It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
UK team? Clip

(post by panoz77 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Barack and Michelle Obama's two daughters are adopted?

mobile.twitter.com...

Good for them! So are my two sons.

Wow. That's quite a statement by LW. Why would it matter if the O girls were adopted?...unless it's because the reason for it would keep some Americans from voting for him. Same for J.R. Adoption is a noble thing, but the reasons behind it and the methods vary from person to person, and those might not be so noble.

LW isn't a quack. He's very connected and well-respected. I just learned today that LW also settled a defamation lawsuit against CBS for Burke Ramsey, the brother of JonBenet for $750,000,000 in Jan. 2019. Some of you may have already known that.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Maybe it would matter for the same reason that CJ Roberts adoptive children matter

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes, checkout his resume - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr.

“Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.”

edit on 3-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Am I alone in wishing that Lin Wood wouldn't say things like this? I mean, he could absolutely be correct about about the Obama family being a phony front but still there's no way of proving that on Twitter and no purpose in mentioning it.

These are the things Trump gets mocked for. Having people like Sidney Powell and Lin Wood ( 2 high profile lawyers fighting for the very survival of the Trump presidency ) randomly spouting conspiracies that we cannot prove.

Yes the truth is a higher priority than optics, but why give the other side more ammunition??

Just one mans opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Nope, right there with you. I can't figure out the lunacy. Is 2021 the year of the Joker? Obviously some hidden agenda, misdirection, diversion, that apparently has everyone baffled. Must be a huge payoff for the likes of L. Wood and Sidney. What? I have no idea.

ETA: Think I just figured out Lin but I gotta run out for a while.
edit on 3-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Okay, who stabbed the Queen in the back?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Thank you and I agree. There should be no wild accusations unless immediate evidence is provided.

All it does is make us look crazy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Yesterday.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Trump calls out blackmailed Republican Georgia SoS Raffensperger and then Raffensperger leaks tape of the call to Washington Post. Have a listen: WaPo

Here is a link to the Washington Post where the full audio is now posted.. President Trump hints that there is quite a bit yet to be revealed on January 6th.

Full Audio: mobile.twitter.com...

Analysis: mobile.twitter.com...

Edit to add---

This explains why CNN is ignoring everything else today, including Nancy Pelosi being re-elected speaker of the house and covid-19 Hysteria, to focus on this Trump- Raffensperger phone conversation.

mobile.twitter.com...

As part of the criminal election fraud enterprise, CNN knows what happened.. and is petrified.

edit on 1/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This has been out there for a while
...for conversations sake ... ....
loaned by their parents

edit on 132021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Normally I feel this way when I see people cross the line into (what I feel are) unsubstantiated conspiracy theories but in this case I'm assuming that there is so much more going on behind the scenes that we don't know about involving Flynn, Sidney, Patrick Byrnes and many others. Plus, the disinfo campaign has definitely ramped up across all social media creating a massive amount of confusion. So I'm taking the stance of neutral observer, merely watching the story unfold. We are getting closer to the point where everyone is going to be forced to show their hand and we will finally know who is a genuine 'white hat' and who is a fraud

edit on 3-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ETA: Think I just figured out Lin but I gotta run out for a while.

Please, do share when you get back from your excursion!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I think at this point in the game, these people need to stop sandbagging it and either show their work, or go away.

I said this before so I'll say it again: "If Obama came out as gay, and Michele came out as a cross dressing dude, I don't think that it going to hurt his popularity in the US at all." So what if they are both dudes and they adopted their kids. What matters more is why would the DNC cover all this up to the point of costing people their jobs. It makes no sense what so ever to hide this from anyone.

If there are irregularities in how they came into their "kids" or they are even cased as "kids" given that it was OK'ed for one to work for Weinstein even though Barak knew what kind of a person he was/is, we should be asking if the two are nothing but pass around toys. We already know that one of the two girls Hunter was with was one of the Obama kids, and we also know that one of the Biden girls and grand kids are/were used the same way. Then there is some evidence that Chelsea Clinton was also used as a pass around toy. Don't make me post that picture of Mitch's kid with Biden holding her head again.

Could this issue with the kids be more about modern slavery then what people think? If a thousand people are human trafficking kids as sex slaves, but a handful of them really wanted the kids to care for, then all they have to do is keep reporting on those couples and presenting the caring ones, to defuse the slave trade rumors. This is like coming full circle with these threads at this point. Human Trafficking, Obama's hidden history, political corruption, and the odd UFO with pictures.

AG and CT I agree, if they want to make a claim then at this point provide the damn proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Am I alone in wishing that Lin Wood wouldn't say things like this? I mean, he could absolutely be correct about about the Obama family being a phony front but still there's no way of proving that on Twitter and no purpose in mentioning it.

These are the things Trump gets mocked for. Having people like Sidney Powell and Lin Wood ( 2 high profile lawyers fighting for the very survival of the Trump presidency ) randomly spouting conspiracies that we cannot prove.

Yes the truth is a higher priority than optics, but why give the other side more ammunition??

Just one mans opinion.

What if it turns out to be true... with proof... and there is also proof that the news media were aware of the stories and didn’t cover them?
Building some high and mighty journalists for a great fall.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
More Than 400 Ex-intelligence Officers to Investigate Election Irregularities

A loose “network” of about 400 former investigators and intelligence operatives from the FBI, CIA, NSA, and several other agencies are investigating the 2020 election to determine if there was any election fraud, according to an exclusive story in

A former CIA intelligence officer-turned private agent for a “strategic planning, technologies and foreign and domestic” group under President George H.W. Bush, says he’s been a part of a network of such investigators since 2014 but the group is increasing in size because of the shady antics surrounding the 2020 presidential election results.
Robert Caron told The Epoch Times that the election fraud was so in-your-face that he was impelled to activate the group to investigate it.

The fraud was so massive and so blatant, despite what the mainstream media said, that we need to get this information out to the public,” said Caron. “That’s why more and more people from the intelligence community and law enforcement are coming out, which is unheard of.

Caron said that the network includes former intelligence officers, analysts, operatives, military, law enforcement, and judiciary from the FBI, CIA, Military Intelligence, DIA, and National Security Agency (NSA), among others, as well as many former intelligence officers in other countries

source

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Oh I just wanted to add that since none of this will ever get to court, the evidence everyone claims to have should just be disclosed to the public so that we can decide on it. Sometimes the "court of public opinion" has it's use. This 2016 aftermath is one of those times.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
UK team? Clip

Replying to
@Steve_Wilde1
and
@DVaugha49207961
Boris tweeted:
"Saddened to hear of the death of Sir Brian Urquhart, a renowned British diplomat who shaped the
@UN
& created the blue helmet peacekeepers.As... we approach the 75th anniversary of the first Security Council meeting in London..."
8:29 PM · Jan 3, 2021·Twitter for Android

Twitter....

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join