It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"None of the Q posts predict anything will happen on any given date..."

I think all religions suffer due to such ambiguity.

So... now you're of the opinion that Q is a religion?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Watch the Water...

twitter.com...

Gualtieri said the hacker increased the sodium hydroxide levels in the city’s water from 100 parts per million to 11,100 parts per million.

“This is obviously a significant and potentially dangerous increase,” Gualtieri said. “Sodium hydroxide is the main ingredient in liquid drain cleaners. It’s also used to control water acidity and remove metals from drinking water in the water treatment plants.”

WFLA news

Coincidentally, this water supply hack attempt took place two days before the Super Bowl in a town right near Tampa.
If the people no longer fear Covid than goto plan B.

Breaking: Bottled water in Florida now limited...prices soar.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Serious question:

After everything that did and didn’t happen since the Q phenomenon started, how can people still be invested in it? I’m not ridiculing, I’m genuinely curious why people remain loyal to this when most of Q’s cryptic posts turned into wild goose chases. Trust Sessions, Trust Mathis, Trust McConnell. How many people “betrayed the cause” that Q once said was an American hero who could be trusted? How many promises were laid empty? How many good and truthful things actually came from this?

The "Q" thing goes far far beyond anything the average person can imagine.

The posts and analysis is a only a tiny section.

Only the realities of exposure count. 😎

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This regurgitated bickering is dumb

Does anyone else get intense white hat vibes from Elon musk ? I danced with this idea many many moons ago .... and his confusing spirit just won’t stop grabbing my attention.

Gives me a Q vibe but way more advanced like... he can tow to toe with the likes of Gates and Bezos who have way more control over this planet than the president of the USA

I said what I said.

If I was writing it , PLOT TWIST:
I’d make Musk Q.

Actually; I’d make Q an AI created by Musk.

🤣

Am I LARPing? Am I really considering it? What difference would it make? (None)

Hope everyone is well! Cheers to 35! The year and the thread!

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Well....Musk did have Starlink up prior to the election.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And if no big event happeneds after the impeachment trial then will Q disappear or will Q make another cryptic message about how this nothing was apart of the plan and soon something will happen?

I think you are confused.

None of the Q posts predict anything will happen on any given date...

It’s pointless. They have defined all this as a timeline and if some random date they conjecture or read on some twit doesn’t happen as “expected”, they discredit everything.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've got a few questions about IMPEACHMENT, in general, that it might be useful to have answers to:

1) Is IMPEACHMENT limited to an INDIVIDUAL? Or can a BODY be impeached?

Individual, according to the plain language in the Constitution.

a) Can the Senate, as a body, be impeached? Leading to it's current members never being able to hold office again?

No, on all counts, only individuals/members. And the options are removal from office, or removal and disqualified to hold office again.

With regard to the USA Corp - I'm not convinced that is true, and if I'm not convinced - meaning, someone who has been studying this kind of thing for 30 years or so - then how do you expect to have any success in the legal system.

If the "United States of America CORPORATION" is real, can a RICO suit be brought against it, or at least those who run it?
I think Q may have mentioned RICO.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So now, because masks were so effective, we need to double mask. Which begs the question, if masks were so effective..... Screw my logic. How can people keep doing this? Seriously? Folks are going to suffocate themselves, literally, for no reason other then something something fear.

I've said this for decades. Folks fear group death. They don't fear their own demise more then might be considered reasonable, and they don't consider "3 dead in a car accident" and issue, but more then 5 is fear inducing. Mass death is the ultimate in control mechanisms.

There are a myriad of reasons for that, some marginally rational, most not at all. The best possible control using fear is to create fake mass death, portray it as real, then exploit it over and over again.

Oddly, the soulless beings are the biggest problem during the exploitation, those of us with an awareness of an eternal self - our eternal self, are not prone to this mind control. [clone-bots etc. are a problem yes, but they don't matter]

For a bit on the Soulless Being aspect Lisa Renee has a nice piece HERE. Lisa's work is VERY heady, can be challenging, but an excellent resource for levels not often explored.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON

I've got a few questions about IMPEACHMENT, in general, that it might be useful to have answers to:

1) Is IMPEACHMENT limited to an INDIVIDUAL? Or can a BODY be impeached?

Individual, according to the plain language in the Constitution.

a) Can the Senate, as a body, be impeached? Leading to it's current members never being able to hold office again?

No, on all counts, only individuals/members. And the options are removal from office, or removal and disqualified to hold office again.

With regard to the USA Corp - I'm not convinced that is true, and if I'm not convinced - meaning, someone who has been studying this kind of thing for 30 years or so - then how do you expect to have any success in the legal system.

If the "United States of America CORPORATION" is real, can a RICO suit be brought against it, or at least those who run it?
I think Q may have mentioned RICO.

Here is the problem with the observations at this point. Yes the US was changed in form and function but the old system itself has no remedy for the problem. There are no conceivable lawsuits that would accomplish a thing. None. Even if brought, they'd take DECADES to resolve. Look how long it took to break up ATT, and that was one company - which was actually a scam as it reformed later into a bigger monster.

Folks would be best served by letting go of the idea that going before a black robed judge is going to solve ANY problems at this point. We have, in my experience, reached a very odd place: Those who cannot be touched ignore everything with impunity (so does almost everyone else - dishonor is the norm now). Want to sue the State for illegally stealing your property - they'll ignore you. Want to sue the hospital for killing your mom - they'll ignore you. Remedy is gone: See Joe, Flynn, Stone, etc. as evidence the system was ALWAYS a joke - ALWAYS.

The only answer is to increase one's awareness BEYOND the need for such remedial systems of recourse. Seems crazy? Well, look around, how can opening oneself to what is beyond this be more crazy then going back to "It's a tax..." Roberts for remedy?

A decent enough chart. Note the "court" system resides at the bottom of this.

edit on 8-2-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
So now I'm lying ox?

Are other people getting the dropped out characters? I think it's only on this thread, and only some of the time. At first it was jjust on links, but now all the typer is 'ed up.

Kind of hoped it would just go away, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

It makes you out to be an Arian if I read that right. A technobar Arian

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

A mass citizens arrest event it what it will take. Not a mass beat them up and act like Antifa but a mass of Andy Griffith Mayberry people with the law on their side will just have to decide to haul the whole lot of them in under arrest by literally the will of millions.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Cheers for the builds on my Impeachment questions, tanstaafl!

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

A mass citizens arrest event it what it will take. Not a mass beat them up and act like Antifa but a mass of Andy Griffith Mayberry people with the law on their side will just have to decide to haul the whole lot of them in under arrest by literally the will of millions.

Looks like 95% of those polled are ready for it. Would have been better to have a larger sample, but given what is there, its a good indicator..

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I also wonder if We The People could file a qui tam lawsuit against the election thieves and/or the conspirators involved in the coup against our president Trump.

edit on 8-2-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Georgia secretary of state’s office launches investigation into Trump’s phone call

The office of Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed to CNN on Monday that it has started an investigation into former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overturn the state’s election results, including a phone call the former President made to Raffensperger.

source

It appears Secretary of State (SoS) Raffensperger has a brother, Ron.  Ron hates President Trump and the two Republican Senators running for office in Georgia.  Ron also works as the CTO for Huawei Enterprise Storage Solutions based in Shenzhen, China, a China government owned company.

source

Ron Raffensperger is the CTO of Huawei Enterprise Storage Solutions. Based in Shenzhen

Huawei

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This article should answer some of your questions...

The Case Against Retroactive Impeachment Trials: A Response To The Open Letter Of Scholars by Jonathan Turley.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was telling my friends a few weeks back that they would be coming for DeSantis for making them all look like fools in NY,Chicago, and CaliWokeia.

They are also trying to vilifying a very popular grocery store down here that refuses to MAKE anyone including their employees to wear masks.

We are getting an influx of people from the NE that are sick of the BS in their states. Our real estate market is nutz. I tell people that besides 1 month down here things really didnt change much. after one month of the rona restaurants and business were back open for business.

For example this weekend wen't boating, restaurants, got gas on the water and on land and never wore a mask once and didn't even get a stare. All that was possible within 1 or 2 month of the rona first popping up. The only place I wear one is the local grocery and some of the lefty big box stores.

edit on 26228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 18:26:56 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers, ETMN, that broadened my knowledge and perspective!

It still leaves the question, though, if a Corporation can be interpreted as a Person - as has been previously shown in the thread, to the Corporation's benefit... then why not also to the Corporation's discredit?

If a Corporation is also legally defined as a person, then the US of A Corporation can be seen as having held executive office over the people of the USA of A.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

storming the Bastil.

I lolled.

Thank you!

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join