It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions - Judy Mikovits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: totalperdition

Hmm... so a modified chimpanzee virus is used to deliver the mRNA payload into our cells. Then much like any other virus it hijacks the ribosome and basically tricks it into producing the same protein that makes up the "spikes" on the corona virus' envelope.
No. The AstaZeneca/Oxford vaccine is a viral vector vaccine, not an mRNA vaccine. It is a more like a "traditional" vaccine in that it uses viral material to induce an immune response.

The end result on the immune system the same though, it's just as if you are actually infected by a virus. But you aren't.
edit on 2/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
'
It does come down to a matter of who do you trust?
Has the WHO earned our trust? Fauci?
If they had a clue of how to handle this death and infection rates would be lower.
They certainly would have advised closing international travel from China which they did not do.
What does a "crackpot" like Mikovits have to gain by making the statements she does?
Couldn't she be sued to hell and back if she were lying about Fauci and others?
Yes she could, defamation is regularly brought before the courts.
But that would open cases to discovery which the guilty will never do.
The world is run by psychopaths if you haven't noticed.
It is a tough concept to swallow but at some point it will become self-evident to all.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Many out there just do as they are told. 2 of my relatives and a friend were recently vaccinated with the 1st shot. Inject me with anything. I know the government is out to protect all of us. The television tells us that it should be taken so I will take it along with all the yearly flu shots and whatever else they say to inject. Anyone that has any fact that go against the official stance shall be censored and legally attacked.

I for 1 think it is extremely foolish to take the experimental gene therapy drugs they are eventually forcing onto the public. this is the scientific facts. Many doctors agree.

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions - Judy Mikovits | Dr. Mercola

The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more

More Mikovits video's

If you don't want to get it, don't get it. Pretty simple, right?

Why do some of you guys think everyone is out to get you? You aren't that important. There's no grand conspiracy here. We are in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. Covid disease is a miserable thing - and vaccinations is our only real way out of this.

Don't get me wrong - I think without vaccines, humanity would of course continue - but the death toll over time would be astronomical. Not to mention the toll on our medical industries, and economies all across the globe.

The current vaccines have been tested and studied for almost an entire year now. They are based on technology that is 15 years or so old, which we started creating after SARS.

I really don't understand all of this fear over the vaccines. At this point, over 50 million people have been vaccinated with at least the first shot. For the most part, the symptoms are mild.

posted on Feb, 1 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: djz3ro

That Dr. Judy Mikovits who was targeted for revealing some ugly truths and who was not convicted of a crime? Who lost her job and has undergone severe financial and psychological stresses because she believes the truth is more important than just being a good team player who never questions? People who stand up are ridiculed and have the legal system thrown at them in an attempt to shut them up. It's big money at stake, potentially billions and no person is going to stand in the way of that.

I say she's a very brave woman, a doctor of vast experience and one of the few I personally would trust without reservation.

But if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Faustus, Fauci, whatever his name is.

Am always wary of those whom aggressively attack the whistleblowers.
Armed with MSM™ articles, and Fact-Checker's™ links.

Accused of Wrongthink™, going against the accepted Truth™.

Thou shalt not question the authorities, or thou shall be banished !!!
Black-balled and de-legitimized.

You must trust the authorities !!!

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What are you talking about dude?

In both cases they got to get the mRNA into your cells.

One vaccine uses an mRNA instruction strand encapsulated in tiny fat droplets to get it into your cells and the other vaccine uses a viral vector to do the same thing.

" viral material to induce an immune response " ---- ??? >>> It's the same thing. This viral material refers to the mRNA instructions meant for the ribosomes of your cells.

Don't believe me? then read this...
www.compoundchem.com...

It's basically the same thing but with a different delivery method.

Why use one over the other? Because the viral vector vaccine keeps better, it doesn't have to be stored in cold temperatures.

At this rate I'd rather inject myself with the viral spike proteins that are produced in vitro and harvested directly. Is that even possible? Oh wait, it is, it's called a traditional vaccine.

Oh wait, they still haven't figured out how fast this thing mutates. Guess there's no point in talking about a traditional vaccine yet.

On the subject of fast mutating viruses, hey there's no vaccine for the common cold cause it mutates too quickly.

The dang flu virus mutates almost as fast and thanks to that we can get flu shots every year that are not 100% effective.

See where this is going?

No? If you can afford to wait, wait. Personally I've never had any positive experiences being an early adopter of anything.

edit on 2-2-2021 by totalperdition because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I definitely don't trust Fauci or the govt. Still on the fence about the whole vaccine thing, because I simply don't trust it. I know it's not necessarily a new thing, but it also kind of is. I would rather wait and see what happens. There are millions of guinea pigs taking it now, so I guess we will see.

I don't think Covid is a hoax, but I do believe it has been exaggerated by some. It has definitely been taken advantage of by the power hungry. I personally know 2 people that have died from it and 6 that have had it. I don't mind wearing a mask when I'm out and about in the city, its not a big deal and it is a courtesy as far as I'm concerned, but you can bet your # I don't wear it in my little town, no one does.

The problem is, Covid is like politics, we have 2 extremes now. The idiots who believe covid is fake and the idiots who believe everything MSM and compromised doctors tell them.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: totalperdition

Hmm... so a modified chimpanzee virus is used to deliver the mRNA payload into our cells. Then much like any other virus it hijacks the ribosome and basically tricks it into producing the same protein that makes up the "spikes" on the corona virus' envelope.

So it's a choice between a modified chimpanzee virus or a mutated intermediate horseshoe bat virus. Chances are you'll get one if you don’t get the other. I prefer the one that was modified by cutting-edge medical science to do no harm, and to protect me from the one that wasn't.

edit on 2-2-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

So it's a choice between a modified chimpanzee virus or a mutated intermediate horseshoe bat virus.

No.
One uses a synthetic strand of mRNA which is coded to produce the spike protein which covers the COVID-19 virus. It is not a mutated anything. It does not enter the cell nucleus.

The other uses a modified virus (one which does not replicate) to insert a gene sequences (mRNA is not a gene) into the cell nucleus. It is there where the immune response begins. The problem here is that, if someone already has some immunity to that virus, the efficacy may be reduced. That's why a chimpanzee virus is used, not many are likely to have any immunity to it.

The mRNA vaccine targets one specific aspect of the virus, the spike protein. The viral vector vaccine covers a wider range of characteristics of the virus.

edit on 2/2/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Please tell us. Did you get the jab?

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine.

Yes it is. It produces an immune response. It induces the immune system to produce antibodies which attack the pathogen.

So you're saying that the mRNA is a vaccine?

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I heard somewhere that Larry King had been sick with Covid for a while. Like at the beginning of the epidemic. I wonder if it kept coming back on him? Or if they tried to save him with the vaccine?

It isn't clear if Larry had the vaccine or not. It undoubtedly would be covered up.

Maybe but that wasn't really the point of my post. The point is WHY is the gematria code EVERYWHERE?

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Please tell us. Did you get the jab?

I think he's just spewing the usual information that has been beat into our brains by the lab coats for a whole year. Hey, if someone labeled an "expert" or scientist says it's true it must be.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

I prefer the one that was modified by cutting-edge medical science to do no harm...

Yeah, no INTENTIONAL harm right?

You do know that vaccine companies can't be held liable for harm caused by their vaccines? You can't take them to court. You have to go through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). Even then, you can only get compensation IF the vaccine was covered.

Chances are you'll get one if you don’t get the other...

You read my posts right? maybe you just read the last one so I won't hold it against you, but in my previous post I did disclose that I have an active covid-19 infection right now.

Had the rapid PCR test cause I have/had symptoms. Get the lab test if you don't have symptoms, the rapid test isn't designed for people who don't have symptoms (60% false negatives) but they do it anyways cause the FDA made an exception.

Here's a log I've been keeping...

JAN 19 - throat felt dry, kinda bugging me, worried it might get sore.
JAN 22 - throat felt funny, was the day I felt like I was gonna get sick soon.
JAN 24 - Same + some shortness of breath (anxiety?).
JAN 26 - throat still felt funny, sinuses started acting up.

JAN 27 - Full blown congestion, sneezing, runny nose, massive sinus headache + toothache. No sore throat.

JAN 28 - Same - got lots of sleep + meds + vitamins

JAN 29 - Lots of sleep, congestion and sinus pressure clearing up. No taste. some shortness of breath.

JAN 30 - Lots of sleep, sinus headache + toothache + no smell + no taste. no runny nose. no stuffy nose. some shortness of breath.

JAN 31 - Positive diagnosis at an urgent care. Cost me $130 out of pocket cause this specific urgent care don't take my insurance.

FEB 02 - No headache. Shortness of breath, diarrhea? (shortness of breath always includes tightness/pressure in chest, feels heavy)

FEB 02 - Bubble guts, queasy, body felt heavy, occasionally light headed / dizzy. Not much appetite. Still no taste no smell.

It's your body and your right to do with it what you want, I can respect that. Good luck and health to you.

Ah! I see the point you were trying to make now (man made virus vs man made cure sort of deal eh?)...

Then that gets me thinking about intent and then there's the mutation factor (new stains like the South African strain) and mutation rate.

But yeah that's definitely food for thought.

Oh and before anyone says "you already have it so why do you care" It still hasn't been definitively proven that getting it provides indefinite immunity. Current belief is 90 days but the data to back that up still appears to be flimsy for now, so the official opinion may change.

God dang it !! that just goes back to what I was saying in the previous post with my "see where this is going comment"

See why I'd rather wait and see?

edit on 3-2-2021 by totalperdition because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine.

Yes it is. It produces an immune response. It induces the immune system to produce antibodies which attack the pathogen.
Source? Nah you’re beyond one right?

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Judy Mikovits?

Judy Mikovits claims the new coronavirus is being wrongly blamed for many deaths. She makes head-scratching assertions about the virus—for instance, that it is “activated” by face masks.

Mikovits also accuses Anthony Fauci, head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a prominent member of the White House’s Coronavirus Task Force, of being responsible for the deaths of millions during the early years of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. 

Mikovits had an explosive breakup with WPI. The institute filed suit against her in November 2011 for allegedly removing laboratory notebooks and keeping other proprietary information on her laptop, on flash drives, and in a personal email account. She was arrested in California on felony charges that she was a fugitive from justice and jailed for several days. 

She has weighed in on the autism debate with controversial theories about causes and treatments. Her discredited work and her legal travails have made her a martyr in the eyes of some.

Oh you mean THAT Judy Mikovits!!!

Her work has been debunked and retracted and she hasn't published anything since 2012.

I think we can agree the OP is bovine excrement!

Quoted because the confirmation bias looney antivax crowd keep conveniently avoiding it.

It's utterly bizarre how much faith these people instantly put in any hack with "Dr" before their name, making utterly inane claims in opposition to the overwhelming majority of their profession.

Then claiming you don't take vaccinations like you're somehow superior by risking your life and those of others.

If you people had your way, polio would still be rife.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012

Many out there just do as they are told. 2 of my relatives and a friend were recently vaccinated with the 1st shot. Inject me with anything. I know the government is out to protect all of us. The television tells us that it should be taken so I will take it along with all the yearly flu shots and whatever else they say to inject. Anyone that has any fact that go against the official stance shall be censored and legally attacked.

I for 1 think it is extremely foolish to take the experimental gene therapy drugs they are eventually forcing onto the public. this is the scientific facts. Many doctors agree.

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions - Judy Mikovits | Dr. Mercola

The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more

More Mikovits video's

If you don't want to get it, don't get it. Pretty simple, right?

Why do some of you guys think everyone is out to get you? You aren't that important. There's no grand conspiracy here. We are in the midst of a worldwide pandemic. Covid disease is a miserable thing - and vaccinations is our only real way out of this.

Don't get me wrong - I think without vaccines, humanity would of course continue - but the death toll over time would be astronomical. Not to mention the toll on our medical industries, and economies all across the globe.

The current vaccines have been tested and studied for almost an entire year now. They are based on technology that is 15 years or so old, which we started creating after SARS.

I really don't understand all of this fear over the vaccines. At this point, over 50 million people have been vaccinated with at least the first shot. For the most part, the symptoms are mild.

Seems to be a pattern with conspiracy theorists. Living in constant fear of the thing that never happens. Can't imagine going round so paranoid all the time. Tragic.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This site has changed from deny ignorance to believe everything on TV. Kinda funny actually. Welp ATS had a good run.

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Vaccine

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide (b)immunity against one or several diseases,(/b) prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"there is no vaccine against the virus"

I thought Moderna and Phizer both admitted their "Vaccines" do not provide immunity?
So if they inject you with something that doesn't provide immunity it isn't a vaccine.
At least not by definition.

Am I wrong what'd I miss?

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Quoted because the confirmation bias looney antivax crowd keep conveniently avoiding it.

It's utterly bizarre how much faith these people instantly put in any hack with "Dr" before their name, making utterly inane claims in opposition to the overwhelming majority of their profession.

Then claiming you don't take vaccinations like you're somehow superior by risking your life and those of others.

If you people had your way, polio would still be rife.

And we think people ignorant to the fact that a known eugenicist. Is shelling
out 100's of millions of dollars for vaccine research. At the same time he goes
on stage around the world. And speaks of global population reduction. I'm
sorry but to not even address that as if it isn't happening? You have no judgement
of what bizarre is. Because you just lost all credibility do to that very ignorance.
So how do you walk down the street in total ignorance thinking you know everything?

Ignorance that's how.

edit on 4-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

So, the plan is to wipe the population by first vaccinating world leaders, the military, first responders, healthcare personnel, and scientific research staff. That sounds like it will work out great.

I just got the second dose of Moderna yesterday, I’m alive, I don’t feel too great but the symptoms fit an immune response. I’m sure I’ll be fine in a day or two and then I can enjoy my immunity for 4 months - 3 years, since we have no clue how long this will last. With my luck, I’ll still get some mutated version of the thing that has just enough variability to develop symptoms just like with the flu vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join