It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe I'm just tech illiterate, but sometimes I'm unable to share things from telegram. Anyways, Ghost Ezra has a post up on telegram that's a video from the capitol last night (about 1am my time). The video shows a bunch of emergency vehicles outside the capitol again. It also appeared as if there was a lot of smoke surrounding the capitol.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I believe the cranes are there and maybe new. They are definitely active. You can see them moving on the live cam. I was watching them closely the other day. You can also see the cranes from the street view on Google from the Capitol, the the views seem new because the fence is up/in the process of being put up (or down, not sure). I found the street views especially interesting because they appear to be from people walking in the area. You can tell because their faces are in the picture and not blurred out, and from the middle of the sidewalks.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PillarOfFire

POF, I'm looking at the live CAMS now and the Punisher flag appears to STILL be hanging underneath the Stars and Stripes on the Right Hand Side flagpole!!!

Original photo from Ghost Ezra post 2848

Bigger

Screen shot from 5 mins ago using earthTV live stream:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

a) Note right hand side flag(s) is twice as long as left hand side, indicating 2 flags,
b) should be able to see clearer when wind picks up,
c) Note daylight view of the infamous EXIT sign also!
d) There are now 3 cranes showing to left of capitol in the distance - are they new? Filling in tunnels?

Under "Could be something... could be nothing" Ghost Ezra post 2862:

If I don't say it's a filter I'll have 12 Karens and 24 Allan's down my throat by noon.😂😂😂

12K= #1211

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e No.1123388 📁
Apr 20 2018 21:32:06 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: c95f7e No.1123269 📁
Apr 20 2018 21:26:43 (EST)
>>1123074
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Q

>>1123269
http:// newyork.cbslocal.co m/2016/09/28/agnes-nixon-soap-operas/📁
Q

(my added spaces - to show url)
[....]

edit on Sat Feb 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

100% correct ref; the World Economy Forum

wef-sends-letter-to-biden-administration
www.wef.org...
(Letter is down on the page if one would like to see such) , Here we are allowed to see 1 small fraction of who are Really in charge. Wait till you gradually see /; experience their oncoming ideaology.... Oh yes, Chatham House are also rarely mentioned. Past few years spelt out everything, but everyone chose to ignore such.

www.weforum.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Are we sure that's a Punisher flag...and not a BLM flag for the close of Black History Month?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Are we sure that's a Punisher flag...and not a BLM flag for the close of Black History Month?

It's hard to tell what type of flag it is. I zoomed in on the Ghost Ezra image and it looks to me like it may be the POW MIA flag.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Rel, you could be correct. Or someone has hoisted the Jolly Roger.

"Avast, ye scurvy Dems!"

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Hey bro. What are you talking about? Any more weirdness including me lol?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

100% correct ref; the World Economy Forum

wef-sends-letter-to-biden-administration
www.wef.org...
(Letter is down on the page if one would like to see such) , Here we are allowed to see 1 small fraction of who are Really in charge. Wait till you gradually see /; experience their oncoming ideaology.... Oh yes, Chatham House are also rarely mentioned. Past few years spelt out everything, but everyone chose to ignore such.

www.weforum.org...

The letter is from the Water Environment Federation- do you think that is part of the Klaus Schwab WEF?

ETA: Watch the Water?
edit on 2/27/2021 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Or the POW/KIA flag?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What's interesting about it is that it hasn't always been there. It was put up on inauguration day apparently. Why would the POW/MIA flag go up on inauguration day? Again, is this more indication that the military is actually running the show?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Sure Do

chemtrust.org...

One reporter did tie such when refer'ng to the True Film.

edit on 27-2-2021 by steaming because: addition

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The flag thing is a non-event...

On November 7, 2019, the National POW/MIA Flag Act was signed into law, requiring the POW/MIA flag to be flown on certain federal properties, including the US Capitol Building, on all days the flag of the United States is flown. 

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Could this be same Flag ?

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

On November 7, 2019, the National POW/MIA Flag Act was signed into law, requiring the POW/MIA flag to be flown on certain federal properties, including the US Capitol Building, on all days the flag of the United States is flown. 

en.m.wikipedia.org...

This is why Ghost Ezra should be taken with a block of salt...along with the German-Navajo actor/artist, Storm Rider.

At least GE has a wicked sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

en.m.wikipedia.org...

This is why Ghost Ezra should be taken with a block of salt...along with the German-Navajo actor/artist, Storm Rider.

At least GE has a wicked sense of humor.

Yeah. I don't think he's some sort of insider or anything, but he does occasionally bring good stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Mike Pompeo says he's going to "let it rip" here in a couple hours at CPAC. Says that he wants to arm people with the facts of their "massive accomplishments" these past four years and now that he's no longer a diplomat he's taking the gloves off.

Also, apparently CNN aired a Q drop referencing Cuomo's covid response.
edit on 27-2-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone in the U.S. having problems with credit card payments this evening?

Royston Potter thinks there's a shutdown of the payments system starting:

Friday card shut down?

Quote Tweet
Diligently Seeking
Latin cross
Folded hands
@IAmEzekiel336
· 4h
Add Oklahoma to the CASH ONLY at fast food restaurants, today!

This makes: TN, GA, LA, AR, MO, and OK... twitter.com/wendyaveli/sta…

Show this thread
6:32 PM · Feb 26, 2021·Twitter for Android

Link in one of the tweet replies shows this:

No Coincidence .. Like ripples in a pond on a calm day ... Every disruption echoS...
Federal Reserve Financial-Services Systems Disrupted for Hours — 3rd Update
- Feb 24, 2021

"While root cause is currently being evaluated, there is no indication that the issue is the result of a cyberattack," a Treasury Department official said in a statement sent to banking regulators at 1:47 p.m. ET.

In addition to setting monetary policy, one of the Fed's lesser-known roles includes acting as a bank for the nation's banks, as well as for the U.S. government. It provides services including collecting checks, electronically transferring funds, and selling and redeeming Treasury bills.

The Fed sent an alert to such customers at 12:43 p.m. ET of "a possible issue or disruption to multiple services." In a subsequent alert, it said Fed staff became aware of "a disruption for all services" beginning around 11:15 a.m.

"We acknowledge that payment deadlines are impacted and will communicate remediation efforts to our customers when available," the Fed said.

The full impact of the disruption couldn't immediately be discerned. But the Treasury memo to regulators said it prompted the Payments Risk Committee -- a private-sector group of senior bank managers that is sponsored by the New York Fed -- to initiate "emergency communications protocols." Treasury said it would provide the group with updated information through periodic conference calls.

doesn't It Seem like everything can be hacked and manipulated...including DNA "News", perception... Except for Elections ...

In addition to setting monetary policy, one of the Fed's lesser-known roles includes acting as a bank for the nation's banks, as well as for the U.S. government. It provides services including collecting checks, electronically transferring funds, and selling and redeeming Treasury bills.

This is far more important that most know. The FED is THE bank. There is only one very private bank - the FED (which is a franchise of the IMF). Everyone else is a franchisee. The FED is a private bank, not Federal and the only "reserves" it has are US, the People, as slaves.

We are under no obligation to pay them "back" anything, as they never had anything to lend in the first place. They literally stole all the money from the human population via force, then said "hey, want some money, we'll lend it to you..." in exchange for being our slaves.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Caled

Could this be same Flag ?

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

Looks like a likely candidate

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join