will again apparently.

edit on Sun Feb 28 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
My across the pond observations of Great Britain is the common good of English speaking people. Yes to me, even the Scots who
forget their T's when I hear them speak. I've met a few real ones even here, and I hear a Scot say, "I am from Scoh lahnd" (Sen Connery a fine example of the accent I have in mind) and other missing T's if it is in the middle of the word.

I think they should be with Wales and England personally because it has been that way for centuries now and they've worked well to keep the world from going to hell in two big wars that prevented us from speaking German mandatorily.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Cheers

Just a quick one as I have to prep for a symposium on Covid and vaccine I am hosting tonight.

I always believed during the Scottish Independence Referendum that Salmond was wheeled out at the last minute from 'retirement' because the polls were showing that the Scots were heading for a landslide for Independence. When Salmond came back on the scene he started bleating on about their Independence yes, but he also brought staying in the EU and/or having to re-apply as an Independent country. The polls dramatically took a turn the other way. I'm convinced to this day he was brought back to make sure Scotland wouldn't get their Independence.
Now we have all the Sturgeon/Salmond 'fishy' (see what I did there
) goings on over his acquitted sexual harassment/attack case clearly trying to get rid of Sturgeon because of her battle cry for another Independence vote.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 28-2-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Part of the difficulty with Scotland's independence movement is that it ignores the realities of political and physical geography. Ireland presents an example of why single minded pursuit of some goals without reference to reality can lead to serious difficulties. The Irish leadership is now reluctantly going through an examination of what they -might- get as benefits from the EU versus the problems they will have if they antagonize London. It could never be any other way seeing as the UK sits between them and the EU.

Scotland has the same situation, with the added problem that there are British military facilities there that are critical to the defense of the UK. There will not be an amicable separation of Scotland from the UK, although no doubt some of the German and French elite imagine that would a swell way to punish London for Brexit.

Also, as Celtic identity goes, I don't see Brittany agitating to gain independence from France, and if London were to encourage that, Paris would be outraged. Sturgeon, despite her name, is a small fish in an ocean full of sharks. If she were able to bring about a full bore push for independence, her mediocre leadership guarantees she won't be the one to Scotland to success in that regard because that situation would get heated and very ugly quickly.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

They don’t bring struggling students up to the level of the advanced kids, they bring the advanced kids down to the lowest common denominator. Cant have any of those evil white kids excelling, can we now?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Anybody know when Joe is going to give his State if the Union address? It’s damn near March now….the latest any other POTUS had delivered his address to the Nation, since like 1930, is Feb 12th. What’s the hold up? They afraid Joe can’t do 90 minuets live?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Or single shot rubber bullets, not live ammo.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They'll let him do a short one, something like,

"Trump lost, I won!"

(cue thunderous applause from Dems and unceasing praise from the media)

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They'll bring the world back to the situation of the Middle Ages with most illiterate and uneducated. Our current elites will reassume their status as Lords and Ladies.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
PMs Incoming ....
Post if relevant ...
I'm not digging lol I'm burrowing ..

edit on 2282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I can't see it being easy to defend the borders and waterlines from the wolves so to speak should the split ever occur. The Same can be stated for the US. It can only weaken defense from the evil that has waited its turn at the door to come in to cause havoc.

a reply to: Justoneman

Part of the difficulty with Scotland's independence movement is that it ignores the realities of political and physical geography. Ireland presents an example of why single minded pursuit of some goals without reference to reality can lead to serious difficulties. The Irish leadership is now reluctantly going through an examination of what they -might- get as benefits from the EU versus the problems they will have if they antagonize London. It could never be any other way seeing as the UK sits between them and the EU.

Scotland has the same situation, with the added problem that there are British military facilities there that are critical to the defense of the UK. There will not be an amicable separation of Scotland from the UK, although no doubt some of the German and French elite imagine that would a swell way to punish London for Brexit.

Also, as Celtic identity goes, I don't see Brittany agitating to gain independence from France, and if London were to encourage that, Paris would be outraged. Sturgeon, despite her name, is a small fish in an ocean full of sharks. If she were able to bring about a full bore push for independence, her mediocre leadership guarantees she won't be the one to Scotland to success in that regard because that situation would get heated and very ugly quickly.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Anybody know when Joe is going to give his State if the Union address? It’s damn near March now….the latest any other POTUS had delivered his address to the Nation, since like 1930, is Feb 12th. What’s the hold up? They afraid Joe can’t do 90 minuets live?

It's pretty ridiculous at this point. The thing about SOTU is that it doesn't even have to be given as a speech. By law he can simply write one up and deliver it to the Congress. Of course, now the MSM is trying to say folks like us are planning to blow up the Congress while he delivers his remarks. They must forget the razor wire and thousands of troops that they still don't know why the hell they're there. Anyone would be a fool to try and do anything in DC right now. Their narratives make no sense.

Biden isn't doing a SOTU because he isn't in power.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
GhostEzra is acting like DEFCON is a countdown. Storm Rider has indicated there will be a nuke scare, which I’m kind of convinced will happen. Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, that Av of yours has the runic symbol on her notepad.

I thought there was a .gov site somewhere at which one could see what the current DEFCON was.

You too may be a big hero
Once you've learned to count backwards to zero
"In German, und Englisch, I know how to count down
Und I'm learning Chinese!" says Wernher von Braun

I'd be interested to know what Tom Lehrer thinks of our times.

Cheers
edit on 28-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Democrats are living in a constant state of Fear. Amazing how 600 people trespassing on the U.S. Capitol caused such deep-seated long-term PANIC. Even the head of the Capitol police is a wuzzy. She says Trump Supporters are going to bomb the capitol building, to kill most everyone in the building while Joe Biden is delivering the SOTU Address...whenever that will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join