It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am honestly intrigued by the signature issues....those are really odd.

I thought impersonating someone was at least a misdemeanor?

Impersonating a former Senator & VP?

Here's the thing with the sigs, most will say "hell he can put an x, it doesn't matter." And, in a way, that's true.

The problem is they had his sig in the autopen from being VP, so it could be matched. That shows one of two things: Extreme cocking up, or a symbol for those with eyes to see (maybe both).

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Worth a peek on RT.news, to see a brief oncoming ref; D.J.T.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I think it probably works like dominion... they can't be so bold as to fudge it completely, and have to keep it kind of real...
There is also the possibility that they want a reasonable excuse to let Joe go so another can step in and take his place.
Balancing act... they still need to maintain the idea that he won the election fairly. That said, I know where you are coming from. It's kind of censoring(ish) but not enough. All it does is show interference without really helping things.

Yes, odd indeed. Maybe Google is no longer in charge of Google. Dunno.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
here's the link to the Qshaman's Rumble

Another super soldier whistleblower that I've gleaned a lot of info from is Aug Tellez
Secret Space Program/ Solar Warden

There's others...Miles Johnston, James Rink, James Bartley, James Casbolt, Max Spiers, Randy Cramer, Tony Rodriguez, Kevan Trimmel...

Disinfo, psyop... soft disclosure... you decide

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Could be a fun parody account!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
We've been seeing small changes in things that our eyes are drawn to. What does Q have to say about it...

Trolling is fun.
Hussein/Trump interior = identical minus small changes.

(Referring to AF1)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I like James Bartley. The real problem many have, is that they haven't experienced something fully strange, so everyone who talks about weird stuff is just deemed nuts. Having listened to James a good few times, he is very grounded and seemingly had a lot of weirdness his whole life. My own weirdness has had me see various somethings in the sky most of my life. I feel privileged in that, but it is also isolating. Little is gained from speaking out about it. the old idea that it's about getting attention or making money isn't true. I've only spoke about my weirdness, because I feel like I am meant to... not because I want to.
I mean, if people want to get a full dose of how weird this planet gets, just listen to some of these dogmen encounters, and tell me these aren't normal people... The stories are too wild... the reactions too real.

Or if you listen to Dave Paulides about the "missing 411" cases, that gets full weird. But yet, I'd struggle to find a more grounded guy than Dave.

CANAM Missing Project YT page
Dave tells many stories on a regular basis, well worth a watch if you are unaware of his work.

So, when it comes to super soldiers... and flying triangle (that both I and my missus have seen close up)... it isn't really a stretch to me in anything he (Jacob) says. But I have always gone out looking for the answers to this stuff. Most people don't. So to straight up accept it is probably a stretch for most.

This is why, if there really is a "Sky Event"... I am expecting to see many craft in the sky across the world, or something similar. People need to see what has been hidden! Hidden reality gate crashing the proposed boring narrative.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thanks SG and Salad for your thoughts on the “ Q shaman “, lol, it’s all soo Crazy ! We know the clowns like to use actors as assets , lol, maybe ice skater’s too ?

Was listening to Amazing Polly’s latest video’s, she had some interesting thoughts on how these “ player’s “ might fit in to what’s happening. She’s also quite Happy, believing “ The Plan “ is coming to fruition, awhile back she seemed to sour on Q, lol, we’ve all been there, but now she’s going back analyzing Q drops with fresh eyes and renewed Faith.

I agree that people “had to be shown”, Dear Lord, what self respecting old school Dem could condone closing down the pipeline and other energy independence that prevents “ Blood for Oil “ in the ME ? Just becomes more and more obvious and absurd everyday !

Polly video worth a watch.

www.bitchute.com...

Thanks Cherokeetroy, just saw your links, looks interesting

edit on 24-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Sen. Rand Paul

I voted to certify the electors and seat the new President. It’s not about that anymore. They won’t even admit there is election fraud and want to pretend nothing happened.

He just admitted that he knowingly voted to certify and seat Biden when there was obvious election fraud. Why would he do that

I think it's important to note that in the video he linked he defends allegations of electoral fraud and calls the interviewer out directly on his doublespeak.
www.youtube.com...

He IS calling out the fraud and the media obfuscation of it, despite how he voted.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Fully understood and truly sorry to hear how things are. IWe - in a sense - are lucky enough to have several close relatives within the Medical party. Also understand the difficult measures ref; Full Medical advice plus treatment can be a problem your side of the pond. Have you, by chance, ever joined a Medical forum of Fellow sufferers ?? They do have Charity run folk who are well experienced and can often return either Better advice, or maybe more appropriate treatment. Also the wise way to find an affordable Medicine that may help. Therapy, correct dieting, plus a host of other lines do seem to help. Wife already has a curved spine that is - like your goodself - better felt by arrangement of soft items when bedtime crops up. Wish you all the VFery, Very Best for finding a seemingly way to avoid further aches & Pains. Just do your best please to take it easy and Wish you all the best for oncoming years.

Well I appreciate your sympathies, it can be difficult to find adequate medical services on a budget. Just to be clear though, I am pain free, with no loss of mobility. The therapies I learned have allowed me to make a full recovery. Hopefully that will suffice into the future, so far so good.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Why does the media personality always demand someone say something or demand they admit something. This tactic is irritating to listen to. It's like the BLM thugs that get in one's face and scream for them to "say it...just SAY IT, dammit!!"

Why can't these media people just ask questions, even tough ones, and allow the guest to answer. It is always a loud confrontation with these people trying to force someone to say something against their will.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
General reply, I saw this link about Orange at Wictor's quad page, thought you all might not have seen it. I know we haven't heard much about him the last few days except maybe a little about how the establishment goons are supposed to be 'gonna get him'.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Also, I thought it important to note, that the Wikipedia entry on our new DNI thought it important to note her affirming her willingness to 'hunt Q's' and the fact that she was asked such during her confirmation. Disgusting.
en.wikipedia.org...

When questioned about the January 6, 2021, storming of the Capitol building, Haines said it was the primary responsibility of the FBI, not the intelligence community, to investigate domestic threats, though she also committed to collaborating with the FBI and Department of Homeland Security to evaluate the public threat of QAnon, an online conspiracy theory promoted by some supporters of President Trump.

'Evaluate the public threat of'...okay, not quite 'willingness to hunt Q's'...at least, not yet...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What if the military coup actually happen and they're using Joe as a puppet to maintain order

Well. If Trump dropped the Hammer of Thor, it would result in a domestic #storm of epic proportions. he would be blamed for EVERYTHING.

The way things are now, Team Biden couldn't make a move even if they wanted to.

A sort of controlled chaos reigns.

Hal the keys do't eve work o this laptop. I have to cut paste individual letters

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What is the military coup actually happen and they're using Joe as a puppet to maintain order

Using Joe Biden to maintain order...is like using the village idiot to be your air traffic controller.

Biden is like the substitute teacher who can't control his classroom.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Reading that Wikipedia page about her revealed some interesting tidbits. I found this one odd:

In 1992, Haines moved to Baltimore, Maryland, and enrolled as a doctoral student at Johns Hopkins University. However, later that year, Haines dropped out and with her future husband purchased a bar in Fell's Point, Baltimore, which had been seized in a drug raid;[4] they turned the location into an independent bookstore and café.[10] She named the store Adrian's Book Cafe, after her late mother; Adrian's realistic oil paintings filled the store.[10] The bookstore won City Paper's "Best Independent Bookstore" in 1997 and was known for having an unusual collection of literary offerings, local writers, erotica reading nights, and small press publications.[11] Adrian's hosted a number of literary readings, including erotica readings, which became a media focus when she was appointed by President Obama to be the Deputy Director of the CIA.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Probably hunt those deemed a threat using drones. Another Georgetown lawyer and she worked closely with Drone king John Brennan.🙄

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It’s not funny. Where is the joke?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am honestly intrigued by the signature issues....those are really odd.

I thought impersonating someone was at least a misdemeanor?

Impersonating a former Senator & VP?

Here's the thing with the sigs, most will say "hell he can put an x, it doesn't matter." And, in a way, that's true.

The problem is they had his sig in the autopen from being VP, so it could be matched. That shows one of two things: Extreme cocking up, or a symbol for those with eyes to see (maybe both).

Anyone in any kind of intelligence position could tell you the signatures are odd.

They have the backslash type "J" but the 2 piece "B" that is signature Joe, suddenly becoming 1 piece is really telling.

Anyone that has EVER studied handwriting will tell you signatures don't just change.....

This is actually a oddity that should be looked in to.
edit on 1/24/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/24/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Why does the media personality always demand someone say something or demand they admit something. This tactic is irritating to listen to. It's like the BLM thugs that get in one's face and scream for them to "say it...just SAY IT, dammit!!"

Why can't these media people just ask questions, even tough ones, and allow the guest to answer. It is always a loud confrontation with these people trying to force someone to say something against their will.

That's just it, if they can twist the situation into having the subject agree with you then you can parade it around from then on as a 'truth'. "Even Rand Paul said last week, my breath doesn't smell like dragon poop!"

It's so messed up. So intellectually dishonest. Instead of finding a genuine truth to share, they seem devoted to twisting lies into a facsimile of the truth that they sell to the public. I don't know why anybody would bother to depend on them for information. I wish people weren't foolish enough to accept their lies.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ok...so here is a odd one for you.....I can't find a single other instance of Joe Biden signing anything like this....

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join