It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
10 days they say
MIRROR

W hat Is a Palindrome? Biden's Inauguration Day Begins 10-Day Run of Rare Dates

So what is a palindrome? Oxford Languages dictionary defines a palindrome as "a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backward as forwards, e.g. madam or nurses run."

According to the Farmers' Almanac, Wednesday also marks the first time a palindrome date has fallen on Inauguration Day and an occasion none of us will be around to witness again since the next time it's slated to happen is in 1,000 years — on Jan. 20, 3021.

I think the ride ain't over

edit on 1202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I for one feel the best I have felt in years on the matter. There is a stillness outside I have not seen before. It is sunny here and the day is spectacular. None of which would be present if there was a loss to the death cult.

Many feel this way, myself included.
It is the calm before the storm.
Your mind and body are preparing for what they know is about to come.
Pray.
edit on 20-1-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks QoS... so it was upside down when he swore his oath for VP rather than today!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Depends.
I didn't watch it today.
Was Jill wearing the blue dress/blue gloves today or the Red dress/black gloves?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, ...and I'd guess you believe St. Peter was the first pope too, rather than actually St. Paul.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Jill Biden was wearing the blue dress/gloves today.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I remember something about there being no coincidences...

They claim that is the Celtic Cross, which is the one used in Ireland. The problem is the Celtic Cross is a cross with a circle. A lie upon a lie. No coincidences.
irishtraditionsonline.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The first picture is from Obama's inauguration, Jill was wearing red then.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 20-1-2021 by Sakashima because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Looking at it, the upside down bible, doesn't it seem the pages are not individual but a laminate, Especially towards the binding ..like a box... but made to look like pages ?

With the wear on it , either it was drug behind a car or the binding defies age ...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
How have we come to the most Orwellian situation where Russia provides more freedom than here?

They had their revolution in 1991.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, I note the CLAS_ROCKET in Stormrider's latest tweet.

We noted that anagram in this thread in the last week!

CASTLE ROCK = CLAS ROCKET.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting...

twitter.com...

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said:

This joint declaration paves the way for the US Navy and Marine Corps to be joining the HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH Carrier Strike Group this year for the inaugural Carrier Strike 21 deployment.

I am delighted that the UK now possesses a 21st century Carrier Strike capability, which has been greatly assisted by the unswerving support and cooperation of the United States at all levels over the past decade.

This deployment embodies the strength of our bilateral ties and reflects the depth and breadth of this vital defence and security partnership.

UK Link

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I dont know about all that, but I know that the inverted cross in this context is the Cross of St. Peter, and not the Cross of the Devil.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Grambler

What part of larp are you not getting?
Like, I feel like we're not hearing one another.

I don’t have a problem for those just playing political d and d, more power to you

But many really believe this crap, and that has harmed the ability to have real change

Some people get unhinged by doing conspiracy research, this is nothing new. Plenty of people would be twisting off in some other thread or forum if they weren't doing it Q-style. It is a risk inherent in the process. I think it's assinine to want to blame everybody's blend of crazy on this phenomenon. Last time I checked, Q didn't instruct anyone to put on a viking outfit or march on the capitol. As far as I can tell they got that bright idea all on their own, unless they were hired, or instructed to do so as part of an already ongoing employment.

Anyhow, this whole 'anti-Q' movement is just another version of the same old ploy of demonizing anyone who researches conspiracy topics or asks the wrong questions. This is nothing new, I think you're doing your fellow Americans a disservice by participating in such defamation. Stop putting words in our mouths, please.

Lots of people spend lots of time researching conspiracy topics, it is a popular hobby and an American pastime. There's nothing wrong with that. Stop trying to act like it's such a bad thing. It's actually not.

Qanon believers are like flat-earthers, at best they're subversive to real conspiracies and 'theorists'.

Before Qanon and Trump this site was based on discussing above top secret topics, now the vast majority of topics are partisan political bs.

'Qanon believers'...well looks like you've gotten your talking points worked out. In reality though, that is a highly inaccurate statement. Don't worry though, I'm sure congress will agree with you.

The second sentence is also completely incorrect. ATS has always gone through highly politicized phases, that is nothing new. Your reply is on the whole fairly ignorant of this topic. Very un-ATS-ey.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Did anyone notice Tom Hanx at the inauguration?

Someone posted in the thread that he was going to attend.

Did he "bug out"?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah I guess the red dress pic is from the VP swearing-in in 08 - still funny he didn't notice his precious family bible was upside-down

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I believe he is on during evening, probably live from some Greek temple lol

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
And the purple dress with the odd colored gloves last night by Jonathan Cohen a New York designer. The color purple was worn by Hillary Clinton at her concession speech. The claim is that the combination of blue and red making purple is to promote unity. Another interpretation is that is the color of royalty. I found the colors of the gloves very off key but maybe it was supposed to be a statement piece. I found it distracting personally because instead of looking at the lights and the reflections it was her hands. Just me I guess.
www.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I think hes hosting the prime time circle jerk later this evening.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I agree with you. I have a couple of old Bibles and they look read and worn. It could be that he keeps it in a secure spot because of the importance but when one reflects on historical factors, people read their Bible every day. There was no tv or entertainment and religion was a big part of every day life. And if it came across from Ireland I doubt it would look that good. And the cross shape is not celtic.

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join