It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
CDC endorsed/funded studies prior to the current CCP attempted takeover of the U.S., proved that extended wearing of masks causes mental dullness, due to re-inhaling carbon dioxide.

Since Americans are historically extra-sharp, it makes sense that a CCP takeover would include targeting our mental faculties. To make us more compliant, like Joe Biden.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Can you prove there's not a plan?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CDC endorsed/funded studies prior to the current CCP attempted takeover of the U.S., proved that extended wearing of masks causes mental dullness, due to re-inhaling carbon dioxide.

Since Americans are historically extra-sharp, it makes sense that a CCP takeover would include targeting our mental faculties. To make us more compliant, like Joe Biden.

It is common sense. My thought on masks at the outset was F-no, I need oxygen in the right balance to effing live. In fact, what's the trend of hyperbaric chambers for health but oxygen flooding, not restriction! What effing health treatment is based on OXYGEN DEPRIVATION????

What is nuts is this is the very real slippery slope. TB, Flu, Colds, Strep, Mono, Pox, etc. will all be an excuse for folks to wear a diving bell to leave the house. This is the dictionary definition of give and inch...

That is what irks me, folks gave up common sense, especially the Planetary Traitors in the so called Medical Fields. They need to go up agains the wall first. They're don't care about human health, they're just union sycophants who sell treatments they themselves won't even take and are too fearful to rise up. They know better and sold out, gleefully, to save themselves.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Had Q ever mentioned this ....

Attempted coup foiled in Haiti: justice minister

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

A mass citizens arrest event it what it will take. Not a mass beat them up and act like Antifa but a mass of Andy Griffith Mayberry people with the law on their side will just have to decide to haul the whole lot of them in under arrest by literally the will of millions.

Looks like 95% of those polled are ready for it. Would have been better to have a larger sample, but given what is there, its a good indicator..

twitter.com...

IMO, it would have been easier to pull off if the order was given before 1/20/2021, when President Trump was the military Commander-in-Chief.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The pro-mask fanatics themselves wear masks that are not N-95 quality. They are pro-mask but are OK with allowing 70% of viruses into their system, even though they could buy/wear only N-95 masks, but choose not to. Their internal common sense and logic has been destroyed by the Covid-19 hysteria.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_cost

People demonstrate "a greater tendency to continue an endeavor once an investment in money, effort, or time has been made."[18][19] This is the sunk cost fallacy, and such behavior may be described as "throwing good money after bad,"[20][15] while refusing to succumb to what may be described as "cutting one's losses".[15] For example, some people remain in failing relationships because they “have already invested too much to leave.” Others buy expensive gym memberships to commit themselves to exercising. Still others are swayed by arguments that a war must continue because lives will have been sacrificed in vain unless victory is achieved. These types of behaviour do not seem to accord with rational choice theory and are often classified as behavioural errors.[21]

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

hereistheevidence.com

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Carrot and stick.

Joe's first two weeks being confused about what he is signing is quite revealing.

Kickstarted abortion.
Gave chyna access to power grid.
Destroyed girls sports and military showers
Killed tens of thousands of jobs.
Kick started wars.
Killed Border Wall.
Releasing criminals.
Opened trafficking lanes - border wall.
No Covid plan.
Hunter gets a book deal and a new house, questions are ignored.
And soooooo much more.
Paris accord is back.
Iran deal is back.
Energy independence is over.
Ruling by EO is in!

What is amazing is how this logic works and folk seem to eat it up. Joe's crew needs to kill energy independence in order get started on all those new green jobs. Can't do both at the same time,,,,,, noooooo, must be either or.

This UNION IDIOT with an IQ of 67, literally responds to the LOSS of jobs he was charged with protecting with "Joe promises new jobs in the future." WTF kind of thinking is this???

"Okay kids, we're not going to live in a house now because the house in the future will be so much better, just wait it out." "Kids I know your cold, I know other kids have houses, but suck it up, in the future the house will be glorious, I swear."

Nowhere in life do we destroy something without something to resolve the issues stemming from the void. Except, it seems, with a certain group. So Joe SAYS, yes, SAYS - well mumbles from Q-ue cards, that "he's going to create all these new FUTURE green jobs..." and poof! That's it, all he had to do was "say it" and magic.

Seriously, there is something wrong with someone who throws away today's food because in the future-future, food will be so much better we just have to wait. Like flying cars, and perfect mask free health, and no wars, and cheap energy, and cancer cures, and trips to mars....

Is anyone, anyone paying attention at all?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Had Q ever mentioned this ....

Attempted coup foiled in Haiti: justice minister

"...according to justice ministerRockefeller Vincent, with authorities saying at least 23 people have been arrested..."

Clown world.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: blueman12

Can you prove there's not a plan?

Well the reality doesn't look good in your favor. Or if there is or was a plan its an awful plan or not likely the plan you are wanting nor in favor for the team you are rooting for.

1. Biden is potus.

2. No charges or arrests against anyone of significance for over 4 years.

3. Q's and Trumps doj,fbi,cia,scotus, etc has only gotten rid of evidence against the deepstate, killed of witnesses that could bring down the deepstate, and declared the US election as legit.

4. Q's and Trumps administration has only gone after the real whistleblowers that exposed the deepstate such as assange and snowden.

5. Q's and Trumps administration gave full control of the internet to the deepstate.

6. The deepstate is kicking and thriving.

7. Trump is no longer in power nor an insider with much ability to do anything.

8. The deepstate is going after trump to destroy him and likely his followers

9. the deepstate wasn't as stupid as Q claimed after all.

10. The more time that goes by the stronger the deepstate will get to rebuild itself.

It Looks like there was something that could stop what was coming after all.

Yeah I know patience with 43d cheese+ Machiavellian tactics and sun tzu wasabi in 2999 .

If there is a plan it looks rather awful or its part of the deepstate winning.

edit on 17228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 20:17:10 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I like how you pick random dates out of nowhere and declare they are meaningful to anyone but yourself.

I like how you picked that out of your rear end.

None of those were my dates and were all dates posted here or from other so called insiders on gab,twitter,parler , etc.

Now show us where Q mentioned those dates. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
If the "United States of America CORPORATION" is real, can a RICO suit be brought against it, or at least those who run it?

Possibly, but as difficult as RICO cases are to prosecute, it would be orders of magnitude more difficult, if not impossible, to establish that the USACorp is fact, and that would have to be done first.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Visual demonstration showing the effectiveness of masks on preventing the spread of respiratory droplets
link to video

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I like how you pick random dates out of nowhere and declare they are meaningful to anyone but yourself.

I like how you picked that out of your rear end.

None of those were my dates and were all dates posted here or from other so called insiders on gab,twitter,parler , etc.

Now show us where Q mentioned those dates. Thanks in advance.

Now show me where I mentioned Q mentioning those dates. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Does anyone else get intense white hat vibes from Elon musk ? I danced with this idea many many moons ago .... and his confusing spirit just won’t stop grabbing my attention.

Gives me a Q vibe but way more advanced like... he can tow to toe with the likes of Gates and Bezos who have way more control over this planet than the president of the USA

I said what I said.

If I was writing it , PLOT TWIST:
I’d make Musk Q.

Actually; I’d make Q an AI created by Musk.

Are you sure? LOL. On the surface yes but, every good magician knows how to hide behind the thin veil while attracting many to their wonderland of intrigue & shiny coin. Musk is the yang in the Yin and yang. You should check out his young wife Miss Anthropocene sometime...she might be the Yin. Musk is like a double edge sword and a clever disruptor. But, his transhumanist ideology & tech (Neuralink to Starlink) keeps me at a distance.

Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies® (BRAIN)
Cute, they even use 'BRAIN' as an acronym. Announced by the Obama administration on April 2, 2013.
braininitiative.nih.gov...

Don't worry about it...according to Maersk shipping it is your reptilian brain that holds you back. When new opportunities arise and you want to go all the way. It has been like this for millions of years. That’s why change is hard...

Elon Musks' Canadian babe that gave birth to "X Æ A-12" or the Elon pronounciation..."X Ash Archangel" and every billionaire has at least one trophy wife, gf, mistress. Where does Elon find the time.🤪

Grimes - Genesis (2012)

I wanted to play with Medieval/Catholic imagery. I was raised in a Catholic household and went to a Catholic school, and my childhood brain perceived medieval Catholicism as an action movie: There's this crazy omnipresent guy who can destroy you at any moment."
Grimes: Genesis

There ya go, just play acting.😳🙃

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So....I find this rather odd....

The FBI's own site listing their sex crimes against children is very strange. So....just use the filter by year and look at the number of reports starting on 2010 and go forward by year....what happened in 2014? It jumped from single digit to triple digits.

FBI

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

A mass citizens arrest event it what it will take. Not a mass beat them up and act like Antifa but a mass of Andy Griffith Mayberry people with the law on their side will just have to decide to haul the whole lot of them in under arrest by literally the will of millions.

Looks like 95% of those polled are ready for it. Would have been better to have a larger sample, but given what is there, its a good indicator..

twitter.com...

IMO, it would have been easier to pull off if the order was given before 1/20/2021, when President Trump was the military Commander-in-Chief.

We, I, have no idea what may or may not have been ordered or signed before the 20th. Or for a matter of fact, what plan, if any is in play. There was some discussion as to whether the military can arrest civilians. Well, it all depends on how you look at it. No, military should not arrest civilians, but tell me why they can not arrest covert enemy agents or covert enemy combatants? And anyone who is accepting the money of the enemy, is, the enemy.

Since the enemy loves to play visual games, well, so can we. How many military were deputized as U.S Marshals? And if someone is worried about taking a ride in a OD 130, well, paint it blue and paint some palm trees on it

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That's not proof.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

A new fad

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join