It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Parksy, here's some quotes I took down from Pres. Trump's CPAC speech:

"We will win, we will win... and we've been doing a lot of winning."
America will be stronger and greater than ever before.

re Rush: "and he loves Catherine!" (still alive?)

Not starting a new party - that would only divide conservative votes.

"Actually, as you know, they just lost the White House!"

"We are not defunding the police." - why say "are" if not currently in power?

"Stop the Steal - WE DID!"

"It's time that we have to put FORCES together!" - implies kick-off of the 22 nations allied forces?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

President Trump said he needed to stop the damage Joe Biden is doing immediately. Maybe March 4th could be that date?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I certainly pray it's soon but... like any good project manager I won't break the critical path to end a project and fail.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
After all these years here is what really bakes my noodle.

Trump's Administration and in to Joe Biden's Administration with the entire Global intelligence apparatus severely scrutinizing why do we still not know who Q is?

Maybe, because the base assumption was incorrect. Someone was asking me the other day about Q. It may be true that their is a "Q" clearance in the no such, and even a office, but Q is not owned by them. More akin to a association rather than a operation of that office. Besides, how can you call a myth, fairy tale, something that can be identified. On the other side is the simple fact, Q will reveal itself when Q feels it is necessary and required. And I would love to see that with my own eyes lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Note that there have been no (Q) The Storm Rider tweets since the day Tiger Woods crash was reported!

Usually they were tweeting every couple of days.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Thanks, replied.

twitter.com...

Transhumanism and The Spiritual Battle For Humanity by Andrew Torba.

Earlier this month I appeared on Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the topic of transhumanism. In the simplest terms transhumanists believe in using technology to transcend beyond the limitations of human biology into a post-human existence.

This is something we are all familiar with on a surface level thanks to many different movies and TV shows over the years, but it’s time to start taking it seriously as a threat to humanity itself.

The march towards transhumanism isn’t a conspiracy theory or some outlandish science fiction movie, it’s a very real and dire situation unfolding before our eyes.

Everything he wrote on in his article, several of us have been posted about right here for quite some time.

twitter.com...

Bardsofwar - Riders On The Storm, Transhumanism Is The Pipers Song:
"The great irony of transhumanism is that everything the satanic Silicon Valley elites seek through technology is available right now through faith in God."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pianopraze

Bookmark this prophecy. Because it's going to come true very soon.

twitter.com...

President Trump: "Biden said there was no vaccine when he took over. I don't think he meant that maliciously. I really believe he doesn't know what the hell is happening."
twitter.com...

President Trump alluded to President Joe Biden being a dementia-ridden puppet on at least 2 occasions. As requested earlier, here is the full speech.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POSTED

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The options I see for why Q hasn't been doxxed yet:

1) DS know who it is but don't want to report who it is? Such as:
a) JFK Jr
b) Aliens
c) US Military Intelligence
d) Combination of above from an Off-world base

2) They cannot confirm the identify of who it is because all posts used blockchain and therefore they can't track where the comms came from?
a) Recall that Ron from 8kun (@CodeMmonkeyZ) had set up a bitcoin called Suscoin(?) and this showed on his twitter profile,
b) A small step from (a) to enabling a method for KU to post to /qresearch using secure blockchain comms!

Personally, I think KU comms came from an off-world base, in order to ensure that noone could leak who they were; deliberately or accidentally!

That's a tough assignment if you're in Military Intelligence? "We want you to spend 4 years in Space with NO contact outside the team! It's essential for the Nation's security."

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
According to Ghost Ezra MSM is making a hash of presenting the Golden Globes with CGI actors by Zoom on old 380p device cameras.

To save space... Reagan Airport still amazingly effectively blacked out by "fog":

A couple of nights ago was deemed heavy fog rather than smoke... but you could still see the lights and tower?

All day and night today we haven't been able to see anything.
Surely this is below the FAA's allowable visibility for landings/take-offs but they're still happening?
edit on 28-2-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Is the thing out now a vaccine?

I thought it was a mutagen to your dna or rna or something.

A vaccine is when they inject a non virulent strain of the flu or COVID in this case so your body forms the antibodies.

This thing they have now is making the body attack itself. In some cases like the cases of the body attacking the blood cells and killing people that has been mentioned in this thread.

I would take a vaccine but not sure about this thing out now they are calling a vaccine.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The options I see for why Q hasn't been doxxed yet:

1) DS know who it is but don't want to report who it is? Such as:
a) JFK Jr
b) Aliens
c) US Military Intelligence
d) Combination of above from an Off-world base

2) They cannot confirm the identify of who it is because all posts used blockchain and therefore they can't track where the comms came from?
a) Recall that Ron from 8kun (@CodeMmonkeyZ) had set up a bitcoin called Suscoin(?) and this showed on his twitter profile,
b) A small step from (a) to enabling a method for KU to post to /qresearch using secure blockchain comms!

Personally, I think KU comms came from an off-world base, in order to ensure that noone could leak who they were; deliberately or accidentally!

That's a tough assignment if you're in Military Intelligence? "We want you to spend 4 years in Space with NO contact outside the team! It's essential for the Nation's security."

Agreed.

The problem here is folks are still thinking Q is a version of this^^^ guy, MI or Dan or another guy with an iPhone 11, an imagination, and an internet connection.

There a 20 million mile difference between the last line of a Q drop process - the actual post, and the complex system behind that post. If it was Dan, or Jake, or Military Intelligence Officer Sandy, that person would be toast already. Either by the Military Industrial Complex, swamp, controllers or other.

The problem is Q+Anons is a UNITY movement at its core, and the planetary AI, the ghouls, goons, swamp etc. EFFING HATE UNITY. Groups of 3 or more attract Divide and Conquer energy = fact, millions of Anons in Unity is their personal demon and ending it would have happened if they could (they tried) even if Q was a larp.

From the esoteric POV, Anons+DJT+Drops+Awareness/digs = Q. So defining Q as a person who has an iPhone 11 makes zero sense to me, never has. I do understand why folks feel it is one guy, but it isn't.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Is the thing out now a vaccine?

I thought it was a mutagen to your dna or rna or something.

A vaccine is when they inject a non virulent strain of the flu or COVID in this case so your body forms the antibodies.

This thing they have now is making the body attack itself. In some cases like the cases of the body attacking the blood cells and killing people that has been mentioned in this thread.

I would take a vaccine but not sure about this thing out now they are calling a vaccine.

Funny, have you ever said that about any other product you were forced to purchase? "Hey, is this even insurance?" How about one you voluntarily purchased? "Hey, is this even ice cream?"

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Not a vaccine far as I'm concerned.

Experimental Gene Therapies

Moderna mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’

I'm not sure if they're all like Moderna and J&J vax was just approved a few days ago.

Link

$500 Million PR mind jab...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-2-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Note the Drop is 3456 or mirrored would be a countdown 6-5-4-3, leaving 2-1-0

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Wash DC right now: Dense Fog - High Humidity - No Wind

wtop.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

A comm line that can not be breached. Agreed. But the messages can be read loud and clear lol.

You are so very close when you said, off world. But that doesn't really put it into the real context. Q would be nothing without that com line, or should say, the use of it.

Exposing Q for what he truly is? I would really not be interested in that anymore than I would proving to the world, Santa Clause was just a myth...

I have learned that through out history names always seem to change. But the motis operandis generally stay the same.

One thing for sure, I'm glad he's here...

P.S.: Them

edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5628 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Andrew Torba just confirmed that Gab is down. I have a pic I'm trying to upload but I don't think I'm support to from Ezra. It said that he wanted to make this an intense send off or final count down. It came from that WhipLash.

Be baxk in a sec to edit on other oddiries

Edit: My Twitter "Helper" is telling me its going down. I'll add picks in a sec.
edit on 28-2-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Did Trump refer to Biden as "Chief Executive" this evening?

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join