It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions - Judy Mikovits

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: djz3ro

You can decide which it is for yourself.

I'm only asking you to look.

I appreciate that, I definitely will, maybe not tonight though, I've been awake for near 39 hours now.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

You're talking through a hole in your head. I have a lot of friends who have lost or face losing loved ones over this. Deny ignorance, don't embrace it!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You're talking through a hole in your head. I have a lot of friends who have lost or face losing loved ones over this. Deny ignorance, don't embrace it!

And I have none and quite simply don't believe you!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Years from now, when someone asks about how the zombie apocalypse started, I will tell them to be quiet and to finish eating their rat stew.

It is good that you said Rat stew or I might have gotten scared you said mouse stew.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Well, like him, I know of no one anywhere from coast to coast, border to border, of any age range, who knows anyone who either been sick, or died from Covid. Thus, you're just a mouth on the interwebs pleading to be believed, so in the grand scheme of things, that action....doesn't help you any, actually.
Just zip it and let people come to their own conclusions. Anything else is just shooting yourself in the foot, looking VERY desperate for being believed, and thus, does not help you convince people at the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

can poison produce an "immune response" ?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Yes, exotoxins produce very strong immune responses and are one of the primary targets of bacterial vaccines. So yes, poison can produce an immune response. People need to stop confusing changing gene expression through epigenetic and environmental stimuli and actually changing your genome.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: nonspecific
You will always get a percentage of any field that will go against the grain.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: Doctor Smith

More Doctors are for the Vaccine than against it. Are you under the illusion that every Doctor you "feel" is lying has broken their hypocratic oath?

That there are ANY doctors against it is not a good thing.

7 of 10 dentists would agree with you. But on a more serious note not all doctors are on the same level. This is why you always get a second opinion. You can never get a group of people to agree 100 percent on anything.

I think of the "demon sex" doctor as a fine example..doctor..um, yes?..credible doctor..not an f'ing chance.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Are you under the illusion that PCR testing is accurate?
Medical licensing is being leveraged against doctors who speak up.
Doctors are operating under the assumption pcr tests are an accurate way to diagnose the vid.
They are not.
I just read an article explaining that they are the “gold standard” for Covid testing....

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Looks like the people for the vaccine and that have already taken it get extra uncomfortable /defensive when you bring up the VERY LOGICAL opposing opinion. I've come across people who seem to get offended when you bring up the fact that you're thinking for yourself and not just blindly trusting the government and the doctors when who knows what their true agenda is. Because it is a FACT that time and time again, the government has been exposed for saying one thing to the population but actually doing another behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Looks like the people for the vaccine and that have already taken it get extra uncomfortable /defensive when you bring up the VERY LOGICAL opposing opinion. I've come across people who seem to get offended when you bring up the fact that you're thinking for yourself and not just blindly trusting the government and the doctors when who knows what their true agenda is. Because it is a FACT that time and time again, the government has been exposed for saying one thing to the population but actually doing another behind the scenes.

I'm not for, or against anything, I just call out bullsh#te when I see it. It will probably be 8+ months before anything is offered to me..should have a good enough idea by then.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Look at you, already getting defensive on your hill after chastising others.

Wanna play that game with me?

I lost my last grandfather because of assholes like you, you know people but just like others with your stance, you offer no substance.

Me on the other hand, the person who was killed by people like you, was suppose to share a family tradition and pass a heirloom to me.

I got it at his funeral.

You aren't high and mighty (maybe high). You are trying to dictate other peoples lifes that'll you'll never have to pay for the responsibility of ruining.

Smdh

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

You can decide which it is for yourself.

I'm only asking you to look.

I appreciate that, I definitely will, maybe not tonight though, I've been awake for near 39 hours now.

Gematria Effect News is one of the best sources. Gematria is indeed very real but WHY the elites use this code is what's up to you. Many theories though.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Well, like him, I know of no one anywhere from coast to coast, border to border, of any age range, who knows anyone who either been sick, or died from Covid. Thus, you're just a mouth on the interwebs pleading to be believed, so in the grand scheme of things, that action....doesn't help you any, actually.
Just zip it and let people come to their own conclusions. Anything else is just shooting yourself in the foot, looking VERY desperate for being believed, and thus, does not help you convince people at the end of the day.

If you get to push your conclusions of knowing no one that has had it or died to it then those that do get to push theirs.

I know 4 people in my direct social circle that have had COVID including 1 of those spending 4 days in the ICU due to it.
I know of 7 people at my last job at a major Pediatric Healthcare system on the East Coast of the US that had it. 6 recovered and 1 passed away.
I know of 3 people in my current job that have had it.

Please random person on a "Conspiracy SIte" tell me again how I should zip it....lulz

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I wish it wasn't true. One of my friends has lost 2 family members and a 3rd in bad condition. Another friend took a video call from a friend, who denied Covid existed, that got it and was in hospital having signed a DNR order, his organs were beginning to shut down.

I take advice from a micro biologist friend.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Look at you, already getting defensive on your hill after chastising others.

Wanna play that game with me?

I lost my last grandfather because of assholes like you, you know people but just like others with your stance, you offer no substance.

Me on the other hand, the person who was killed by people like you, was suppose to share a family tradition and pass a heirloom to me.

I got it at his funeral.

You aren't high and mighty (maybe high). You are trying to dictate other peoples lifes that'll you'll never have to pay for the responsibility of ruining.

Smdh

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm not getting defensive, you wanna go and pass covid on to people with undiagnosed medical conditions, the elderly and vulnerable, be my guest, won't effect my life. Glad I live in a more sensible place.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Wow, do you know how hypocritical this makes you mr mouth on the interwebs desperate to be believed.

Cry me a river!
edit on 31/1/21 by djz3ro because: ]

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Have "they" isolated the pathogen yet? if not why not.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Well if not, then how come ..... say Chickens.... eat anthrax ??

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

That Dr. Judy Mikovits who was targeted for revealing some ugly truths and who was not convicted of a crime? Who lost her job and has undergone severe financial and psychological stresses because she believes the truth is more important than just being a good team player who never questions? People who stand up are ridiculed and have the legal system thrown at them in an attempt to shut them up. It's big money at stake, potentially billions and no person is going to stand in the way of that.

I say she's a very brave woman, a doctor of vast experience and one of the few I personally would trust without reservation.

But if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Faustus, Fauci, whatever his name is.
edit on 31-1-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join