It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grambler
They will lash out at anyone who patiently waited, at their request, to see that trump would not give up power before decrying q

So here we are

It’s extremely sad

That's the big takeaway. The people who fell for it hook, line and sinker are so emotionally invested in this point that they will never admit to the failure.

Yep . politics has become a religion and its blasphemy to question your party or candidate.

The sad part is that its really simple to know if you are being had by a party or candidate. Its only a 1 step process.

1. Is the candidate talking about fixing healthcare, immigration ,economy, energy, healthcare, the isms, taxes, welfare, etc ?

If the answer is yes, then they are a complete moron or part of the swamp. You have to be an idiot to not realize that you can't fix any of those things until you FIRST reduce conflict of interest.

Both republicans and democrats are doing the equivalent of going to the MOB and asking them to fix crime in their city that the mob created and is benefiting from.

So my guess is that this new trump Q party will likely continue the madness , but just with a different name. You can't fix stupid so we will continue on the infinite hamster wheel of my party is better than your party lesser evil bs. Squirrel.

edit on 47131America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2021 09:47:17 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Senate dignitaries coming in to inauguration central, including Schumer

Link above (Atlanta Constitution Journal) has audio cutting to another area away from inauguration and music. Haven’t heard anything juicy yet, but strange to hear random conversations I doubt people realize are being broadcast.

Additionally, with masks and camera a distance away, and some wearing sunglasses, it would be so easy to fake being someone else if your facial and body structure was even close to whom you were impersonating.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
The sad part is that its really simple to know if you are being had by a party or candidate. Its only a 1 step process.

1. Is the candidate talking about fixing healthcare, immigration ,economy, energy, healthcare, the isms, taxes, welfare, etc ?

If the answer is yes, then they are a complete moron or part of the swamp. You have to be an idiot to not realize that you can't fix any of those things until you FIRST reduce conflict of interest.

I have to say that is about as profound and accurate as you can be in describing the state of politics and the people who cultishly follow their candidate.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

Just caught this from POTUS' send off speech on the tarmac, linked in your post:

You're going to see incredible numbers start coming in - if everything is sort of (does Karate Kid "Polish On/Polish Off" hand movement) left alone!

Be careful, very complex, be careful... but you're going to see some incredible things happening, and uhhh, Remember us, when you see these things happening, if you would, remember us, because, uhhh... I'm looking at, uhh, I'm looking at elements of our economy that are set to be a Rocket Ship up (does John the Baptist index finger pointing up), it's a rocket ship up!

We have the greatest country in the world, we have the greatest economy in the world and as bad as the pandemic WAS, we were hit so hard, just like the entire world was hit so hard - places that thought they got away with it didn't get away with it; they're suffering right now.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That is a Boeing transporter/ erector Loader (TEL) semitrailer.
For minuteman ICBM.

Enjoy the Show

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here is my side-by-side youtube viewing for now.

Guardian Livestream:
www.youtube.com...

RSBN Awaiting President Trump in Florida:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Hahaha enjoy the show. Now Alex Jones believes in Q.

Boom
Booom
Boom

I knew AJ was Q

I don't know what kind of scam you are trying to pull here but the truth, that so many Patriots want to ignore is that 'Q' IS THE pILLOW GUY.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
For a virtual inauguration .... The Gangs ALL there

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
For minuteman ICBM.

Enjoy the Show

Where is this? At the White House?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Release the Kraken!

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Could somebody explain these two photos that just appeared on my Facething newsfeed please?

Rainbows
Jane

Can you send links to these pics?

link   

originally posted by: dashen
For minuteman ICBM.

Enjoy the Show

Odd, another HC-130 lost its transponder, heading south. What a rotten tracking program LOL

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Haha I can live with that

I was being sarcastic about AJ tho

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I found something. A truck is the ball at the top of the flag pole. Inside is a razor,match, bullet, a grain of rice and or a penny. The truck is only to be opened in the event of an enemy invasion.If there is danger Washington is going to fall to the enemy, the last survivor is to climb the pole, unscrew the ball and then use the razor to strip the flag,burn it, eat the grain of rice for strength, blind the enemy in the eye with the penny and then climb back down the pole. Six paces from the base of the pole is a buried gun so the bullet is for the gun but then one must assume the bullet is for the last survivor.
Well that is a lot to digest. Has Washington already fallen and were down to the last survivor. Symbolism as we know to look for.
www.wearethemighty.com...
edit on 20-1-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: The truck is opened only if there is an enemy invasion.

edit on 20-1-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: Add content

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tanstaafl
Grambler is just saying what some of you need to hear.

I believe he has done that... so many times that it is nothing more than annoying.

Lot of us conservatives and a ton of full repubs are looking at q as something that divided the party.

Not at all. Trump is the one who divided the R party, and it is something that needed to be done. It is now divided into those who truly love liberty and the founding principles of our country - the Trump Republicans - and those, like Mitch McConnell, who are nothing more than weak useless eaters, to actual traitors - both working hand in hand to enrich themselves at the expense of everyone and anything else at best, or to the furtherance of the destruction of our once great nation.

Trump - and Q - has/have exposed reality... the establishment is rotten to the core, D's and R's alike (with a few notable exceptions).

I never had any hope that anything would ever be able to cure the root of the problem, until I encountered the Q movement. I agree, that there is one - and only one - way. A group of high level military patriots with righteousness on their side. This is the time. Trump was the right man for the job. Now we find out - maybe today, but at the very least in the next few weeks - if Q was real or a psyop. Could easily be either. I know what I'm hoping for...

link   
When was the last time a President's approval rating increased on the day he left office?

Trump approval rating hits 51%- Rasmussen Reports

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"Biden in[FRAUD]uation overwhelms crowd with tears of joy."

Link

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

This is like a parade of pedophiles and other criminals. Giant circle jerk. One of the biggest regrets in my life is supporting George W. Bush. Seeing him all giddy with Obama’s and Clinton’s makes me sick.

And Hunter Biden showing up is disgraceful...

Unless they are all going to be arrested here. Who is NOT going to be here other than Trump? Hawley?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join