It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
FAA notified after large blue UFO seen above Oahu appeared to drop into ocean

There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.

Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean.

link with video

This is similar to what Bill Cooper had described back in the 90s. Project Blue Beam?

From your link:

The journey ended less than three miles from where it began. She says they stopped the car on Farrington Highway in front of the Board of Water Supply building after the object appeared to drop into the ocean.

Odd how they just had to include "Board of Water Supply building" in the story. Watch the water.
The alien invasion is up next as soon as the last Covid cases are used up.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

John McCain's buddy is now raising the bar really high for decertifying Joe Biden.

Graham is Intentionally lying: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You're right Cavv!

1974 United States vice presidential confirmation

Didn't someone post in the last 48 hours that GRASSLEY takes over the electoral count role if no VP?

2 posts with TRUST GRASSLEY

Rel needs REM sleep... Bon Nuit!

Hi Rel,

TRUST GRASSLEY
Senate Judiciary Chairman
[House of Cards]
Military planning at its finest.
Q

You do realize we have military lodges, right?

All filled with white hats.......

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is where I camped once or twice during high school. Castle Rock Lake

Castle Rock Lake - is a man-made drainage lake located in central Wisconsin, in Adams County and Juneau County. It has an inflow from Petenwell Lake, Yellow River, Big Roche a Cri., and Klien Creek.[1] It has a surface area of 16,640 acres (67.3 km2) and its depth varies from 8–20 ft (2.4–6.1 m) in most places, with area in the old river beds reaching as deep as 35 ft (11 m).[2]
Castle Rock Lake is the fourth largest lake in Wisconsin, it covers sixteen thousand acres, and has approximately seventy miles of shoreline

Located in Adams County look crime stats
Friendship stats
Adams friendship

Adams County, Wisconsin’s population is about 21,000 people as of 2006 with the County seat in Adams – Friendship, WI.  This is primarily a tourist area with Wisconsin’s 2nd & 4th largest bodies of water, Lake Petenwell & Castle Rock Lake, forming most of the western border.  Adams Cty is loaded with ATV routes, Snowmobile trails, Horseback riding trails, golf courses, Public hunting land, and several small fishing lakes, plenty of trout streams, 23 named rock formations, 9 County parks and Roche-a-Cri State Park

Who knows where the bodies are? Two giant lakes in WI
Area allegedly known for human trafficking, a classmate of mine daughter found dead in area as well. Close to WI Dells.
1st time I went there was after reading Stephen King book based in where else Castle Rock. Freaked me out a lil. Close to Devil's Lake too.
a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That tiny island atoll has always been a mystery to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

John McCain's buddy is now raising the bar really high for decertifying Joe Biden.

Graham is Intentionally lying: mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe we should send everyone who claims they investigated and found nothing red-tipped canes. That is the only way you could honestly say there was no fraud.

These a**holes are beyond pathetic.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Yep, that's the lake. The town is as I posted. Both areas are beautiful. Basically everywhere the mass of glacial ice missed or was diverted the state is beautiful.

Also our far Northern forests are wonderful. The smell of pine. Heaven.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

There are multiple videos of what appears to be a glowing‚ oblong mass — both in the sky and in the water.

Officials from the Federal Aviation Administration say there were no aircraft incidents or accidents in this area at the time. But multiple witnesses reported seeing a large blue object fall out of the sky and into the ocean.

link with video

Harvard Prof claims we had a visitor in 2017

Here

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

link with video

Harvard Prof claims we had a visitor in 2017

Here

Aboard Oumuamua. He based his assumption on its reflectivity. Higher than normal for an asteroid.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Just a thought... could WATCH THE WATER mean WATCH the Alien UFOs fly out of the WATER when they leave earth?

To utilise space:

38 POTUS tweets so far today, including 4 retweets of @codemonkeyz.

Uploading and decodes to come but one sticks out if anyone else wants to decode it in parallel - tweet - gematria of CAPS only words in subsets points to NK nukes and U1 (e.g. OUTCOME DETERMINATIVE = #237, I wonder what VERY LARGE and RINO'S will point to...)

edit on 3-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Just a thought... could WATCH THE WATER mean WATCH the Alien UFOs fly out of the WATER when they leave earth?

They do spend a lot of time around water.

In 1946, my GG saw one hovering over the lake where he was fishing at 0-dark-30. My mother said he was never the same after that.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now this could be very worrisome. I think I posted about my 'alien' dream some while back.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Who says they're leaving?

Yup, it's a probe to test the water for the landing of "Oumuamua".

"More Light Aziz!"
edit on 3/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Space Operations: Through The Looking Glass (Global Area Strike System)

The World of 2025 [PDF]

After reading some sections, it sounds all too real given what we know today. Space Command & Space Force.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Barack and Michelle Obama's two daughters are adopted?

mobile.twitter.com...

Good for them! So are my two sons.

edit on 1/3/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How long before Lin starts ranting about Antarctic Nazi Yetis?

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

First we need proof of Supreme Court Justice John Robert's transgressions.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join