It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Why does it seem the Gov is not being run by only Joe's EO's right now? The EO's that Joe doesn't know what they say? Actual Civics knowledge might reveal...

For the "Pics or It DIdn't Happen" crew this telegram FEED is quite the time killer. Scroll up, I can't get to the top for some reason to see all sorts of anomalies in life. Sort of one stop shopping I'd say.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
IF KU was even a person, it is possible that that person is no longer with us.
I am still leaning towards KU being a quantum computer.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've got a few questions about IMPEACHMENT, in general, that it might be useful to have answers to:

1) Is IMPEACHMENT limited to an INDIVIDUAL? Or can a BODY be impeached? For example:

a) Can the Senate, as a body, be impeached? Leading to it's current members never being able to hold office again?
b) Can the House of Reps, be impeached? Leading to it's current members never being able to hold office again?
c) Can a State's Senate body be Impeached as a whole?
d) Can a State's Executive Branch/Cabinet be impeached as a whole?

... and I think this is the biggy:

2) United States of America CORPORATION:

a) I recall someone linking a legal document that stated that a CORPORATION can be treated as a PERSON with respect to the Constitiution - in the same way that We the People have individually been treated as CORPORATIONs by capitalising our names,
b) Could the "United States of America CORPORATION" be impeached to stop it ever holding any office again?

In summary, could the plan use IMPEACHMENT to disband the structure of government and enable the people to rebuild a structure more fitting:

10 posts with: "whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

March 31, 2025 (World Bank Covid investment project P173789 ends)
January 20, 2026. (Trump library becomes subject to FOIA requests)

The longer the deepstate has control the less likely anything is going to come out , so doubt anything will come from those dates or as more times goes on.

Whatever evidence,leaks,hints,etc trump may have inside his library they will bury it just like epstein,bidens laptop, etc.

Trump imo was likely the best opportunity to bring down the deepstate that we know up to this point, but he failed miserably.

The only questions was , if he was used as a useful idiot or was part of a new deepstate all along. IMO I go with the former of the two as I do think he was pro America.

edit on 12228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 14:12:35 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Blog post from2011:

Myanmar's Wall Street Puppet

Every aspect of Aung San Suu Kyi is the creation of a carefully orchestrated, immensely funded propaganda campaign carried out not within Myanmar but from Washington and the city of London. Every NGO associated with Suu Kyi, every pro-Suu Kyi news service in Myanmar, and every opposition movement supporting her, is either funded by, or a whole cloth creation of, the British and US government.

A 2006 36-page document out of the "Burma Campaign UK" explicitly details the enormous amount of money and resources both the US government and its corporate-funded foundations have poured into Suu Kyi's image and her "movement." It also details the complicity of then Thai Prime Minster and verified Wall Street-stooge Thaksin Shinwatra's government in aiding the West in their Burmese agenda.

The most telling information begins on page 14 of 36 of the report's .pdf. Titled, "Failing the People of Burma?" the report enumerates the vast resources the West has invested in building a "pro-democracy" movement, in tandem with similar disingenuous movements throughout the region, and indeed throughout the world, and insists that even more support be given to initiate a "transition" in Myanmar. It states:

"The restoration of democracy in Burma is a priority U.S. policy objective in Southeast Asia. To achieve this objective, the United States has consistently supported democracy activists and their efforts both inside and outside Burma…Addressing these needs requires flexibility and creativity. Despite the challenges that have arisen, United States Embassies Rangoon and Bangkok as well as Consulate General Chiang Mai are fully engaged in pro-democracy efforts. The United States also supports organizations, such as the National Endowment for Democracy, the Open Society Institute (nb no support given since 2004) and Internews, working inside and outside the region on a broad range of democracy promotion activities. U.S.-based broadcasters supply news and information to the Burmese people, who lack a free press. U.S. programs also fund scholarships for Burmese who represent the future of Burma.

The United States is committed to working for a democratic Burma and will continue to employ a variety of tools to assist democracy activists."

Of course, billionaire-bankster and geopolitical meddler George Soros not only funds and coordinates with the above mentioned "Prospect Burma" organization, but also directly funds activities through his "Open Society Institute" literally training an army of subversion meant to return to Myanmar and overthrow the government:

source

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Serious question:

After everything that did and didn’t happen since the Q phenomenon started, how can people still be invested in it? I’m not ridiculing, I’m genuinely curious why people remain loyal to this when most of Q’s cryptic posts turned into wild goose chases. Trust Sessions, Trust Mathis, Trust McConnell. How many people “betrayed the cause” that Q once said was an American hero who could be trusted? How many promises were laid empty? How many good and truthful things actually came from this?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I like how you pick random dates out of nowhere and declare they are meaningful to anyone but yourself.

I like how you picked that out of your rear end.

None of those were my dates and were all dates posted here or from other so called insiders on gab,twitter,parler , etc.

You sourced none of it. So some fool on Twitter throws out a date. It’s completely meaningless. What are the predicted dates that were given in this thread said by anyone reputable in here. Quote them so we can evaluate. But otherwise it’s your personal pet list of numbers that has nothing to do with the discovery gone on in this thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

I like how you pick random dates out of nowhere and declare they are meaningful to anyone but yourself.

None of those were my dates and were all dates posted here or from other so called insiders on gab,twitter,parler , etc.

You sourced none of it. So some fool on Twitter throws out a date. It’s completely meaningless. What are the predicted dates that were given in this thread said by anyone reputable in here. Quote them so we can evaluate. But otherwise it’s your personal pet list of numbers that has nothing to do with the discovery gone on in this thread.

Do you even Q bruh? Well go earn your Q phd and search for them here as most came directly to posts posted here. Heck even some of the more active members had replied to me that I missed some dates so I added them.

These were all dates posted as significant prior to them occurring right here on ATS in the Q threads. Now because each came and went with nothing habbeing you don't like them?

edit on 33228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 14:33:43 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

BREAKING: Myanmar rejects US request to speak to Leader Aung San Suu Kyi (AFP)

Twitter

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anyone else getting odd health symptoms today?

Could just be my body catching up, but I slept 12 hours last night and then had a nose bleed when I got out of bed. Mega-unusual for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I slept for 7 hours uninterrupted which is mega weird

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Well you go earn your Q phd and search for them here as most came directly to posts posted here.

Do you even Q bruh? These were all dates posted as significant prior to them occurring right here on ATS in the Q threads. Now because each came and went with nothing habbeing you don't like them?

So because I research something, I now have to agree with any speculation or prediction (none of which you even source or quote) that some random on the interwebs posts? I don’t care about what random twittiots post. Did anyone in this thread say: “xxxx will happen on this date”? If so, make them own it. I have no issues. But saying “February 15 might be significant because it’s president’a day” is not a prediction... it’s just an idea to study.

You talk much more about dates in this thread than anyone other than Rel and those helping in that research, who are using it for decoding, and not predictive purposes.
edit on 8-2-2021 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Invested is easy, the snowball of public awareness is already rolling.
Belief in Q is kind of secondary to the great awakening to the scale of deep systemic global corruption at all levels.

Q got us all f@$%ed up.
There is no unseeing once you see the evil matrix we live in

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No but I do think all of the post in the last thread about the aircraft affected my dreaming. I rarely recall my dreams after waking, but this morning I remembered having a dream about watching UFO's dogfighting. Not extra-terrestrial types, they appeared to be of earth origin. Had one VTOL hovering in front of me in the sky and it was not a Harrier or any VTOL I've seen before. I'm chalking up to reading all the posts about the flight-paths, but hey you never know.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Could be linked to this big peak in Schumann resonance today?

Bigger

Source link

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: queenofswords

So his plan was just to show how corrupt things are in DC but do nothing about it?

Probably took him all of four years to figure out who he could trust. Move too fast and they'd kill you.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

"Trust yourself" was said as often as "Trust the plan". So, maybe "the plan" is learning how to trust yourself.

Questions were asked. Links were provided. News articles were pointed out. Correspondences and correlations were given. More questions were asked. People started reading, listening, then doing research. That research lead to deeper dives and more questions and more research.

Like Humpty Dumpty...you can never put it back like it was. We know. We "see" with our own eyes and "hear" with our own ears. The fake news media will never have the control over us they once did. Politicians can no longer baffle us with their bull$#it like they have done for decades. What was hidden in the Dark now sticks out like a sore thumb in the Light. We "see" it, and I don't think they can blind us ever again.

Now, it is in our hands. America belongs to We The People...not Nancy Pelosi, not Chuck Schumer, not Joe Biden, not Mitch McConnell, not any of the swamp critters, and certainly not the Globalist deceivers.

WE have the power when we stand together. WE need to "fight" like hell to keep our country, our republic. The traitors got a step ahead until President Trump came along and exposed them. Now, it is up to us, We The People, to hold the line. He will be there to help like any good leader, but this movement must not die now.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So because I research something, I now have to agree with any speculation or prediction (none of which you even source or quote) that some random on the interwebs posts? I don’t care about what random twittiots post.

Nobody is saying you have todo anything. but if you care enough then go search for it. I frankly don't care enough to go back and search for those dates for you.

However, I do find it ironic how you are stickler for sources in a Q thread where most are unnamed or unverified sources.

edit on 58228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 14:58:36 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How sick rapist cult leader ‘collected women he called his kittens’ & ‘even had horrific turnstile sex system’

Oktar first rose to prominence in the 1990s, while leading the Science Research Foundation (or, in Turkish, Bilim Araştırma Vakfı or BAV).

Among the shocking testimonies in court, one woman - named only as CC to protect her identity - claimed she had been sexually assaulted by Oktar, among other women.She claimed the women would be raped and then forced to take contraceptive pills.

Lavish lifestyle with huge home and boat photoshoots

Before his latest arrest, Oktar regularly invited reporters into his home and 'studio', where he broadcast his TV show with his kittens

Oktar has also reportedly been found guilty of aiding US-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen, who's accused of masterminding a failed coup attempt in 2016. Oktar denies all charges and is said to be likely to appeal his verdict.

source

Fetullah Gulen and the CIA connection
Fethullah Gülen & the Origin of the Turkish Deep State

Those who think the Turkish/Islamic preacher Fethullah Gülen was introduced to the CIA after he had left Turkey and established himself in Pennsylvania are missing the point. Same with those who are under the impression that the Gülen movement is primarily of a religious nature.

In the eighties Gülen associated himself with fierce anticommunist circles in Turkey supported by the joint CIA and the secretive stay behind network, Gladio. We are talking about the same Gladio which was responsible for a series of far right terrorist attacks in Turkey and who composed the overture of the bloody 1980 takeover

source
edit on 8-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From what I can find, there are a grand total of 8 Space Force Guardians currently serving in South Korea. Not exactly a "large deployment". Do you have another source that says anything else about this?

Nope....thats why I thought it was odd. I had read about the 8 members, but the reporter asking about it was definitely an older Asian lady that spoke kind of broken English. I watched her ask him live and she said a large/heavy deployment I believe were her exact words.

She is right about the 18 min mark in the video asking.

This is her

edit on 2/8/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join