It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Andrew Jackson has been replaced with Ben Franklin.

Bottom bookshelf is a Moon rock set.

Super large image Here.

What kind of outlet is that next to the curtain under the Ben Franklin portrait? The one close to the floor.
edit on 1/21/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Forgive my mental incapacity, but what is this site? I took a peek and couldn't make heads or tails of it. What are we assuming it is or who is behind it?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Well this is not going to end well. Alberta's really worked up over Biden canceling the Keystone Pipeline. In fact the premier is calling for economic and trade sanctions. They are rightfully concerned about the unilateral action by Biden destroying a project that is already under construction. This is not just about job, which is a big loss, but about trust. If we commit to a deal we should be true to our word except in the cases where it is a serious impact on homeland security. No doubt Biden's first trip is to Canada.
I think in the days ahead we are going to see lots of unilateral actions by the Biden/Harris team here as well. The rules no longer apply to them. It is not good policy on day one to alienate our closest trading partners.
toronto.citynews.ca...

Our Alberta premier knew this was going to happen, every Canadian knew it was going to happen. He’s just playing politics with Trudeau mostly....although our Idiot in charge of Alberta, was enough of an idiot, that he spent our tax money on what everyone knew was dead...💸💸

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I meant on the cover of that Jacobin magazine...

but this is interesting. you're saying she's not moving into a VP residence? Probably just waiting for the move to the WH. Moving is a PITA, why do it twice in less than four years, ammirite?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Painting on left side of Oval office looks interesting:

a) Shows flags in tatters?
b) Looks like fingers lakes in dark blue beneath the flags!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I was leaving the easier, obvious decodes, for you CanMas!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
What kind of outlet is that next to the curtain under the Ben Franklin portrait? The one close to the floor.

Who cares as long as it's mains. Close enough for if he gets caught short and uses the curtain.
edit on 21/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Perhaps one of multiple cameras/mics to keep an exact watch on what Biden does; from multiple angles?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee
You support a pedophile

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
One of Biden's first EO's to reverse Trump policies is to revoke the requirement that the census only include U.S. citizens. So it doesn't matter if you are here illegally you will be counted. That has lots of implications as to how many electors are assigned to each state. But that won't really matter since the plan is to abolish the elect.college system and implement majority rule.
I was speaking to a neighbor who voted for Biden because she didn't like the way he spoke about woman [big policy issue there,right?] and I asked her if she understood what she had voted for. I brought up the majority election vote issue vs what we have now. At first she thought, yes the majority should win,which seems simple on the face of it. I then explained how we would end up in flyover country and really there would be no point in voting anymore. The majority are on the east and west coasts. Just imagine if something was proposed that would be really harmful to a state but beneficial to the coastal cities, it would be passed because the impact would not be relevant to the voting majority. We would have no representation.

www.npr.org... e-counted

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything
The thought crossed my mind as well,why move twice. I wonder whose furniture was moved into the Whitehouse?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

ModusPonus can probably elaborate more but our digs, earlier in the thread parts, showed them to be some kind of world governing council above the Queen etc., a bit like the old guy in Transformers: Last of the Knights... though in this case the boss is a lady; Somerset Belenoff.

They give the vibes of being some kind of back room powerhouse of global frequency control traced back to a foregone age.

Also appears they may be more dangerous than deep state to get on the wrong side of.

link   

Super large image Here.

Biden removes military flags from Oval Office on first day as president

President Joe Biden removed the U.S. military branch flags from the Oval Office on Wednesday, a staple in the office during Donald Trump’s term.

The missing flags were first reported by the Washington Post, who noted the absence of the flags that had been on the left side of the office near the window for years.

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Perhaps one of multiple cameras/mics to keep an exact watch on what Biden does; from multiple angles?

Very long time lapse then.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Super large image Here.

Of interest to us Brits....has he removed Churchill's bust?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Biden removes military flags from Oval Office on first day as president

President Joe Biden removed the U.S. military branch flags from the Oval Office on Wednesday, a staple in the office during Donald Trump’s term.

The missing flags were first reported by the Washington Post, who noted the absence of the flags that had been on the left side of the office near the window for years.

Maybe he isn't ALLOWED to display them.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
What does that link mean?

Sorry, ya lost me.? If you're referring to the URL part "arc-anglerfish-washpost..." it's an Amazon image server hostname.

originally posted by: ModusPonus

Do you think he has 2 phones for a reason? you know like one for Jill and one for China?

I'm sure but both appear identical. The phones on Biden's desk both have red buttons. Trump had one phone with a red button.

It appears Biden has removed the red button on the Resolute Desk that Trump used to summon a White House butler to bring in a Diet Coke.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Of interest to us Brits....has he removed Churchill's bust?

CHURCH HILL

CASTLE ROCK

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Is Biden using the Castle Rock version of the Oval Office? (movie set)
Twitter

Oval Offices, by Way of Hollywood
NYT
edit on 21-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit
Once we sort out the mess here Alberta should join the U.S. It is shameful how Alberta is being treated when it has transferred billions over the years and in their time of need,Ottawa's response, Let them eat cake.
Don't get mad at me. Canada is a great country and needs it's own reset. The entire system is broken, everywhere.

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join