It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Last day of Trump's first(last?) Term.

I'm gonna miss the memes.

[laughs nervously, while checking watch to see what time the giant spaceship arrives to pick us all up]

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Thanks. That was an usual tweet, considering the others are grammatically correct.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Be prepared to be labled domestic terrorists:

NEW - Public assessment of "#QAnon threat" coming, says Avril Haines in her confirmation hearing for Director of National Intelligence.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't recall anyone discussing what is in the Inauguration Day picture T-2. I zoomed and also used my magnifying glass. Lol. I know old tools but it works. From what I can see there is a sniper on the building terrace, top left, dressed in black. Also there is someone who looks armed at the front door. Reminds me of the Vegas pictures of the sniper on the roof.
Also there is writing on the pillars.
It's Going God Father to be Biblical. Just thinking out loud here we should look at the order of the words. Seems like it is addressing the God Father. It's Going, "God Father," to be Biblical.
Who has been identified as the God Father? I remember discussions about this and the new god Father # 3 movie.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've just had an epiiphany on the E artworks T-2, T-1, and T-0...

IF E gave us a daily countdown from 10 to 0, with 0 being today

THEN T-1 = Tomorrow, and T-2 = Inauguration Day, wednesday!

Therefore, we have been looking at his ARTWORK in the WRONG ORDER...

Here they are in the right order:

Today = T-0:

Bigger

Tomorrow = T-1

Bigger

Wednesday, Inauguration Day = T-2

Bigger

ETA- updated cos ATS bbcodes got mixed up

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

Nancy seems to have regular anger management issues.

Cheers

Yep. No such word as "Unity" in Pelosi's vocabulary.

FYI: New batch of significant ObamaGate declassifications coming on Tuesday 1.19.2021

Source: twitter.com...

The ghost of BARR, and FBI Director Christopher Wray seem determined not to release these documents. People in social media talk like President Trump has all this stuff in an Oval Office safe. Not that easy....even AFTER it has been declassified.
edit on 1/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Did some work on the number 1776 and 37

1776/37=48
48=24+24

Mirror 24 =2442
2442-1776=666

Another dig

1776-2021=245
245+666=911

666, 911 and 1776.....Masons like numbers right. Did they plan all this out.

The Masonic tradition at that time was highly steeped in OCCULTISM. The Masons were all practicing CEREMONIAL MAGICIANS. George Washington, wearing a Masonic apron, actually performed a Masonic (occult) rite when the cornerstone of the capital was laid and he placed a box containing Masonic medallions in that cornerstone.

The signing of the Declaration of Independence was based on astrological timing worked out by one of the Founding Fathers. July 4th, 1776 at 12:00 noon at Philadelphia (PA) was very significant
Link

Significant indeed....

You all have a wonderful end of days now.

Interesting and astute.

225th Anniversary - Masonic Laying of the Capitol Corner Stone (w/transcript and video)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

NEW - Public assessment of "#QAnon threat" coming, says Avril Haines in her confirmation hearing for Director of National Intelligence.

twitter.com...

The Biden Administration is determined to track down and identify all 75 million Americans, by name, address, etc., who support President Trump.

If you also have Anti-Dem content in your life profile as well, expect unexplained things to happen to you over the next 4 years.

As Rush Limbaugh says, "Don't doubt me on this".

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It seems the final hours are upon us, all the answers (or most of), that we've waited for, are apparently going to unfold in front of us over the coming days.

This ...... is what it has all been about, I hope we arent met with disappointment, I hope we see enough to know that it's really happening.

Heres to, what could be, a very historical 72 hrs

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was trolling around and found this video of the Secretary of the Navy from January 15.

www.youtube.com...

I wasn't so much interested in the content, but his lapel pin which is very distinctive.

The best I can come up with is that the pin represents the 3 nails of the cross. I've seen a lot of 3s lately, so I was wondering if anyone saw any relevance.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why don’t they just do a public audit and show everyone where everyone’s vote went. Kill two birds with one stone and everyone is happy.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

"Let them come."

The last thing I will do is fear a tyrannical movement, stifle my own expression, or give one flying fark about what the "Thought Police" might think of me.
I'm not concerned about my spiritual implications in all this.
Live and let live.
But if not, bring it on.
Evil deserves it's due.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm sure glad I sighted my scary black rifle (that I lost in the boating accident) in yesterday.

I don't want to disappoint them when they come.

Has anyone ever stuffed their outside doors with tannerite btw?

edit on 19-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Nancy seems to have regular anger management issues.

Cheers

Yep. No such word as "Unity" in Pelosi's vocabulary.

FYI: New batch of significant ObamaGate declassifications coming on Tuesday 1.19.2021

Source: twitter.com...

The ghost of BARR, and FBI Director Christopher Wray seem determined not to release these documents. People in social media talk like President Trump has all this stuff in an Oval Office safe. Not that easy....even AFTER it has been declassified.

Trump hired them to their position and trump also put Ezra as the chairman of the declassification advisory board.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Also there may be a person above the 2 to the right. The environment looks like it has been hit by a colored smoke bomb. Those colored ones are quite popular for weddings and photo ops. He is wearing a heavy duty gas mask so if the colored smoke bombs are used for weddings and parties they can't be that harmful. So what else is in the air that requires that level of protection.
That looks like from the pictures at the Denver Airport. Groan, I know but this is our airport and I have seen them lots of times.
Then I reflect that Trumps EO on the use of gas chambers. Just thinking out loud here.
smokeeffect.com... reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I dont doubt you at all. I feel the same way. Honestly I will not be surprised if the FBI and/or Secret Service comes knocking on my door some day soon.

That'll be interesting to try and explain to the wife, LOL.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Message from DT jr

I think he's trying to say something...lol

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

National Guard personnel are pouring into Washington, DC to enhance security for Wednesday's presidential inauguration. Troops from Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas and New York landed at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, on Monday. (Jan. 19)

God Bless America !

See ya On the Other side !!!!

edit on 1192021 by MetalThunder because: In It To WIN IT

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

twitter.com...

The Biden Administration is determined to track down and identify all 75 million Americans, by name, address, etc., who support President Trump.

If you also have Anti-Dem content in your life profile as well, expect unexplained things to happen to you over the next 4 years.

The 75 million outnumber the Biden voters about 2:1.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

twitter.com...

The 75 million outnumber the Biden voters about 2:1.

And how much do we outnumber the NG and overall military for that matter?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Message from DT jr

I think he's trying to say something...lol

Is that new or old? Also that is not from Trump jr but rather a post or repost from Michael Rowland

Looked at trump jr twitter feed and there is nothing alluding to such excitement of what is to come?

Looks like Rowland is making a joke at jr expense, as he does not appear to be a trump fan?
edit on 12131America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jan 2021 11:12:10 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join