It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
The premise of my movement is the liberation of humanity. Period. It's a simplified directive that falls in line with the Q drops. But with or without Q, with or without a plan, my movement lives on

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yea.. and i don't watch cnn, msnbc, fox or other MSM.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And if no big event happeneds after the impeachment trial then will Q disappear or will Q make another cryptic message about how this nothing was apart of the plan and soon something will happen?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Existential threat for what? 4 years Q has been saying trump us apart of something big. The boy has cried wolf 1000 times and moved back to Florida.

The time for action passed. How can you still believe there is a plan?

I was just talking to a friend this morning about that "something big".

He said that in his opinion one of the biggest things Trump did that changed everything was to pull the curtain back and expose just how corrupt and swampy things really are in D.C. and, really, all over the world.

BTW, he moved back to Florida because that's where he lives. What did you expect him to do? ...buy a house four blocks from the White House and set up an organized resistance movement?

edit on 8-2-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

This is quite a strange twitter account associated with "Illumicorp"

twitter.com...

And their official website:

illumi-corp.com...
edit on 8-2-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

What's special about February 12th and February 28th?

Considering how Trump hotel in D.C. has doubled its room rate for March 4th, I think you should have March 4th as a potential "Kaboom!" date.

Still holding onto the idea that Trump is a super secret cabal destroying agent?

I admire the fortitude despite all reality dispelling otherwise.

Ill gladly buy you a trump bear if reality implodes on itself and Trump rises as some comical savior of humanity

Be real. Would there have been a need for PlanDEMic? or Impeeechmint 3.0 or Police State DC or any of the deep over-reaction of TPTB if Trump wasn't an existential threat?

This is the main reason I hold out hope. Why not just give us Hillary 4 years ago. People would have been demoralized. Unless Trump was merely a puppet to rally the people to arms, and even that hasn’t really happened.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Caled

This is quite a strange twitter account associated with "Illumicorp"

twitter.com...

Anybody want to try their hand and decoding whatever this is? Also, there appears to be hidden text at the bottom....

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

If President Trump gives the order. We The People will clean house.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Republican Ron Wright of Arlington dies after 18-day battle with COVID-19

Talk about a contradictory death.🤦‍

Elected to a second term in November, the Republican had been fighting lung cancer. He becomes the first member of Congress to die from coronavirus.

Rep. Ron Wright of Arlington died Sunday night due to COVID-19. He was 67.

His family and spokesperson confirmed Wright’s death due to the coronavirus Monday morning. The Republican congressman, who was reelected in November, also had been battling lung cancer.

Wright is the first member of Congress to die of COVID-19.

Wright had not received a vaccination, unlike many House members.

Born: April 8, 1953, Cherokee County, TX.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He died of COVID!!!!

Oh......and lung cancer.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So his plan was just to show how corrupt things are in DC but do nothing about it?

Lol...

Really? He has one of the most powerful positions in the world and his master 5d plan is to show how bad corrupt people treat him?

That's ridiculous
edit on 8-2-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
For your consideration for those of you that watched lucifer fall at the beginning of the halftime show:

djbooth.net...

“It’s a story of the singer and his connection to a devil-esque deity. The two are connected, but how is never revealed.”

m.youtube.com...

Flashing satan on the screen.

There was definitely some satanic imagery in that halftime show. Who the Eff was that guy anyway? They didn't even introduce him (unless I missed it), and I must say I'd never heard of an artist named "The Weekend" before last night.

All in all, a crappy halftime show for what was in everybody's opinion a pretty crappy SuperBowl. I'll bet the ratings were terrible. Especially the second-half ratings.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Why not just give us Hillary 4 years ago

Because hillary wouldn't have provided 4 years worth of getting half the country worked up in a hate fueled rage, there wouldn't have been mass riots and burning for the months and then they couldn't have pulled the biggest # you to everybody and created an excuse for the current situation. There would be no politicians talking about dangerous white supremacists they need to make more security laws to protect everybody from, they wouldn't be able to make vague threats about droning Americans.

The only thing i'm not too sure about trump at this point is, was he always just a puppet stooge, or did he really want to try and clean out the bull# but the bull# was just too thick?

Any president not committed to removing the influence of bankers and multinational corporations entirely from the federal government, abolishing the federal reserve and returning america to a non-debt based economy is just another tool of the bankers.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Former Mexican governor is arrested and accused of ordering police to torture journalist who published book linking him to pedophile ring in 2005

Mexican authorities have arrested a former governor on charges that he ordered police to torture a reporter who investigated his alleged role in a pedophilia ring, an official said Thursday.

Mario Marín, ex-governor of Puebla, was apprehended at his home in Acapulco, on Wednesday, according to Interior Secretary Olga Sánchez Cordero.

Marín, of the Institutional Revolutionary Party, governed Puebla from 2005 to 2011, and was expected to appear before a judge in Cancún on Thursday. He was a close friend of textile magnate José Nacif, also considered a fugitive.

source

Kamel Nacif is hiding in Lebanon and Mexico is working on his extradition

The Attorney General’s Office revealed it has located Kamel Nacif Borge in Lebanon. The businessman is wanted in Mexico for his involvement in the kidnapping and torture of journalist Lydia Cacho after she exposed a pedophilia and child-trafficking network in her book The Demons of Eden (Los demonios del Edén).

Journalist and activist Lydia Cacho has said that the former Puebla police chief, Hugo Adolfo Karam is also wanted by the Interpol: “(The) three of them were part of a network of masterminds behind my torture. I was tortured for giving voice to hundreds of girls and boys who were sexually exploited by a human trafficking network, where Governors, Senators, and businessmen participated to sexually exploit minors.”

source

José Kamel Nacif Borge (born 1946 in Mexico City) is a Mexican businessman of Lebanese[1] descent known in his country as "El Rey de la Mezclilla" (the Denim King). Once considered one of the richest men in Mexico, he is now wanted for child trafficking and the torture of journalist Lydia Cacho.[2]

wiki

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I like how you pick random dates out of nowhere and declare they are meaningful to anyone but yourself.

I like how you picked that out of your rear end.

None of those were my dates and were all dates posted here or from other so called insiders on gab,twitter,parler , etc.

edit on 52228America/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2021 13:52:07 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just mentioned in a live presser....

Reporter asked about a large deployment of the Space Force in South Korea. The Pentagon Press Sec...Kirby....said he had no knowledge of it....odd.

Twitter

So....any stories of Space Force deployed in South Korea?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Funny you say Vegas right after the post about Mandalay. Happens to be the name of the hotel, Mandalay Bay, that Stephen Paddock fired from in Vegas.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Probably attached to regular USAF stationed there

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

From what I can find, there are a grand total of 8 Space Force Guardians currently serving in South Korea. Not exactly a "large deployment". Do you have another source that says anything else about this?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Clearly the theme of the Pepsi Half-time show was "Heaven or Las Vegas" with the angelic choir...and all kinds of creepy symbolism in this half-time production.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join