It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
17 again

Trump’s Second Impeachment Shows the World the Power That Corporations Have Over American Politics

The second impeachment of President Trump, this time for inciting a riot, got a big boost when dozens of large corporations endorsed the effort. Amazon, American Express, Blue Cross Blue Shield, BP, BlackRock, Dow Chemical, Goldman Sachs, and other major companies announced their support for impeachment by stopping donations to Republicans who refused to certify the Electoral College vote. Meanwhile, Twitter and Facebook have banned Trump from their platforms, while his lender Deutsche Bank has reportedly cut off funding to his golf courses and hotels.

These moves by major corporate donors helped convince 10 House Republicans to join the Democrats in voting for impeachment, even though their defection from Trump will likely invite challengers in future GOP primaries. Trump’s impeachment now moves to the Senate for trial. The Constitution requires a two-thirds majority to convict a president, meaning at least 17 Republicans would need to join all 50 Democrats and independents in the new Senate.

edit on 1212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Thanks for the response TGD!

Whilst others will likely find this a useful resource, I would be unable to maintain the throughput using it because I would have to cut & paste two urls as well as hitting the send button for each page... the tool I currently use "single file":

a) Is just one click on my browser menu bar,
b) Adds a timestamp to the filename to recorded when one archived it,
c) Takes as little as 7 seconds per page archive,
d) Stores the file "offline" on my local laptop (and from there I can backup to USBs and dropbox),
e) Can be accessed and viewed with link urls and pictures intact when offline.

3 Posts on the MAP make a point of archiving OFFLINE, so this is what I personally am choosing to do - there must be a reason in the plan to need to do this for it to be stressed 3 times!

I'd note also that archive.vn routes through a G00GLE DNS primary host, so may have access issues at some point in the future, compared to other hosts - subject to the whim of the G00g overlords much like Twitter.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

qanon.pub...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My guy? Im not sure what you're on about.

Im at work on my phone and i dont have the time or the willpower to write my thoughts on the matter.

I will throw you a PM when I have the time.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hunter's tattoos. Something hidden in plain site? Hunter was much bigger from earlier pictures and now that he is on coke he has lost a lot of weight. Speaking to a tattoo friend he told me that weight loss can cause very detailed tattoos to be affected in a different way than if someone gains weight. Very detailed tattoos become less defined, as in small details are obscured.
Hunter may have been forced to use coc aine to loose significant weight and that would explain his anger.
Remember the movie WaterWorld? The young girl had the tattoo of the map on her back detailing how to find land. Hunter is part of the movie, and he has the map on his back.
www.youtube.com...
authoritytattoo.com...

originally posted by: purplemer
Remember the lake map on Bidens back; That military helicopter incident. Happened around the same area.

edit on 21-1-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: add content

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Also a couple of Twitter birds telling Joe what to say (C_A) whilst Pelosi and Schumer are kneeling under, and pointing up to, Bill Clinton.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Do you have a Glamis site link close to hand?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

"White SQUALL"

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Try reading Q posts with a Chinese accent!

Or Russian. Regardless, it is someone and/or a team that has a very good understanding of the English language.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

BBC this morning was saying that Biden's first foreign trip will be to meet Justin Trudeau in Canada!

Finding out how Uranium1 can be salvaged?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The bomber that was used to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima was named the Enola Gay. Enola means alone. That was the name given to the young girl with the map tattoo on her back in the movie Waterworld. The girl everyone was trying to take possession of.
Hunter was trying to look at the tattoo in the mirror. He didn't know what tattoo had been put on his back. It would be important to discover who did the tattoo.
The recent message we had concerning atomic bombs identified Obama and the attempts to implicate Russia.
We are having games, many at the same time, and so it does seem confusing at times.
Our attention has once again been completely diverted towards the inauguration.
www.defense.gov... reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Consider that the 1384 days in Mike Pompeo's tweet is looking backwards to the start of the execution of the plan!

Date difference calculator puts that at April 8th, 2017!

It is 1384 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date.

Or 3 years, 9 months, 13 days excluding the end date.

Or 45 months, 13 days excluding the end date.

Somewhere along this journey we were told that the plan had started 6 months before the Posts started:

April 8th to Oct 28th, 2017 = 6 months.

The implication is that some big milestone in the plan occurs today?

ETA - 1384 also = AC HD = AC Hard? Is this a tank commander slang? Wasn't Pompeo in that area during his service?
edit on 21-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Enjoy The Show

twitter.com...

Hmmm...Seems like they might have new employers...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I assume, after 4 years of POTUS Trump turning off the slushfund and kickbacks tap, that Biden will be in a hurry to open the taps full?

I suggest we keep an eye on which taps are being opened with which EOs and what statements might be suggesting this... only one I've seen so far is:

1) Rejoining the Paris climate accord

I'd tend to agree. The mainstream environmentalist movement does seem to be a racket, so that corrupt process will spin back up.

a reply to: saladfingers123456

I'd tend to agree with the contents of your pamphlet, that a large part of this op was likely a 'red pill for the masses' type effort.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Alex Jones with a bit of levity this morning. I wish I knew how to embed a Twitter video.

twitter.com...

AJ Sword of Truth

United States of Conspiracy (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I just wanted to post an example of what's happening before YT wakes up and starts massaging the numbers!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
america-reborn-trump2021

qanon.video...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have one tattoo. It's behind my right ear. I can't see it. Even when I use a mirror I can barely see it. But I do know what it is. Hunter's tattoo is in memory of his mother. And the region she came from. There's nothing more to it than that. It's a memorial tattoo.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The bomber that was used to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima was named the Enola Gay. Enola means alone. That was the name given to the young girl with the map tattoo on her back in the movie Waterworld. The girl everyone was trying to take possession of.
Hunter was trying to look at the tattoo in the mirror. He didn't know what tattoo had been put on his back. It would be important to discover who did the tattoo.
The recent message we had concerning atomic bombs identified Obama and the attempts to implicate Russia.
We are having games, many at the same time, and so it does seem confusing at times.
Our attention has once again been completely diverted towards the inauguration.
www.defense.gov... reply to: Thoughtful1

edit on 21-1-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

They've already purged 10's of thousands dislikes on the WH videos and have removed many of the top comments (on the videos where they are still enabled) in the middle of the night.

YT is also most likely doing the same on the news channels that have covered the installment. One channel I saw had 8 million views and about 200 comments and barely any upvotes. A few hours later, I checked again and it had barely any view increase but the upvotes went up by 200k and dislikes went down.

The machine is hard at work.

edit on 21-1-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Q has left the chat

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very interesting thoughts Rel. Just want to say I appreciate all of your insights. You have a wonderful way of looking at things upside down (or back to front)... in a good way of course : )

We're very much in the fog right now.
I notice that Simon Parkes is changing the narrative today even since the video from last night. I'll be keeping those guys at arms length tbh. Quite frankly, I've always been closer to reality and future view when I just trust myself. Outside sources can derail my own thoughts.

I get "pings" in my head that tell me to look at certain things. I'll trust in that.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join