It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: doobydoll

I'm waiting for Harry to tell us his wife has converted him to Islam. Somehow wouldn't surprise me as absurd as it may seem.

Cheers

Harry doesn't have Royal blood. He isn't related to them. I think this is the reason they 'let him go' so easily, and may be the reason Harry seems to have no kind of 'connection' with them. I mean, he doesn't want to even be in the same country as them. He just grabbed his stuff and ran screaming for the hills, it seems.

Neither side seems to be at all sorry he's gone.

There's certainly much more to it than we're being told.

He's the spitting image of Hewitt.

Lol he's the proverbial cuckoo in the nest.

edit on 3-1-2021 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This tweet by Pence is troubling. Since when have we started using red and yellow in print? Red and yellow represent the China flag. Red represent blood spilled during the revolution and yellow symbolizes the strength of the Chinese people. Then there are the stars. 4 stars above door open. Welcoming China?
Then his comment at the top "Lets Defend the Majority". Maybe I am reading too much into this but which majority is he referring to? Dems? China?
The addition of a zip code which 30257 3+2+5+7=17.
I don't like the feel of this at all.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
National lockdowns now getting some support again in the UK, labour leader calling for lockdowns to start in next 24 hrs.

Makes you wonder if it's because of the events due to transpire, this isn't just going to affect the US, Europe's gonna take a massive hit too I think....... remember...... once it starts it will gain traction everywhere.

In these turbulent times I'd imagine lockdownS have limited deep state terrorists few targets to add to the mayhem ... Seemed an event always was a go to for them ... Imo
Lock downs are a Q uandary in that aspect...
Eta ... The new year day ball drop, New York ... more cops and dogs than light bulbs and tv screens .... Jussie saying... Peace

edit on 132021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

People rising up against the government is the real concern, I think, if DC kicks off it will be a chain reaction around the world..... even countries with very little Q influence still have governmental gripes and will probably act.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

UK LABOUR PARTY;
DENNIS HEALEY
TAVISTOK SQUARE
BILDERBERG CLUB

[ In a 1994 report Right Woos Left, published by the Political Research Associates, investigative journalist Chip Berlet argued that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about the Bilderberg group date back as early as 1964 and can be found in Phyllis Schlafly's self-published book A Choice, Not an Echo,[41] which promoted a conspiracy theory in which the Republican Party was secretly controlled by elitist intellectuals dominated by members of the Bilderberg group, whose internationalist policies would pave the way for world communism.[42] ]

en.wikipedia.org...

Also tied into FABIANS, who started the ' 1969 Club of Rome Treaty, their HG Being in Hanover Germany.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Have you ever watched the drama Charles III?

No I haven't. I rarely watch tv.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Certainly points to an edge of seat climax .... I love reviewing this ..
To RESET and relax ... Enjoy the show !
TRUST the PLAN

Now that enough Time has Passed, It All Makes Sense - The Plan to Save the World

In retrospect

Timing is everything... ....

edit on 132021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I’m always lurking here so it’s great to see what might or might not happen this week. As for the meet up at the Washington Ellipse, I found that Google actually update in real-time the shadow of the Monument (Egyptian obelisk). This is a clock! Maybe the clock points to the different buildings spread around Washington, denoting which department is handling a specific public communication.

The Atlantic - Washington Monument shadow

In the book America Nation of the Goddess Alan Butler and Janet Wolter explain how the obelisk shadow penetrates into the ‘womb’ of the Ellipse at 11am on 21st December, the Winter Solstice.

It’s as if on the day that dark turns to light, an egg is fertilised bringing forth new growth in all endevours.

Conversely, if you were standing at that point of intersection, you see the sun with the tip of the Monument piercing the Sun, the same symbolism. It’s a fascinating book.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can POTUS select an acting VP that is in place until confirmed by Congress? I get the feeling it can be done, kind of like it is done with heads of Departments, but it just has never been critical enough *before* to do. Just because there isn’t currently precedent doesn’t mean it couldn’t be done.

I think Grassley is trustworthy. Heads of organizations fear him and his official requests for information, and have for decades.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

If we're a nation of the goddess why are we so strongly patriarchal?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

There may be CCP agents involved in the writing of tweets and production of other communications. The big dogs may not even realize what is happening until someone from counter-intelligence briefs them that they're being played.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I imagine it’s the same background belief that existed many thousands of years ago, the Isis/Marian/Venus, that was carried through Rosicrucian and Masonic groups under the guise of a patriarchal system to avoid the watch of the Vatican.

Goddess worship is more noticeable the further back you go.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

[ Conversely, if you were standing at that point of intersection, you see the sun with the tip of the Monument piercing the Sun, the same symbolism. It’s a fascinating book. ]

Would sure look like a Keyhole. ( Shapewise ).

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Kuestion as to why the zip code is in the twit. I looked up information on the church and they had a picture of Pence and it does not contain any of the red and yellow or the zip code. Looking at a map of the zip code there is a place called Castle Rock within that zip code. Castle Rock I believe was mentioned somewhere in the Ku posts.
Observationalist had posted earlier about watch the water and discovered an event planning site in Tahoe. We discovered a barn, a really creepy barn.
Castle Rock, Georgia also has a barn which is an event hosting site. The video clip shows fields of corn, water and what appears as a black cross. [only one short glimpse shows it as wood]. I am not sure this means anything but that zip code stands out to me. Why wouldn't the church use the same picture and words?
vimeo.com...

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
This tweet by Pence is troubling. Since when have we started using red and yellow in print? Red and yellow represent the China flag. Red represent blood spilled during the revolution and yellow symbolizes the strength of the Chinese people. Then there are the stars. 4 stars above door open. Welcoming China?
Then his comment at the top "Lets Defend the Majority". Maybe I am reading too much into this but which majority is he referring to? Dems? China?
The addition of a zip code which 30257 3+2+5+7=17.
I don't like the feel of this at all.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
You might be right since there are two different pictures, with different coloring and feel between the tweet and the picture on the church site. This really means we need to be very careful that we are not being influenced by just the tweets.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I think it was discussed that Castle Rock is the name of Stephen King's fake favorite town in his books.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I hadn't seen that video in awhile. Thanks for posting it here and now.

Very timely.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
If they see that Pence's tweet has been manipulated what can they do? If it is deleted that draws even more scrutiny. Twitter has removed so many tweets by POTUS and others that were true posts but now they keep up the ones that have been altered by the CCP?
Someone back in the thread mentioned that we need more proof than just the tweets. Maybe we should be going back to verify if information is cross referenced such as in this case with the church website.
Unconventional warefare. By having this post out there it is using non verbal communication to influence people's opinions on the loyalty of Pence. Once this is weaponized it can be used against anyone, including POTUS.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join