It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Gravelbone
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

This is getting way too similar to the sovereign citizen stuff.

I never researched it as much as I probably should have, but do have a personal story that is interesting about it.

I have lived in my neighborhood for about 10 years now, but grew up playing with friends in this neighborhood so I knew everyone when I moved here, or at least everyone's parents and houses they were in.

One guy was on my street for years....30 or more at least. He has built a 2 story underground bunker in his property....and this is in the suburbs just outside of Atlanta perimeter. I knew his son fairly well....he had done some roofing on a couple houses I renovated and was a solid worker.

I got to talking to him one day and he went in to all kinds of stuff about the sovereign citizen theory. So I started looking in to it and it is VERY interesting and actually a fairly sound theory in some aspects.

Well...his dad, who had the house, was all about the sovereign citizen thing.

So....as a side business I buy old houses in the area and renovate or sell for the lot. So I always look up properties and owners and foreclosures on the court steps, etc....well....his property was on the foreclosure status.

So I called him and asked if I could buy his house....his answer was what made me really start looking at the viability of this theory.

He told me it had been in foreclosure for 15 years.....the original bank he had the mortgage with sold his mortgage to another bank without his consent....he has won every case he had against him and lived in his house with no mortgage for 15 years.

I looked it all up on the property history and his name in every database I have access to....after he sold the house I have no clue where he went, nor can I find any record of him.

He even sold it with no repercussions 3 years ago....

I do not understand it much at all....it is very convoluted and lawyer speak, but I can't find any other explanation for his being able to have a home in foreclosure that long without being evicted by LEO.

That's interesting. This is a separate obscure legal strategy distinct from the strawman/sovreign citizen thing though. I have heard of this one, though I've never seen it actually work out in practice. I'm not saying it doesn't, I'm just saying that though I've had this one explained to me, I've never seen it successfully implemented, only heard descriptions of how it's supposed to work.

As the theory goes, you contest the bank's standing to foreclose, due to the strong likelihood that they are no longer servicing the debt. The theory is that most banks will bundle your mortgage and re-leverage it to create a derivative and give the institution more money on paper. In doing so, the bank has technically signed that mortgage note over to another lender.

Therefore, they no longer have standing to foreclose because they are no longer empowered to enforce the terms of the mortgage, since they are no longer the holder of the note in fact. The company that they signed the note over to when they created the derivative is the note holder, but that company has no contract with the home buyer, meaning they also have no authority to foreclose. The home owner can in theory then triumph in a legal challenge because none of the lenders really have legal standing to enforce the foreclosure if it is successfully contested.

Most people don't know this and don't raise this challenge, so the foreclosure would go through. If you know though and successfully raise the challenge, that's how it supposedly plays out. Of course if the bank never gambled with your mortgage by having a third party service the debt, then they would still be the note holder and could successfully answer the legal challenge and foreclose. They would still have standing.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A federal court should be made to issue a declaratory judgment abut the People's legal relationship to a Biden presidency. No injunctive relief sought...just a declaration of legal rights. They give those freely whenever a controversy exists.

That is how we unravel this ball and expose what's really going on in DC.
edit on 1/21/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
They can't hide/ignore everything - interesting happenings at the official White House YouTube Channel. Five videos posted so far and dislikes are running 3-10x over likes on all of them. They even had to disable comments on some of them because of the overwhelmingly negative posts LOL.
I've subscribed just to hit the dislike every time a new vid drops.

Oops. I forgot to subscribe!
Already disliked all five though.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
nope
edit on 21-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's a fake Oval Office set up somewhere else!

Maybe take a look at an overhead map view of the West Wing.

OK, there is a drive outside the West Wing. It's probably just a Secret Service vehicle parked there.

link   
Just thought I'd throw this in here since it caught my eye. A news report on utube title:

Canada reacts to Biden ending Keystone Pipeline.
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Im2keul
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow
I was thinking Bill Gates?

But no glasses

Bottom row of people - multi-cultural. Second row - blonde tanned androgynous. Top All white - except Barry coconut.

Fauci points to graph of US Covid cases going up - Vax getting binned????

(post by Metalcrack removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Just thought I'd throw this in here since it caught my eye. A news report on utube title:

Canada reacts to Biden ending Keystone Pipeline.
youtu.be...

'
Alberta premier calls Biden's XL cancellation a 'gut punch' for U.S.-Canada trade relationship

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney said U.S. President Joe Biden's decision to revoke the permit for Calgary-based TC Energy's Keystone XL pipeline was a "gut punch," characterizing it as a direct attack on the trade relationship between the two countries.

"Sadly, [this is] an insult directed at the United States's most important ally and trading partner," Kenney said during a press conference held Wednesday.

Kenney said he was calling on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to sit down with the new administration, suggesting that the federal government impose trade and economic sanctions should those efforts be refused.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You mean the building everybody knew was going to collapse, and the reporter said so excontemporaneously?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Starting off with a bang.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You can see a car as well in the other picture of the oval that YTT posted.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think E might have just doxed himself. E posted this last night (bolding mine):

Some of us have only just begun to fight.

Gloves off, friends.

If they thought I was a thorn before, after I tore their Ukrainian pedo server down, Just wait. If they thought I was adversarial before, plastering me on CNN for winking in unison with the President. Just wait.
If you thought, that this fight ended because Trump left the oval office, you are sorely mistaken.
If you thought knowing military strike plans before they happen, or warning of false flag events in advance, or telling you days before the news when political figures had died, or painting pictures of plague months before the waking world understood their plans, somehow encompassed the limit of my skill, you were sorely mistaken.
If you thought my tacit friendships with the inner circle of Patriots, or random conversations with Wikileaks people or White House staff was the extent of my connections; you guessed wrong.

I will bring the mountain low, and leave nothing but figurative ash in the wake of proverbial fire.

I told you if and when the lights went out, I would throw myself between you and the dark.

And so I will.

Hold on tight.

Rage, rage against the dying of the Light.

E.

Anybody have any idea what the bolded part is referring to?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How in the world would she know?

I know I sure as # didnt expect them to come down when i watched it happen. She's a structural engineer as well as a journalist? Impressive

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As always, I am clearly rubbish at taking breaks. My mind too busy... the high strangeness rolls on.

I want to point out this tweet by Pompeo...

link

Is Mike just hinting at another Presidential run? I haven't done the exact math, but I know from quick work that it plants it around the next election. This doesn't line up with any other predictions beyond "business as usual". Many aren't even expecting another election.

I do wonder if enough has been done in Trumps term to ensure the US can't fall into foreign power control to last that long.
Anyway, it was cryptic enough to share. But in a sense, this feeds into a theory I have, and about optics.

Things I've been thinking about.

Pompeo's focus.
Mood at the inauguration.
17 EOs.
Sun Tzu.

Also, I made a funny picture of Biden.

These people are stupid.

On a side note, I've been thinking how vulnerable a body is. Our own body can attack us from the inside, heart attacks, disease, viruses!, or someone can attack you or punch you. Both are a danger. Good health and learning self defence solve most of these problems. Neglect one of the two, and you remain vulnerable.
The most vulnerable period of the day for anyone, is when they are asleep. Eyes open.

Right that's enough from me... starting to sound like a letter. But one without an inside source... just a conspiracy theorist who thinks too much. Much love.

p.s. If you get where my mind is at, shhhh. If you don't, honestly, it isn't worth thinking about.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Do Not Give Up! SPECIAL with Hank Kunneman, Dutch Sheets and Mike Lindell

‘Please Sue Me Dominion’: MyPillow’s Mike Lindell Invites Lawsuit Over Election Conspiracy Theories

“Please sue me, Dominion,” Lindell said. He proceeded to mock the threat while saying “it’s like the old mafia days when I used to bet football.”

The discussion continued with Lindell complaining further about the attacks on his company, plus he insisted that getting sued would make his alleged revelations get to court faster than they would’ve otherwise.

edit on 1212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Andy, so if Kamala Harris were unable to fulfil her VP role then the Senate could be tied 50/50 for possibly months?

If so, then it will be interesting to see if this is one of the next chess moves!
edit on 21-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

How in the world would she know?

I know I sure as # didnt expect them to come down when i watched it happen. She's a structural engineer as well as a journalist? Impressive

No, she spews rumours....and got the tense wrong. Tell a dozen different random people on the street that ATS is going down, by the time it's repeated enough, it turn into "ATS went down". It's a pretty common sociological phenomena.

I can't help people who believe, umm....what do people believe? That BBC intentionally mis-reported it? What do your people think? Please explain how it happened, and what it really means. Bear in mind, the simplest explanation is probably correct. All you are really doing is pointing at it and gawking...."look".

Fact: Everybody covering it knew the building was falling.
Fact: Reporters are idiots.

Seriously, you think the Deep State sought out this specific reporter and planted a story that showed their criminal intent?

Have you done any follow-up? Doubt it.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not to derail the thread by going off on 911.

We'll just agree to disagree about that BBC clip

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

No, please explain. I'm not the one who brought it up.

Finish your thought.

I'll repeat mine. EVERYONE there heard (knew) it was going to collapse....look at the fire department records. Remember, "pull it"?

The stupid reporter got her cue wrong, weather the story was supposed to run later, after it actually fell, or she muffed it with getting the tense wrong.

It's a nothingburger of the highest order, but it's your guy's best evidence of a conspiracy? That's ridiculous and makes the rest of us look bad.

edit on 21-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: I can't believe people are unable to figure this one out. Maybe too much ATS is a bad thing.

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join