It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
Just a thought based on my fading memory...

Was 'POTUS' suppose to tweet 'The Storm Is Upon'

If so, is that old POTUS or the new POTUS?

All Ku comms mentioning POTUS now take on a different meaning... IDK

You are working in the MSM paradigm.

If you believe the election fraud is real...

Then Trump is still POTUS.

If you don’t believe election fraud is real, then You certainly don’t believe in Ku.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Fraud is real - lol

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Remember the lake map on Bidens back; That military helicopter incident. Happened around the same area.

edit on 21-1-2021 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Compare and contrast...

Looks like they re-decorated overnight

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Haven't had a chance to verify this.. might not have time today.

Have at it

Soul

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
I went back to your post and relistened to Biden's swearing in on the Bible. John Roberts did ask Biden "So help you God?"
Biden did not repeat the same words. He said "So Help me God." Does this mean that he is not legally the President?
Meanwhile the enemedia is all over the Biden did not meeting the timing tradition.
www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Bet they start taxing savings to make sure tge underprivileged have a retirement only to put it towards their own failing pensions.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
There it is...SCIENCE

Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing

And only hours later, Biden was seen walking around w/o a mask on.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Final Q truth reveal

Q = 17

JoeRobinetteBiden = 17 characters.

edit on 23131America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jan 2021 09:23:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hi friends.

My gosh what a day yesterday. Here's me coming on here for years banging on about God and Spirit communication and assuring all will be fine and everything is going to plan and have Faith etc.

Then what happens? The demon and the witch actually got inaugurated and the military just stood there and let it happen.

I didn't watch the inauguration, I can't bear Biden's empty insincere words that are devoid of energy. I don't watch tv at all due to the brainwashing with the covid thing, so all I know about the inauguration is that it happened.

Anyway, what a shock. I couldn't believe it, Biden is POTUS?
I trusted Spirit's words and images and passed on the messages of Hope and Faith as best I could interpret them. Did I get the messages wrong? How could I have got them so totally wrong?
And yet, at the same time, I'm feeling I need to be patient.
I must admit that even I, with my unshakable Faith in God Spirit and its Truth, was quite confused and bewildered yesterday and all night. And I felt terrible about giving messages of Hope from Spirit and praying hard every day and night, I couldn't believe Biden is POTUS after all that.

But that was then and now is now and I've had time to calm down a bit and think calmly.
What has already happened in Spirit realm takes time to play out here on physical Earth. What is 'immediate' in Spirit, is weeks on here on Earth.
What we see happening, has happened, is part of the Plan. It's not over yet.
Meditation just now, Spirit messages are - everything is fine, don't panic, don't fear, be patient, don't lose Faith, and ''we need your prayers''.
I was reluctant to share yet another Spirit message of Hope here after what happened yesterday, so I communicate to Spirit that How will anyone listen anymore after what's happened, how can I say everything is fine when with our own eyes and ears we can all see/hear the opposite happening, how can I spread Hope when I am confused too?
I can't do that.

And then an hour or so ago I see this going round twatta explaining things that are happening, why they are happening the way they are - whether there is any Truth behind this I don't know, but I thought I'd share here because I thought it more than a mere coincidence that I saw this after I had asked Spirit how can I pass on any more messages of Hope but offer nothing to hang that Hope on?
Here is what I see Spirit couldn't give or show me in its communication, and it is quite interesting . ..

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

D.C. is fenced off and the President is never going back to the White House. But not for reasons you may be thinking.

[ .. ..]

In 1871 a sedious act was performed by the Government. A coup was made to rewrite the constitution and put WE THE PEOPLE in all capitals, under a new corporate contract transferring the United States of America into the new Corporation of the United States of America which transferred the power of We The People and the constitution over to the new corporation. When they did that, it placed the citizens in the United States as property of the Corporation which was centered in Washington D.C.. This action made Washington D.C. a FOREIGN ENTITY on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city-state, and this corporate entity then ruled over the people. Citizens rights were taken from them in this process. No one realized this.

The forming of this corporation in D.C. is of major importance to understand, for when President Trump signed an executive order in 2018 on Election Interference/Fraud for entities both foreign and domestic, it outlined how assetts would be seized. The President and the people knew and had the proof that a coup transpired out of the Corporation of the United States of America along with other foreign nations and was ignored by the Corporation in D.C.. They continued with their illegal steal, and the military is now in the process of seizing the assets of this foreign country known as THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It appears that President Trump’s executive order was actually directed at the Washington D.C. corporate swamp/cabal all along. D.C. is now walled in and filled with military guard.

After Donald J. Trump exits the White House, D.C. will be locked down because it will not be possible for a foreign ruler to rule over a sovereign country, therefore, the foreign ruler must be locked out. In this case, that would be this new administration.

Please follow the link to read the full article . ..

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

Biden was just voted President of a corporation, not the United States. Trump was voted President of USA.
Two Presidents.

Let's be patient a little longer.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Is there a "line of succession" for Vice President?

No. That's why there was no VP over a dozen times going back 100+ years.

True. In the olden days, they usually didn't bother to replace the VP if he died, resigned, or succeeded to the presidency. There was no formal line of presidential succession beyond the VP at that time, and It's something of a miracle that we never needed to replace the president during those periods, because there would have been a constitutional crisis.

In any event, replacement VPs need to get confirmed by the senate, just like a cabinet official.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

pic from article - whats the pin on the chinese dude behind Biden ?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
Haven't had a chance to verify this.. might not have time today.

Have at it

Soul

Document on DOD

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I would suggest somewhere central, for military safety over the long term... however I guess Philadelphia might be a choice? If it's Denver then youse guys are in trouble!

I've long thought somewhere in the Midwest would be better. It would be more centrally located for the United States of today, and far enough inland that we would have plenty of warning in the event of any kind of missile attack.

I would put the new capitol somewhere near or along the Mississippi river, perhaps in Missouri. I don't see the need for a separate capitol district. Just plot out a city and let it be part of the state of Missouri or wherever. Then give the District of Colombia back to the state of Maryland. Probably give Maryland one extra representative in the House to cover the extra people, assuming DC isn't razed to the ground by the time the military is done with it.

And please, no BS with symbolic street plans or any of that nonsense. Just lay out a simple grid pattern, unless the local landscape requires otherwise.
edit on 21-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

As a side comment on that wordpress article, they also incorrectly assert that "Merkel has stepped down" (but only as party leader, not chancellor of Germany) and that the "Polish government resigned" (it did not, a couple of ministers were replaced but the same party remained in power as did the president and prime minister).

The authors of these pieces make interesting points but inject bits that are not related.

Personally, I hope your sense of where things are heading is correct.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Secret Service tends to use a gold star in their lapel pins... but I didn't find one like that by searching the Internet.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Great catch! Here is a map showing both.

originally posted by: purplemer
Remember the lake map on Bidens back; That military helicopter incident. Happened around the same area.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
LOL....Biden, with the most votes in history, has been down voted on the WH YouTube channel by triple on almost every video....

white house YT channel

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

pic from article - whats the pin on the chinese dude behind Biden ?

There was a guy with the same pin on behind Kamala as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: butcherguy
I mentioned this in a post several days ago and let’s just say this plan was actually developed several years ago/decades ago. Would it be realistic to have some of these players already tagged and develop some really bizarre back stories such as Simon and let’s say Alex Jones for instance. By developing these outrageous back stories they would lose credibility in the mainstream and would fly under the radar so to speak.

You mean plans like THIS hidden in plain sight in 1997 by someone who left us with a whole bunch of Chinese Whispers he started over two decades ago?

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join