It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions - Judy Mikovits

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Many out there just do as they are told. 2 of my relatives and a friend were recently vaccinated with the 1st shot. Inject me with anything. I know the government is out to protect all of us. The television tells us that it should be taken so I will take it along with all the yearly flu shots and whatever else they say to inject. Anyone that has any fact that go against the official stance shall be censored and legally attacked.

I for 1 think it is extremely foolish to take the experimental gene therapy drugs they are eventually forcing onto the public. this is the scientific facts. Many doctors agree.

How COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ May Destroy the Lives of Millions - Judy Mikovits | Dr. Mercola

The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more

More Mikovits video's
edit on 31-1-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine.

Yes it is. It produces an immune response. It induces the immune system to produce antibodies which attack the pathogen.

edit on 1/31/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

More Doctors are for the Vaccine than against it. Are you under the illusion that every Doctor you "feel" is lying has broken their hypocratic oath?
edit on 31/1/21 by djz3ro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Stupidity, and clinging to dumb beliefs, will indeed ruin millions of lives..we are here already.

Nothing wrong with questions though!
edit on 31-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Are you under the illusion that PCR testing is accurate?
Medical licensing is being leveraged against doctors who speak up.
Doctors are operating under the assumption pcr tests are an accurate way to diagnose the vid.
They are not.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Judy Mikovits?

Judy Mikovits claims the new coronavirus is being wrongly blamed for many deaths. She makes head-scratching assertions about the virus—for instance, that it is “activated” by face masks.

Mikovits also accuses Anthony Fauci, head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a prominent member of the White House’s Coronavirus Task Force, of being responsible for the deaths of millions during the early years of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. 

Mikovits had an explosive breakup with WPI. The institute filed suit against her in November 2011 for allegedly removing laboratory notebooks and keeping other proprietary information on her laptop, on flash drives, and in a personal email account. She was arrested in California on felony charges that she was a fugitive from justice and jailed for several days. 

She has weighed in on the autism debate with controversial theories about causes and treatments. Her discredited work and her legal travails have made her a martyr in the eyes of some.

Oh you mean THAT Judy Mikovits!!!

Her work has been debunked and retracted and she hasn't published anything since 2012.

I think we can agree the OP is bovine excrement!

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My way of life is such that I am not a high risk person, therefore I see little need to get vaccinated.

I don't believe the vaccinations are effective or safe yet, so I see little sense in getting vaccinated.

I have educated myself through various medical sites about what this virus is and what the vaccinations are, but I still see little need for myself personally to get vaccinated.

I feel bad for the people who feel they need to based on what strangers tell then they should do.

I feel bad for the families who have lost loved ones from the Covid.

I feel bad for the healthcare workers who have to deal with critical patients every day.

I know they feel some fear because of these bad situations and understand that their fear drives their decisions. But these are just more reasons to keep myself distanced from many people (an activity that comes naturally to me anyway).

All I can do is hope it all turns out for the best and keep as positive an attitude as I can about everything. I eat healthy, exercise and keep the news to a bare minimum of local news only so as to keep a positive attitude. I am a firm believer that your state of mind correlates directly to your physical well-being.

If anything, this virus is forcing me to be a better person in many ways so I can decrease my chances of contracting it. And one of those methods is not watching the types of "news" that this Judy lady is peddling because it only focus on something that is both negative and subjective. If you only point out the negative and don't put out any positive, realistic solutions to that perceived problem, I'm not listening.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No, I don't believe it is as accurate as they thought to begin with. That fact doesn't mean Covid isn't as bad as they say though.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Oh I know it is terrible, I had to lock 'er in 4wd to get out of my driveway to get over the bodies piling up in the road.
Gtfo
Try leaving your brain-sucking computer and going out in public.
I've been out in public daily, in Tennessee(the massive outbreak state) every single day since this farce started.
Not one gd sick person.
The gd epidemic you need tested to know is happening.

Good news though, the UN says you can wear 2 masks now and be even safer.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine.

Yes it is. It produces an immune response. It induces the immune system to produce antibodies which attack the pathogen.

But it doesn't prevent further spread, nor does it kill the infection entirely so you're just asymptomatic, sick but not sick.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Mandroid7

No, I don't believe it is as accurate as they thought to begin with. That fact doesn't mean Covid isn't as bad as they say though.

Actually it does.
Why you think otherwise is the problem.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Years from now, when someone asks about how the zombie apocalypse started, I will tell them to be quiet and to finish eating their rat stew.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

In the words of Saucy fauci, long term covid, now I understand what he meant by that.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Do any of the vaccines alter or affect your genes?

No one is touching this, even glorious Phage jumps on the courtroom speech about vaccine.

But no one is addressing these other issues, is it ethically responsible to knowing alter a populations genes? Then have people like Phage go, "Well technically it's still a vaccination, in the sense of legal speak".

Give me a break, no one is interested in helping people. Big Pharma has been using the silent population as Guinea pigs for generations, now suddenly they're heroes?

What's next, Pfizer getting a Nobel peace prize?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

And that is the 1trillion dollar question, but hey you have to get it to find out what it does to you in the long term, because baby no even Pharma can answer that one for you.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

I am like you, the risk to me is negligible, I'm healthy as a horse, I rarely get ill, I have been asymptomatic with the Cold and Flu in the past but I have 2 people very close to me (both Mothers, both with Fibromyalgia, one with Eplisepsy and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome) which puts them at high risk.

If it was just me, I don't think I'd bother. But I don't want to risk either of these Ladies getting ill. I've always been vaccinated, nothing has ever gone wrong (we only have our own experience to base this on, after all).

At the end of the day, the evidence points to underlying health conditions being the real killer when it comes to Covid. How many of us are walking around with those? How many of those are unknowingly at risk from something we don't even know what we have?

I wear a mask in shops and on public transport, I will be vaccinated (some of my friends in health care or who are vulnerable have been already, no side effects) and I do this because I've read a lot about this over the past year and I am able to think for myself.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

But it doesn't prevent further spread, nor does it kill the infection entirely so you're just asymptomatic, sick but not sick.

Very few, if any, vaccines completely prevent infection. The infectiousness of those who have been vaccinated is unknown, and won't be for some time. But if other vaccines are any indication, it will reduce infectiousness substantially.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Years from now, when someone asks about how the zombie apocalypse started, I will tell them to be quiet and to finish eating their rat stew.

I don't know where I read this and am paraphrasing...

Years from now you find a mask in a coat pocket.

You laugh and reminisce about the crazy times back then and how stupid people were.

Then you put the coat on and continue down the road, trying to survive another day in the apocalyptic nightmare that is 2030.

edit on 31-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

In the words of Saucy fauci, long term covid, now I understand what he meant by that.

He meant that, in some people, the damage caused by the disease persists long after the virus has cleared.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Do any of the vaccines alter or affect your genes?

No, they do not. They can have no effect on DNA because they do not enter the cell nucleus. It is not gene therapy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join