It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The first word in the title in the book on the middle left is "WHITE". Guesses on the second word?

My money is on "PRIVILEGE"

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You guys want to see the most cringe worthy thing ever?

You're welcome.

edit on 1/21/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: doobydoll

Personally, I hope your sense of where things are heading is correct.

Cheers

'Hope' creates the energy that makes things happen.

Without it there is nothing, only despair. Darkness.

Hope is Faith. Light. Faith changes our energy. Faith changes everything. Even the world.

Never lose Hope, friends.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I would suggest somewhere central, for military safety over the long term... however I guess Philadelphia might be a choice? If it's Denver then youse guys are in trouble!

I've long thought somewhere in the Midwest would be better. It would be more centrally located for the United States of today, and far enough inland that we would have plenty of warning in the event of any kind of missile attack.

I would put the new capitol somewhere near or along the Mississippi river, perhaps in Missouri. I don't see the need for a separate capitol district. Just plot out a city and let it be part of the state of Missouri or wherever. Then give the District of Colombia back to the state of Maryland. Probably give Maryland one extra representative in the House to cover the extra people, assuming DC isn't razed to the ground by the time the military is done with it.

And please, no BS with symbolic street plans or any of that nonsense. Just lay out a simple grid pattern, unless the local landscape requires otherwise.
John titor (who has as much credibility as ku at this point stated the new capital would be nebaska .... fwiw

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If I had to guess, hydroxychloroquine... I think I see a “C” on the bottle.

Also, Obama, bill and Hillary are disembodied... representing they are actually dead?

Are there 2 drones top left and top right?

And what is the title of the book? At first I thought “White Privilege” but that makes no sense here. Then it sort of looks like “White Pedofiles”, but it pixelates too much when I zoom in...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That pin is not the same as this, but the color pattern is very close. Some kind of union pin?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: MotherMayEye
I went back to your post and relistened to Biden's swearing in on the Bible. John Roberts did ask Biden "So help you God?"
Biden did not repeat the same words. He said "So Help me God." Does this mean that he is not legally the President?
Meanwhile the enemedia is all over the Biden did not meeting the timing tradition.
www.seattletimes.com...

Biden said the correct words of the Oath. But Roberts asked him to affirm his Oath with the question "So help YOU God?"

Imagine if Biden answered, "No."

Well, he wouldn't have affirmed his Oath.

It was a religious test. That is why it is an unlawful Oath.

Roberts should have just said, "So help ME God," and Biden may repeat it or not. His choice. The line is not meant to affirm the Oath. In fact, it's not even part of the Oath.

edit on 1/21/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Considering that a state pension amounts to about $200k over an expected senior lifetime this will be quite a big question mark for people!

Rel,

No kidding. If some kind of financial reset is in the works, they can't just rob everyone of pensions they earned over a lifetime in the workforce. That would be a sure fire trigger for a revolution.

Cheers

I think all those things will just have to be a # on a paper. You keep your 401k and the stocks will have some sinking and some swimming. SO if you have 200k$ in your portfolio that is based on shares in something tangible that is market driven you could see some major volitility. Certain stocks like bank stock would tank for sure. CD's are a waste of time now anyway. No one has much in the bank these days. I owe my bank and their various loan programs more than I have in there most of the time.

Most people own shares of some mutual funds. Hopefully, those are diverse enough to take the natural crash that will occur when the Rothchild influenced banks are dead. Things like decisions to buy something tangible with those funds may be out of our hands if we don't use the money soon when Biden's henchmen destroy our economy. I am thinking of buying land with my 401K at least I might have something that fits my needs.

edit on 21-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

White Fragility of course.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: SoulReaper

Final Q truth reveal

Q = 17

JoeRobinetteBiden = 17 characters.

We have ALL been done.

Abovetopsecret.com = 17

get the point

lol

Abovetopsecret.com = 1718

but if you take todays month [1] and subtract it then you get 17. Numerology math is fun and it gives you what you need.

edit on 03131America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jan 2021 11:03:31 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The top half are all making the 'one above' hand signal.

Drones yes,
Who is the guy throwing the bottles in the trash? Schiff - Comey?...

na! some-one this limey doesn't recognise.

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

edit on 21-1-2021 by YesTodayTomorrow because: cant type for toffee

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: saladfingers123456

Has this Simon guy gotten one single thing right yet? What have any of these people uncovered or disclosed that makes anybody trust them?

One of my co-workers told me yesterday that he saw a video where Simon claims that he is the offspring of and alien/human mating.
That doesn't do much for his credibility with me.

Even if it was true, how do we prove that and it sure does hurt credibility if he claims that no matter the truth or not.

Discretion is the better part of Valor was taught to me.

All of the fantastic sounding stuff requires fantastic amounts of proof. I know many of us do agree on that principle.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Interesting, there is a Castle Rock Park in Nebraska.....

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

For those not familiar:

“ I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

— The Constitution of the United States, Article II, Section 1”

ourwhitehouse.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
What.The.Actual.F###
Notice how everybody is 'angelic'? Even the media? HA!!!!
And Joe supposedly Christike..
I don't even have the words..
eta; they have to be trolling them right..?
I tried to find the artists to see if there was a higher res image but can't find one.. gotta go to work for now.

edit on 21-1-2021 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: butcherguy

If I had to guess, hydroxychloroquine... I think I see a “C” on the bottle.

Also, Obama, bill and Hillary are disembodied... representing they are actually dead?

Are there 2 drones top left and top right?

And what is the title of the book? At first I thought “White Privilege” but that makes no sense here. Then it sort of looks like “White Pedofiles”, but it pixelates too much when I zoom in...

As for the book:
Maybe Alchemy down the spine and Animate ? Life on the cover, Not sure what that middle word is.
Makes sense If they are angels tryin to figure out how the demons inhabit humans.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

For those not familiar:

“ I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

— The Constitution of the United States, Article II, Section 1”

ourwhitehouse.org...

Yes..thank you.

The 'So help me God' line is optional...NOT A REQUIRED TEST TO ANSWER IN THE AFFIRMATIVE.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Alex Jones with a bit of levity this morning. I wish I knew how to embed a Twitter video.

twitter.com...

Accept for the volume of his voice, he was spot on for me. Candy asses sitting at home have allowed this. Playing games, partying like wild teenager on spring break for the 1st time, and chasing sex with a different partner has ruined a lot of people inside and outside.

Prayers for all of us. Even and especially the ones who just don't get it yet. The water has only slightly gotten warmer in the pot to them.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
See, Dick Cheney figured out that the VP office does not have oversight like the presidency. It answers to Congress and Congress doesn't do anything to oversee it....that we know of anyway...total secrecy there.

So if Congress can operate the powers of the presidency out of the VP office, then Congress controls the presidency and it eliminates the separation of power.

Democrats control all the branches. Don't be fooled by Kavanaugh. He covered up Vince Foster's murder FOR the Clintons. Democrats control the SCOTUS, too.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow
I was thinking Bill Gates?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They can't hide/ignore everything - interesting happenings at the official White House YouTube Channel. Five videos posted so far and dislikes are running 3-10x over likes on all of them. They even had to disable comments on some of them because of the overwhelmingly negative posts LOL.
I've subscribed just to hit the dislike every time a new vid drops.

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join