It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions - Judy Mikovits

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The dude in the video on that link is an alternative medicine doctor and purveyor of diet supplements that have been pulled up several times by the FDA for misleading claims and false advertising.

I stopped there as felt little reason to continue.

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Judy Mikovits?

Judy Mikovits claims the new coronavirus is being wrongly blamed for many deaths. She makes head-scratching assertions about the virus—for instance, that it is “activated” by face masks.

Mikovits also accuses Anthony Fauci, head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a prominent member of the White House’s Coronavirus Task Force, of being responsible for the deaths of millions during the early years of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. 

Mikovits had an explosive breakup with WPI. The institute filed suit against her in November 2011 for allegedly removing laboratory notebooks and keeping other proprietary information on her laptop, on flash drives, and in a personal email account. She was arrested in California on felony charges that she was a fugitive from justice and jailed for several days. 

She has weighed in on the autism debate with controversial theories about causes and treatments. Her discredited work and her legal travails have made her a martyr in the eyes of some.

Oh you mean THAT Judy Mikovits!!!

Her work has been debunked and retracted and she hasn't published anything since 2012.

I think we can agree the OP is bovine excrement!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeah, me too. I live in a small town, social distancing is very easy. I could spend every daylight hour out in the woods and not see another soul all day. I'm privileged in that respect.

I don't sit at a computer very much at all, in fact I don't think I have since October.

Did you see my post about how I am doing what I feel is best for those around me based on all the info available to me?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Do any of the vaccines alter or affect your genes?

No, vaccines do not alter your DNA!!!

Covid-19 Vaccines Can't Alter Your DNA, Here's Why

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

FREEMASONS / THE OLD GAURD EO 115

BLATANT LIES.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The dude in the video on that link is an alternative medicine doctor and purveyor of diet supplements that have been pulled up several times by the FDA for misleading claims and false advertising.

I stopped there as felt little reason to continue.

I don't get why people are falling for these snake oil salesmen!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Numerology?

2nd...

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Actually it does.
Why you think otherwise is the problem.

False positives would raise the mortality rate.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

More Doctors are for the Vaccine than against it. Are you under the illusion that every Doctor you "feel" is lying has broken their hypocratic oath?

That there are ANY doctors against it is not a good thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So why is it we are letting our fear of death destroy life?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You will always get a percentage of any field that will go against the grain.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

More Doctors are for the Vaccine than against it. Are you under the illusion that every Doctor you "feel" is lying has broken their hypocratic oath?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Gematria.

Calculator.
gematrinator.com...

Database.
www.gematrix.org... - (use for reference, keep your own notes)_

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Agreed. What angle could these Doctors be playing?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

It's all in Gematria.

_Linked to OP.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Gematria.

Calculator.
gematrinator.com...

Database.
www.gematrix.org... - (use for reference, keep your own notes)_

This is a new one on me, I'll need to look into it.

The Gematria page says "decode your false reality", by using Gematria are you decoding the false reality you live in, or decoding a false reality out of Gematria?
edit on 31/1/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You can decide which it is for yourself.

I'm only asking you to look.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Years from now, when someone asks about how the zombie apocalypse started, I will tell them to be quiet and to finish eating their rat stew.

You know what's weird?

It's a Zombie Apocalypse, sans any major upticks of zombie graves at the cemeteries.

I live very close to a number of cemeteries, footprint size of them varies.

I # you not, not one has had any uptick in Zombie Cold membership ceremonies (grave plot funeral/ashes interment) Normal meatsacks in the ground/holes in the wall pace hasn't changed, slowed down perhaps.
Dudes and dudettes, that comes off as less dead going in for dirt naps/urn naps. Maybe double check yours? Do a headstone count?
There's jut no damned uptick here in the dearly departed being buried/otherwise interred.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This is 2021.

All zombies currently are on their iPhones getting marching orders from Dr. Evil Fauci.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Oh I know it is terrible, I had to lock 'er in 4wd to get out of my driveway to get over the bodies piling up in the road.
Gtfo
Try leaving your brain-sucking computer and going out in public.
I've been out in public daily, in Tennessee(the massive outbreak state) every single day since this farce started.
Not one gd sick person.
The gd epidemic you need tested to know is happening.

Good news though, the UN says you can wear 2 masks now and be even safer.

I have got to agree with your post. I refuse to wear a mask or comply in any way
with this more than obvious lie. There is nothing out there to get us. Nothing more
than the usual. It's so ridiculous and I challenge anyone who believes this crap.
Just act like it isn't happening. Because it really isn't. I figure the people that are
going along with this total BS. Were likely germ a phobes to begin with. They were
walking around years ago already thinking "I wish everyone would wear masks".
They don't even realize they were already sick in the head. People really have to
know when SCIENCE is just a card being played. and that's all it is at this point
with the covid.
edit on 31-1-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hopefully the vaccine works as advertised. Norway is already recommending those in poor health and old not take it. Its interesting to see which countries come out and tell you like it is vs ours who says Hank Aaron died just b/c he was old and frail.

Traditional vaccines(not mRNA) will be available here at some point. Let other people beta test the mRNA vac.

Some in depth discussion on the mRNA vaccine at Derek Lowe's blog.
blogs.sciencemag.org...

One comment in particular

I think Chemist’s point is that the lipid nanoparticles may have too broad a tropism, far broader even than attenuated virus vaccines (which are still limited to the tropism of the wild-type virus), and thus could pose a uniquely high safety hazard due to cytotoxic attack on the broad cellular range that uptakes the LNPs. Since the LNPs would enter cells via endocytosis, the SARS-CoV-2 epitopes would be expressed on MHC-1 molecules, making them targets of cytotoxic CD8 lymphocytes, attacking a much greater range of cells than any previous vaccine modality. This is concerning in general, but it’s a nightmare scenario if the vaccines are crossing the blood-brain barrier and endocytosing into e.g. oligodendrocytes (multiple sclerosis risk) or motor neurons (which could possibly cause an ALS-type picture). No other vaccine has this broad tropism. That is THE major safety concern here — been working on submitting a comprehensive question to Derek about this very topic

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You will always get a percentage of any field that will go against the grain.

7 of 10 dentists would agree with you. But on a more serious note not all doctors are on the same level. This is why you always get a second opinion. You can never get a group of people to agree 100 percent on anything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join