It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The Senate Trump Impeachment Trial will also focus on President Trump's phone call with S.O.S. Raffensperger.

Georgia election officials are currently investigating the call/conversation, and are considering opening a criminal investigation into President Trumps statements during the call.

Source: thehill.com...

More incentive and pressure for the Trump impeachment defense team to unload any evidence they have of election cheating. In this case, the illegal things that President Trump alluded to S.O.S. Raffensperger doing, during that recorded/leaked conversation.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Doktor P. goes Sun Tzu

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com/posts/dr-steve-pieczenik-returns-claims-trump-is-still-president/
edit on 8-2-2021 by FlyingFox because: He says some interesting things about DeSantis and Florida after 25 min

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Senate Trump Impeachment Trial will also focus on President Trump's phone call with S.O.S. Raffensperger.

Georgia election officials are currently investigating the call/conversation, and are considering opening a criminal investigation into President Trumps statements during the call.

Source: thehill.com...

More incentive and pressure for the Trump impeachment defense team to unload any evidence they have of election cheating. In this case, the illegal things that President Trump alluded to S.O.S. Raffensperger doing, during that recorded/leaked conversation.

This makes no sense. LadyG said DJT better not introduce election fraud - then again he's proven to be a self serving idiot.

Interestingly there are 6 Qdrops with 53-47 but only one with 53-47 and impeachment. Could the final totals reflect not the Senate votes but the vote percentages they plan on revealing?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

A mass citizens arrest event it what it will take. Not a mass beat them up and act like Antifa but a mass of Andy Griffith Mayberry people with the law on their side will just have to decide to haul the whole lot of them in under arrest by literally the will of millions.

Looks like 95% of those polled are ready for it. Would have been better to have a larger sample, but given what is there, its a good indicator..

twitter.com...

I heard a Poll I will share here about Trump starting a new party.

64% of the R's 15% of the D's and 29% of the indies said they would join. Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Local governments do it all the time, they go outside the lines of their job description. Mayor is the executive position, they are administrators, not sworn to law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The Whitmer curse.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

A mass citizens arrest event it what it will take. Not a mass beat them up and act like Antifa but a mass of Andy Griffith Mayberry people with the law on their side will just have to decide to haul the whole lot of them in under arrest by literally the will of millions.

Looks like 95% of those polled are ready for it. Would have been better to have a larger sample, but given what is there, its a good indicator..

twitter.com...

I heard a Poll I will share here about Trump starting a new party.

64% of the R's 15% of the D's and 29% of the indies said they would join. Hmmmm.

That is all great and dandy since both Party are part of the swamp.

However, it will be pointless and easily hijacked just like the tea party and occupy wall street were hijacked by deepstate unless they focus on 2 things and 2 things only.

1. ONLY focus on minimizing conflict of interest in gov't and STFU about everything else including healthcare,immigration,economy,foreign matters, green energy, welfare, education, etc.

2. Hold your candidate an party accountable at all cost.

Unfortunately those are 2 things that neither trump or his followers adhered to and it led to a swamp filled administration that legitimized Biden as potus.

I hope I'm wrong but I see just another face being put on the same turd that will likely come from this .

edit on 55228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 22:55:26 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Noice find PFS!!

Reminds me of the "Corney" instead of "Comey" tricks.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I’m about 60 miles East of Clarksville right on the Kentucky line. Lafayette TN
We have a Local National Guard that is affiliated with the 101st.
But we don’t have any helicopters that base here.
But lately they fly over at least every weekend

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Catching up. Funny I thought that hologram over the Capital looked like AOC at the fence that day. Didnt mention it because I figured I was just having one of those seeing things and turning them in to something else moments. I also thought it might have just been camera lighting angles with all the flashing lights going on.

Anyhow I have a question and maybe Ive missed the answer but I do read everything catching up and dont recall seeing it.

Did POTUS Trump ever give back the Nuc Football? I mean he landed in Palm Beach before noon so tech he should have still had it. At the stroke of the swearing in clock Biden should have had it nearby right? Are there 2 of them? Did it go back on the plane when it returned to DC?

For that matter where is the plane he took to go home? Biden had to take this one home. Clearly there is a difference of planes. I know anything the President is on at the time has the call handle AF1, but shouldnt Biden have the same plane that Trump took home? It has to be much more equipped with needed things for just in case scenarios.

Will the military not let Biden on the Jumbo big boy plane?

Im really curious about the Football though.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
WhoIS domain registration check
Reveals www.Dominionvotingsystems.com
is Registered in....wait for it....Hunan, China
Move along...Nothing to see here!
I really hope some white hat patriot spooks on the inside see this. God help us

www.whois.com...

dominionvotingsystems.com Updated 7 days ago

Domain Information
Domain:
dominionvotingsystems.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registered On:
2020-05-26

Expires On:
2021-05-26

Updated On:
2020-05-27

clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dns.com
ns2.dns.com

Registrant Contact
State:
Hunan

CN

Email:
Select Contact Domain Holder link at www.godaddy.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Is that even a valid site? Cant even bring it up.

Not that they can't register multiple sites or even might have been valid at one time but according to wiki
www.dominionvoting.com... is the actual site which is registered in AZ.

who.is...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Grimes and Lil Uzi Vert Plan to have Brainchip's Implanted

Grimes and Lil Uzi Vert Plan to Get Brain Chips: “We’ll Have the Knowledge of the Gods”
Elon Musk's Neuralink hopes to start human trials as soon as this year

Welcome to your new nightmare.... Sponsored by Tesla. Brought to you in part by Brawndo... because it's got Electrolytes.

On second thought, don't beam me up, Scottie.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Not President Trump but maybe someone in his orbit..

PROOF THAT I AM STILL PRESIDENT:

The Senate has NO jurisdiction over a private citizen.

Therefore, to put me on trial, the first legal requirement is to state I am still President.

Once they do that, they are proving everything I have said about election fraud is TRUE.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

www.whois.com...
Email:

Don't you think it might be trolling us, like the 0bama birth certificate?

Do people believe it could be a legit fake? Seriously, someone's opinion of the birth cert might be a touchstone for other questions, like Q. Do people believe it was planted as a fake to troll Anons?????

edit on 9-2-2021 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

www.whois.com...

dominionvotingsystems.com Updated 7 days ago

Domain Information
Domain:
dominionvotingsystems.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registered On:
2020-05-26

Expires On:
2021-05-26

Updated On:
2020-05-27

clientDeleteProhibited
clientRenewProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Name Servers:
ns1.dns.com
ns2.dns.com

Registrant Contact
State:
Hunan

CN

Email:

Don't you think it might be trolling us, like the 0bama birth certificate?

Do people believe it could be a legit fake? Seriously, someone's opinion of the birth cert might be a touchstone for other questions, like Q. Do people believe it was planted as a fake to troll Anons??????

Well according to wiki that is not the official site. So yeah that is a possibility and a likely one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 23:26:19 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Did POTUS Trump ever give back the Nuc Football? I mean he landed in Palm Beach before noon so tech he should have still had it. At the stroke of the swearing in clock Biden should have had it nearby right? Are there 2 of them? Did it go back on the plane when it returned to DC?

Im really curious about the Football though.

Yes, there is two of them. The one Trump took with him to Florida was deactivated once Biden was sworn-in.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Therefore, to put me on trial, the first legal requirement is to state I am still President.

Once they do that, they are proving everything I have said about election fraud is TRUE.

That is not entirely true according to Jonathan Turley.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Shhhhhh , im trying to manifest a new super hero savior of humanity.

Here’s where the deal gets real interesting. I, of course, have investigated why I feel this pull toward seeing Musk as a potential good guy. It’s simple fatalism. (The ideology that is basically predestination, in the religious sense) or- that ultimately we can’t really change our destiny.

Something I’ve personally gone around and around with whether or not that’s the case, for as long as I can remember. Going back to childhood even. So I find all things predestination vs free will and destiny fate etc absolutely fascinating. It was on his Rogan interview when he discusses AI and alludes to the idea that we’re headed there whether he himself chooses to go there or not,
And that there are dark intentions behind it... so he’s attempting to counter/balance that (white hat vibes)
Or something. I can’t find a specific clip. I’m going from memory. It has always...

Stuck with me.

Here’s an excellentarticle I found to sum it up more concisely:

Fatalism is commonly thought of as an attitude of resignation in the face of some inevitable future, but a more philosophically rigorous formulation is that fatalism is the view that we are powerless to do anything other than what we actually do. Fatalism is ultimately a stance on the nature of reality because what is “real” has a truth value—it is either true or false. In this sense, the past and present are real for non-fatalists because any statement you make about them is either true or false, but the future is unrealized—it is impossible to make a true or false statement about it because it can be changed. For fatalists, on the other hand, the past, present, and future are equally real—you can make true or false statements about all of them, irrespective of whether you can actually know these statements are true or false (the difference is important). This is why the fatalist can’t do other than what they actually do—if they could, then they wouldn’t be able to make these true or false statements.

Speaking of the eerily similar parallel to the religious nature of it all....

Fortunately, this problem was already addressed a century ago by Max Weber, albeit in a slightly different context. In The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism, Weber examined the link between the Protestant doctrines and the rise of western industrial capitalism. In this respect, the Calvinist notion of predestination is especially interesting.

Calvinist predestination is just one brand of theological fatalism, but according to Weber it was deployed to get workers to acquiesce to a dramatically changing social reality brought about by the rise of industrial capitalism for the benefit of the Protestant elite. Today, we are once again experiencing a dramatic shift in our social reality, this time brought about by the New Space Race and the fallout from climate change. Unsurprisingly, the champion of modern fatalism is also the person who will profit most from these changes, via Tesla automobiles and SpaceX rockets. And once again, it is the workers who must reorient their realities so they are in harmony with the visions of a space-age clergy.

By adopting a position in which we are all powerless to do anything other than what we do, both Musk and the consumer are absolved of responsibility.

This obviates the critical impulse necessary to reign in unfettered technological development (which would be bad for a guy in the business of unfettered technological development) and to reflect on what we actually do want.

Interesting times indeed. Kinda brings us full circle back to the ultimate question. Do we have an ultimate destiny, written in stone? If we do, can we change it? If so, how? If we figure out how, should we try? or is that just the same kind of magic these forces used to get us in this mess to begin with?

I love a good existential conundrum. Can’t ya tell??

Oh, and I have never ever checked out his woman...
Although I vaguely remember her making the news for the strange named offspring...thanks, I’ve got some investigating to do. Lol

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That is not entirely true according to Jonathan Turley.

Considering many of us think the entire fraudulent election is in dispute a best, "preemptively" impeachming DJT would in effect render any future determination of his "winning" moot. Some collective of idiots would say "well he's been impeached now so the fraud doesn't matter" while another collection of idiots would say the opposite.

That is of anyone gave a moral crap about anything, but they don't, otherwise there would not be endless "yes it is, not it isn't" nonsense about this garbage. Either way, my take was Impeachment One was a trial run, this is the target.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join