It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I remember that but there are more than one Castle Rock. I just thought it was an odd coincidence that there is a Castle Rock in the same zip and has a barn event center and the difference between the two pictures. I am going to try and find the church picture and post.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Found church picture of Pence. Looks very different.
www.rockspringsonline.com...#

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: brewtiger

fwiw: China's national animal symbol is the BEAR.

Now here's something disturbing. I could swear I saw a bunch of cartoons making fun of Xi by depicting him as Winnie the Pooh.

Now ... looking for such images on DDG ... I can hardly find any, and none that are really mocking.

Shhh ... can't make fun of Chairman Xi!

Cheers

Odd that there is far more on Goog using search "xi winnie the pooh"

Flashback...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I enjoyed that video....and I do so hope they are right!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Old story but, the NSA twitter comms jumped out to me.

U.S. Spies, Seeking to Retrieve Cyberweapons, Paid Russian Peddling Trump Secrets - NYT, Feb 9, 2018.

The negotiations in Europe last year were described by American and European intelligence officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a clandestine operation, and the Russian. The United States officials worked through an intermediary — an American businessman based in Germany — to preserve deniability. There were meetings in provincial German towns where John le Carré set his early spy novels, and data handoffs in five-star Berlin hotels. American intelligence agencies spent months tracking the Russian’s flights to Berlin, his rendezvous with a mistress in Vienna and his trips home to St. Petersburg, the officials said.

The N.S.A. even used its official Twitter account to send coded messages to the Russian nearly a dozen times.
👀😳

NYT article bypass

Or the Intercept... U.S. Secretly Negotiated With Russians to Buy Stolen NSA Documents — and the Russians Offered Trump-Related Material, Too- Feb 9, 2018.

In early November, three NSA tweets were part of the communications channel. One said: “#NSA inducts 5 #CryptologicPioneers into the Cryptologic Hall of Honor. Learn more about their distinguished service.” Another stated: “People are our greatest assets. The #NSA workforce makes 65 years of service possible #NSA65.” And a third: “23,725 days, 31,164,000 min. 2,049,840,000 sec and counting…At #NSA the mission never sleeps. #NSA65.”

Later that month, a message was sent to the Russians when the NSA account tweeted: “The ADONIS cipher machine replaced WWI-era SIGABA machine. It was one of the first machines to print on-the-fly.”

Richard Burt, page 13 of FBI FOIA doc, note the same date highlighted.

Source: FBI (19-cv-1278) [PDF]

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: CanadianMason

POST ,

Hi Steaming, I'm not certain if you mean for me to post a link to this or not but, here it is anyway in case you missed it:

Lin Wood Fireside Chat

Cheers!

edit on 3-1-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Very good ‘point’, it does look like a keyhole. It’s a Masonic structure and being the highest point, it correlates with the highest point in a Masonic arch, both being Key-stones.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Senator Lindsey Graham says it's too late to fight for President Trump in the manner many other Senators are planning to do.

Source: twitter.com...

Maybe he has something else up his sleeve? A 1/6/2021 blockbuster revelation/declassification would work.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wasn't rich troublemaker Mark Cuban trying to insert himself in national politics back when Trump was elected in 2016? Haven't heard a peep from him in years.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

"Cheers indeed",

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How are those tweets that are mentioned coded messages?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I remember that but there are more than one Castle Rock. I just thought it was an odd coincidence that there is a Castle Rock in the same zip and has a barn event center and the difference between the two pictures. I am going to try and find the church picture and post.

Yeah, I actually forgot there's one here in Wisconsin in Grant County.

Edit - According to Wiki its population is 314, 3.14, pi(e).

Where's Agent Cooper?
edit on 1/3/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
a reply to: steaming

Very good ‘point’, it does look like a keyhole. It’s a Masonic structure and being the highest point, it correlates with the highest point in a Masonic arch, both being Key-stones.

The top of it has always reminded me of a KKK hood with snake eyes.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

NSA hasn't responded back to me on FOIA.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
FAA notified after large blue UFO seen above Oahu appeared to drop into ocean

There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.

Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean.

link with video
edit on 3-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Troy, fixing the link for you.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Trump calls out blackmailed Republican Georgia SoS Raffensperger and then Raffensperger leaks tape of the call to Washington Post. Have a listen: WaPo

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks, for some reason my tablet doesn't want me to share links

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would be, a big surprise lol

edit on 132021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Can POTUS select an acting VP that is in place until confirmed by Congress? I get the feeling it can be done, kind of like it is done with heads of Departments, but it just has never been critical enough *before* to do. Just because there isn’t currently precedent doesn’t mean it couldn’t be done.

I think Grassley is trustworthy. Heads of organizations fear him and his official requests for information, and have for decades.

would recess appointments apply to this situation?

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join