It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - XXXV -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Don't know, paid actor? Never looked that deep into it. Ainsley Knight worked with Matt Anderson on creating it as well as other related conspiracy sites like "Black Sun Society" and some claim she was the fake 'Hidden Hand' author on FB (not the original) but there has been many versions posted over the years. A copy of the original (best I can tell) is or was posted on youtube from 2008. They are conspiracy marketeers which evolved into people like David Wilcock.

Here's one from 2010: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Honestly, is there even a real news network out there? Bland matter-of-a-fact reporting is what we need, and all we have now. I'd seriously want to see a follow-up on Myanmar without digging for it. Or, an air traffic report from GITMO that's not a 45 minute rant, more like 45 seconds. Like Headline News used to be, a perfect format because we really don't have much follow-up or depth....maybe a timeline and players involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 8-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

If you had done due diligence over these last 4 years and had performed any independent investigation rather than being spoonfed, then you, like many of us, would have drawn the same conclusion that there is indeed a global trafficking ring that is controlled by politicians and the wealthy elite. There is a powerful cabal that makes its vast fortunes off of human suffering and bloodshed. How is it that our politicians are so wealthy? How is it that the elite have made so much more money off of this scamdemic? You think they're just smart money managers? Frugal with their earnings? C'mon...

Our government is run by thugs. Think Sopranos in times of the ancient Roman emperors. It's total debauchery. Anything goes. Are you ok living in a system of such corruption? Forget Q and Trump for a moment... if you can. The real question is---what are we going to do about it? You may throw up your hands and say there's nothing we can do. Just go back to watching your regularly scheduled programming like a good little bot. You may believe that you are unscathed by this criminal activity. But you're not. It trickles down and permeates every facet of society. It damages you, it damages me, it damages all of us. So while you sit back and have your laughs....mock, ridicule, shame... there are some of us who actually GAF and want to see a better world. We are trying to figure out how to make things right. You can join us or you can get the F out of the way
edit on 8-2-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

The guy's name is Arthur Roberts.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't know, paid actor? Never looked that deep into it. Ainsley Knight worked with Matt Anderson on creating it as well as other related conspiracy sites like "Black Sun Society" and some claim she was the fake 'Hidden Hand' author on FB (not the original) but there has been many versions posted over the years. A copy of the original (best I can tell) is or was posted on youtube from 2008. They are conspiracy marketeers which evolved into people like David Wilcock.

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Boom baby!!!

And the beat goes on my friends! In honor of Q's legitimacy continuing to be proven with the ever so brilliant phrase "news unlocks the map" we have the victory of scumbag Judge Sullivan stepping down.

There is apparently a wave of long standing federal judges close to retirement stepping down to allow Biden to appoint much younger more insane and aggressively partisan judges.

That is not a good thing, imo...

link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

What's special about February 12th and February 28th?

Considering how Trump hotel in D.C. has doubled its room rate for March 4th, I think you should have March 4th as a potential "Kaboom!" date.

Still holding onto the idea that Trump is a super secret cabal destroying agent?

I admire the fortitude despite all reality dispelling otherwise.

Ill gladly buy you a trump bear if reality implodes on itself and Trump rises as some comical savior of humanity

Be real. Would there have been a need for PlanDEMic? or Impeeechmint 3.0 or Police State DC or any of the deep over-reaction of TPTB if Trump wasn't an existential threat?

edit on 8-2-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Boom baby!!!

And the beat goes on my friends! In honor of Q's legitimacy continuing to be proven with the ever so brilliant phrase "news unlocks the map" we have the victory of scumbag Judge Sullivan stepping down.

There is apparently a wave of long standing federal judges close to retirement stepping down to allow Biden to appoint much younger more insane and aggressively partisan judges.

That is not a good thing, imo...

President Trump appointed a record number of judges. That's all I have to say about that...

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Martial law was declared in parts of Myanmar's second largest city, Mandalay on Monday.

twitter.com...

I'm only aware of one kind of martial law. Be extra skeptical of any world news originating from AFP.

twitter.com...

Mercy sakes alive, hold my beer!!

We might be a bit late on this, but it seems that some City Mart stores have cleared the shelves of Myanmar Beer, which is produced by Myanmar Brewery Limited, a joint venture between military-linked Myanmar Economic Holdings Limited and Kirin. Following last week’s coup the Japanese beverage giant said it was terminating the partnership, something activists have been urging it to do for years. Staff at one City Mart branch confirmed to us they had pulled Myanmar Beer from the shelves and were refusing to sell it. The policy doesn’t seem to extend to other MBL brands, such as Kirin and Black Shield, or Dagon Beer, which is owned by military company Myanmar Economic Corporation.

Frontier Beer-anmar

Some eye-popping photo's that I'm not sure are authentic.🤡🤪
How many people in Myanmar read/write in English?

The Irrawaddy - English news site covering Burma & Southeast Asia.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So now I'm lying ox?

Are other people getting the dropped out characters? I think it's only on this thread, and only some of the time. At first it was jjust on links, but now all the typer is 'ed up.

Kind of hoped it would just go away, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

edit on 8-2-2021 by FlyingFox because: computers are bad

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
Good points. Also, President Trump wished Ghislaine Maxwell "good luck", and he never complained that AG William Barr allowed Epstein to be murdered, and the tapes lost. Also, I think the guards died of Covid?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey BlueMan, Great show in Vegas.

so since you don't believe anything is happening why do you keep checking in? just curious.
Did you see what happened in Trumps first year? think Saudi Arabia and the first of many major changes
I suggest you go start there and when you catch up it will probably be over

or if that is boring to you the Rothschilds latest moves in the last few years as well as Soros are quite telling but yeah nothing is happening....I always follow the money it never fails to show truths.

I don't know what to expect other than God wins but I sure am enjoying this show! Thanks Dashen for another amazing thread!
Love you all yes even you BM
MP

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Odd....I haven't looked at mine.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
www.bitchute.com...

The guy's name is Arthur Roberts.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Ha, so he is an actor.

TV shows: Air America, The Lair, The Pen.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Are we there yet?

2016 - 11/02/20
11/3/20
Kraken
1/6/21
1/20/21
BIDEN POTUS
1/21/21
1/22/21
1/31/21
2/05/21
2/07/21
2/12/21
2/28/21

Its got to be the longest running movie ever.

I like how you pick random dates out of nowhere and declare they are meaningful to anyone but yourself.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

When your movement makes Trump out to be a savior and the leader (s) claim arrests and other big events that never happenend then i can't take the movement seriously.

If Q people wanted to start a seperate movement to focus on exposing elites then im all for that. But Q created a cult around Trump and the Q leaders obviously have some hidden agenda in mind.

The only problem i have is with Q, trump, and the cult mentality of the two.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: carewemust

TRIAL MEMORANDUM OF DONALD J. TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (PDF)

I'm about halfway through it now.

There is no way in hell Trump can be convicted of what they're charging him with. If the Senate goes through with this, The People have a huuuuge problem. I don't know what it is going to take to bring these corrupt officials and politicians to JUSTICE. They flat out ignore the Law and those in charge of enforcing the Law flat out let them!

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Existential threat for what? 4 years Q has been saying trump us apart of something big. The boy has cried wolf 1000 times and moved back to Florida.

The time for action passed. How can you still believe there is a plan?

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

How many times did MSNBC say big things were about to happen in the Trump Russian hoax?

People on the left still seem to think they were valid news.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'd say one reason to think something odd is coming is quite simply they are still holding a trial. Another would be the 10ft tall razor wired fence around the entire capitol with continued military presence. Those would be the 2 most obvious things. Of course if you believe the crazed storming of the capitol crap I can see how you are able to justify it. Plenty of evidence that something is up.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join